Online Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an online PS3 league that you play in matches and make promos. Feel free to register and talk to the owner IM-AWESOME1221 on psn or on chat.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO ONLINE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
Latest topics
» Alamat Download Video Sex Indonesia
Chris Jerichos first highlight reeel on OWE  EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:27 am by hateiell

» Free Download 100 Years Telugu Panchangam
Chris Jerichos first highlight reeel on OWE  EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 11:38 am by hateiell

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
Chris Jerichos first highlight reeel on OWE  EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:10 am by amofri

» Marvel Avengers Alliance Adder V.1.0 Activation Code.txt
Chris Jerichos first highlight reeel on OWE  EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 pm by amofri

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
Chris Jerichos first highlight reeel on OWE  EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 3:58 pm by amofri

» VSO Software ConvertX To DVD 4 V425 Final
Chris Jerichos first highlight reeel on OWE  EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:17 am by amofri

» Celtic Kings - Rage Of War
Chris Jerichos first highlight reeel on OWE  EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:37 pm by amofri

» Diskeeper 2010 Pro Premier
Chris Jerichos first highlight reeel on OWE  EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:37 am by hateiell

» Ski Challenge Setup
Chris Jerichos first highlight reeel on OWE  EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:26 pm by amofri

Chris Jerichos first highlight reeel on OWE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
IM-AWESOME1221
Admin
Admin
IM-AWESOME1221

Chris Jerichos first highlight reeel on OWE  Empty
PostSubject: Chris Jerichos first highlight reeel on OWE    Chris Jerichos first highlight reeel on OWE  EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 1:31 pm

The lights go out as all you see is the lights on Chris Jericho's jacket*
Chris Jerichos first highlight reeel on OWE  Chris-jericho-lightup-jacket

The lights go back on as Chris Jericho's theme song starts*

Chris Jericho walks his way down the ramp not looking happy at what happened this past sunday. He stops at the end of the ramp as the fans dont give him any reaction because they don't know whether to boo or cheer him he goes up the steps and into the ring he ask for a mic for the ring keeper gives him one*

Chris Jericho: As use all should know by now this is the first ever, EVER highlight reel for OWE. Use should have all seen this in another company called WWE but WWE did not give me the respect i truly deserve and now big coincident im in the new company called OWE. When i debuted here in OWE i told Eric Bishoff straight up if he dares to interfere in anything i do here then we will have problems while he gave me his word he promised we will be all good but as use would of seen at Night Of Champions he joined this brand new alliance called cult of awesome when they screwed me out of my damn title match.

Crowd gives Chris Jericho a small reaction*

Chris Jericho: So my guest at this time the person who everyone hates and made a name for himself in different companies as the man who likes to stab people in the back sides and betray them the manager or whatever he is to the cult of awesome Eric Bishoff.

TBC by Eric Bishoff
Back to top Go down
https://owen.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jerichos first highlight reeel on OWE    Chris Jerichos first highlight reeel on OWE  EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 1:48 pm

after a few minutes,the crowd is wondering if Eric comes out and chants 'where is eric Question ' but suddenly, Eric's theme starts to blare through the PA System

Eric comes out holding a mic in his hand,the crowd only lets out a few boos and you suck chants this time
Chris Jerichos first highlight reeel on OWE  ZZx6
Eric walks up on the steel steps and enters the ring through the second rope,he shakes Jericho's hand and goes sitting down on a chair next to the Jeritron 9000,his song slowly fades,Eric then starts to talk

Chris,first of all,thank you for choosing me as your guest for the very first highlight reel,here in the OWE!

crowd: Neutral

But Chris,about the backstabbing and betraying part... that was the past and the past needs to be put behind and let's focus on the future right? and just to clear it up,i'm only the manager to the Cult Of Awesome,nothing More,nothing less!

crowd:you suck you suck! go y2j!

but Chris,please start asking your questions so i can answer them for you!

Eric puts his mic down and is now waiting on what Chris will say,the crowd is giving mixed reactions

TBC: Jericho
Back to top Go down
IM-AWESOME1221
Admin
Admin
IM-AWESOME1221

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jerichos first highlight reeel on OWE    Chris Jerichos first highlight reeel on OWE  EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 3:16 pm

Chris Jericho: Eric just shut up please just shut the hell up for once stop sucking up to peoples asses and become the person in charge all your damn life you sucked up to Mr McMahon and others. But yeah what you came out here for is for me to ask you some questions. And i will play along to im honored you are my guest Eric, Not really even michael cole could be a better guest then you.

Crowd cheers for Chris Jericho*

Chris Jericho: My first question is why the hell did u dare screw me after what i told you when i debuted in OWE?

Eric Bishoff: umm chris,i eh....... i don't know what you mean! i didn't screw you! Miz was the one who attacked you! not me!

Chris Jericho: Okay i will take your word for it but for my second question. Why are you such a pathetic wannabe that people know you best?

Crowd cheers

Cole: What!! That is not fair what kind of questions are all these anyway?

King: Shut up cole i dont know what you are talking about these are great questions.

Eric Bishoff: I may be a so called 'pathetic wannabe' but i'm still your boss chris,and if you want to call me that,it won't go without any consequences...

Chris Jericho: You can not threaten me Eric trust me so dont even try. Now my third question. Eric Bishoff what is your damn problem with me, in the WWF you fired me for losing a match against John Cena.

Eric Bishoff: I may've fired you back then,but i just had my reasons for it,you simply couldn't get the job done Chris! get over it!

Chris Jericho: Fine then for my 4th and final question because i know the fans love this as much as i do but, My last question is something about next weeks match. I want to pick Cult of Awesome match next week on Monday Night Raw.

Crowd Cheers

Eric Bishoff: You want the cult on Raw next week? You get your match,but don't even dare to say something about them,they're BETTER THAN YOU!THEY WILL BEAT YOU NEXT WEEK CHRIS! YOU DON'T STAND A CHANCE AGAINST THEM WITHOUT THEM HAVING TO TAG IN TO FIGHT YOU! *whispers*yes you've heard me right chris,you vs them,2 on 1,tag handicap...match see how you do against that now Chris.

And suddenly the look on Chris Jericho face just instantly changes and then all of a sudden Chris Jericho starts to smile*

Chris Jericho: Fine if that what you want Eric but just remember this if needed i will beat the hell out of both superstars and you just made your worst nightmare. Oh and i have been thinking about doing something since Miz screwed me this past sunday.

Crowd Cheers

Chris Jericho: I have been thinking that i need to do something that i have not done in more then 2 years. I need a change of heart, i was thinking that Y2J needs to return to Monday Night Raw, Now Y2J is officially back BABY! And next week raw will be named and will always be named as Raw is JERICHOOOOO!!!

As Chris Jericho turns around smiling Eric Bishoff attacks Chris jericho from behind*

TBC by Eric Bishoff

Last edited by IM-AWESOME1221 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://owen.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jerichos first highlight reeel on OWE    Chris Jerichos first highlight reeel on OWE  EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 4:30 pm

after Eric punched down Jericho from behind with a well aimed sort of clothesline,he looks with an evil,but satisfied look at Chris who's lying on the floor and grabbing his head because of the blow he received to it

crowd: F*ck you Eric! *clap clap* F*ck you Eric!

JR:Bah gawd! What a despicable act by Eric Bischoff!
King:My gosh i knew Eric was low,but attacking Y2J from behind is the lowest of the low!

with the evil smirk still on his face,Eric grabs Jericho's mic and starts talking

I told ya Chris,NOBODY disrespects me,and yeah i may've been sucking up to Ted Turner and to Mr. McMahon, but that was all for a good cause.... for me! i joined the nWo in wCw,became Raw Gm in the WWF and later the WWE,but me being worse than Michael Cole? Come on,the idiot is not even here... the so-called mr. wrestlemania....... PHAH!

Cole: Sad

the crowd is still clapping and chanting F*ck you Eric!

And if you really think that you can lay only a finger on Miz,you are dead wrong buddy,nobody can touch Miz,he's the "Awesome" part in the "Cult of Awesome"!

Crowd:Eric sucks d*ck! *clap clap clap clap clap* Eric sucks d*ck!

Oh Chris,you really think that Raw will change into Raw is Jericho,it simply won't since Raw will turn into Raw.....Is.....Cult.....Of.......Awesome!

Eric drops his mic on the floor and turns around,before he leaves the ring, Jericho sneaks up behind Eric

Crowd:Watch out Eric! Watch Out! *clap clap* Watch Out Eric Watch Out!

Eric gets pulled back into the Ring by Jericho and is on the receiving end of a painful and precise Codebreaker by Jericho, the impact of the Codebreaker was so big that Eric gets thrown out of the ring by the codebreaker it's impact

crowd: hah hah Eric Hah hah!

JR:bah gawd!
King: bah gawd indeed Jr!

Eric is lying on the arena floor,looking confused and surprised at a smirking Jericho,before the camera pans away and before the commercials start to play,we can hear Jericho saying:

Y2J is back Baby!!!

END OF PROMO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jerichos first highlight reeel on OWE    Chris Jerichos first highlight reeel on OWE  Empty

Back to top Go down

Chris Jerichos first highlight reeel on OWE
Page 1 of 1