Online Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an online PS3 league that you play in matches and make promos. Feel free to register and talk to the owner IM-AWESOME1221 on psn or on chat.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO ONLINE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
Latest topics
» Alamat Download Video Sex Indonesia
A Long Time Awaiting... EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:27 am by hateiell

» Free Download 100 Years Telugu Panchangam
A Long Time Awaiting... EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 11:38 am by hateiell

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
A Long Time Awaiting... EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:10 am by amofri

» Marvel Avengers Alliance Adder V.1.0 Activation Code.txt
A Long Time Awaiting... EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 pm by amofri

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
A Long Time Awaiting... EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 3:58 pm by amofri

» VSO Software ConvertX To DVD 4 V425 Final
A Long Time Awaiting... EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:17 am by amofri

» Celtic Kings - Rage Of War
A Long Time Awaiting... EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:37 pm by amofri

» Diskeeper 2010 Pro Premier
A Long Time Awaiting... EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:37 am by hateiell

» Ski Challenge Setup
A Long Time Awaiting... EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:26 pm by amofri

A Long Time Awaiting...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cshep19

A Long Time Awaiting... Empty
PostSubject: A Long Time Awaiting...   A Long Time Awaiting... EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 2:29 pm

The lights begin to dim and turn to pink as a familar theme blasts through the arena. The crowd is going crazy as they await the arrival of legend that is the hitman, Bret Hart.

The curtain opens and here he comes. Its the pink and black attack Bret Hart is back as he makes his first appearance in OWE. Bret walks down the aisle embracing his fans before he walks up the steps and gets into the ring. Bret quickly grabs a mic and asks for his music to be cut.

Bret Hart: Wow, what a reaction. Thank you. It feels great to be back in a wrestling ring. I can't remember the last time that I felt comfortable signing a contract to compete. I know that WWF screwed me and ruined my reputation. Then I signed with WCW and they had no idea what they had in talent. I am better than Hogan, Hall, and Nash. But no I was forced to take a back seat to all three of those goons.

The crowd begins to chant for the Hitman.

Bret Hart: So tonight is the night that I have decided to make my return to wrestling. I have been gone far too long. I signed with OWE for one reason and that was to get my reputation back. I want to get my hands on everyone that did me wrong in the past like Shawn Michaels, Triple H, The Undertaker, and trust me the list goes on. I am the hitman Bret Hart and I am the Best There Is, The Best There Was and The Best There Ever Will Be.

END OF RP
Back to top Go down

A Long Time Awaiting...
Page 1 of 1