Online Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an online PS3 league that you play in matches and make promos. Feel free to register and talk to the owner IM-AWESOME1221 on psn or on chat.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO ONLINE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
Latest topics
» Alamat Download Video Sex Indonesia
Time to play the Game! EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:27 am by hateiell

» Free Download 100 Years Telugu Panchangam
Time to play the Game! EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 11:38 am by hateiell

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
Time to play the Game! EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:10 am by amofri

» Marvel Avengers Alliance Adder V.1.0 Activation Code.txt
Time to play the Game! EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 pm by amofri

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
Time to play the Game! EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 3:58 pm by amofri

» VSO Software ConvertX To DVD 4 V425 Final
Time to play the Game! EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:17 am by amofri

» Celtic Kings - Rage Of War
Time to play the Game! EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:37 pm by amofri

» Diskeeper 2010 Pro Premier
Time to play the Game! EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:37 am by hateiell

» Ski Challenge Setup
Time to play the Game! EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:26 pm by amofri

Time to play the Game!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Time to play the Game! Empty
PostSubject: Time to play the Game!   Time to play the Game! EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 9:11 am

After the Cult Of Awesome (Punk and Miz) vs Ziggler and Bryan match, the lights dims..

Triple H's Music plays

MC: Triple H!? What.. What's he doing here at ECW!?!?!?

JL: I have no clue! This is definitely a shocker! Triple H hasn't wrestled in over a year! I Never thought he'd return!

MC:Well Jerry, This is going to be interesting, I wonder why he's here.

JL: Guess we'll find out!

Triple H walks down the ramp and heads into the ring. The crowd is chanting "Triple H! Triple H!" He asks for a mic.

HHH: Yes, the rumors are true! I am back and yes, I am part of ECW!

The Crowd continues to cheer, cheering so loud, Triple H can't talk over them.

All you As*holes need to shut up and let me talk! I am here for 1 reason and 1 reason only. To get my Title shot and destroy the ECW Champion! I know The Rock has the title but I doubt he'll make it out of that with the title around his waist. I want the winner between Shelton and Brock to face me, the King of Kings in a match next week for the ECW Title.

Triple H throws the mic down, leaves the ring and walks out of the stage.

MC: Wow, Triple H is part of ECW and demanded a Title shot next week!

JL: I'm shocked, but I'm more shocked that Triple H said that the Rock will lose his title tonight. I guess we'll just have to hope the Rock can prove him wrong!

TBC by ECW Champ
Back to top Go down
itgorain

PostSubject: Re: Time to play the Game!   Time to play the Game! EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 4:16 am

brock makes his way out with the ecw title he grabs a mic.

triple h u cant handle me im the next big thing brock lesnar if u want to face me
u can face me on nxt week ecw in a non title match and if u beat me i will give u a title shot.

since u wont beat me u will go down to the bottom of the barrel like the rest of the chumps and rework ur way back up from the top cause theres no one thats gonna take my ecw title away from me.
Back to top Go down
Jordi

PostSubject: Re: Time to play the Game!   Time to play the Game! EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 11:05 pm

*Crowd cheers while Long comes*

Long: Hunter, look at me, you cannot barge in here in ECW and ask for a Title shot, i know, some of you smarties say the same happened to Shelton, but that is an entirely different story, you know what? Next week, Shelton Benjamin faces Triple H in a #1 Contenders match for the ECW World Title for the 3rd episode of ECW, Lesnar, if you interfere, the Title match will become a triple threat match, and Rock has a rematch clause, and i will love to give him the rematch on the 4th episode of ECW, like always, ALL of these matches on ECW is Extreme Rules, so if you break a bone, don't bitch to the lawyers playa! Holla holla holla!

*Long leaves*

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to play the Game!   Time to play the Game! Empty

Back to top Go down

Time to play the Game!
Page 1 of 1