Online Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an online PS3 league that you play in matches and make promos. Feel free to register and talk to the owner IM-AWESOME1221 on psn or on chat.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO ONLINE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
Latest topics
» Alamat Download Video Sex Indonesia
the awesome one has arrived  EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:27 am by hateiell

» Free Download 100 Years Telugu Panchangam
the awesome one has arrived  EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 11:38 am by hateiell

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
the awesome one has arrived  EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:10 am by amofri

» Marvel Avengers Alliance Adder V.1.0 Activation Code.txt
the awesome one has arrived  EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 pm by amofri

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
the awesome one has arrived  EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 3:58 pm by amofri

» VSO Software ConvertX To DVD 4 V425 Final
the awesome one has arrived  EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:17 am by amofri

» Celtic Kings - Rage Of War
the awesome one has arrived  EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:37 pm by amofri

» Diskeeper 2010 Pro Premier
the awesome one has arrived  EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:37 am by hateiell

» Ski Challenge Setup
the awesome one has arrived  EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:26 pm by amofri

the awesome one has arrived

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
imthebest99

imthebest99

the awesome one has arrived  Empty
PostSubject: the awesome one has arrived    the awesome one has arrived  EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:06 pm

as the lights hit

the awesome one has arrived  Michael-Cole-and-jerry-the-king
cole:yes yes its the miz owen has picked up the miz
as he jumps out of his chair
jerry:oh sit the down right now cole you look like a child

the awesome one has arrived  The-miz-mtv-wwe
the miz: hello ladies and gentlemen my name as you already know what it is and I'm the newest member on ecw and I'm here to say that i will become the next ecw champion and there will be nobody here that will get in my way

crowd: you suck x2

the awesome one has arrived  5932%20-%20microphone%20the_miz%20wwe
the miz: no i don't suck cause I'm the miz and if you people don't believe that i will become champion then don't cause i don't care what you people think

the miz waits

the miz: cause I'm the miz and immmmmmm________

as the miz gets interrupted by

anyone thats new on the ecw roster
Back to top Go down
IM-AWESOME1221
Admin
Admin
IM-AWESOME1221

PostSubject: Re: the awesome one has arrived    the awesome one has arrived  EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 7:14 am

All of a sudden a familiar theme song hits*

The crowd get up from there seats as they witness the debut of one half of the greatest tag teams in professional wrestling, He walks threw the curtain as he walks right up at The Miz he walks down the ramp as he stops shaking his head at The Miz. He walks up the steel steps and threw the middle rope as he grabs the mic out of The Miz hand*

Bully Ray: DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM? I AM BULLY RAY. Miz if i were you, you should shut your mouth before i shut you up myself. Miz, I am ECW Newest superstar and i plan to make an impact, I am the greatest tag teams in professional wrestling. I am going to destroy anyone in my way to capture the ECW Championship.

Crowd gives Bully Ray mixed reactions

Bully Ray: And Miz, You say you will become the ECW Champion and nobody will get in your way?

Bully Ray gets a big cocky smile on his face*

Bully Ray: Heres a newsflash for you Miz, I am OWE newest superstar, I am the next ECW Champion and Nobody will be able to stop me. Not even a pathetic superstar such as yourself. When i get my hands on you Miz if the ECW GM teddy long puts me against you then i will destroy you. I will hit you with the Bully Bomb then cover you 1...2...3 and the winner Bully Ray. So what do you got to say to that Mr so called Awesome one?

TBC By The Miz
Back to top Go down
https://owen.forumotion.net
imthebest99

imthebest99

PostSubject: Re: the awesome one has arrived    the awesome one has arrived  EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 7:35 am

as miz takes the mic back from bully ray

[the awesome one has arrived  2117%20-%20Raw%20microphone%20suit%20the_miz%20wwe
the miz: really...really...really your not the most dominate man i can get threw you like nothing and your name is the bully hahaha your nothing but pathetic and i think i have heard about you over there in the wwe you only won tag team champion belts I'm been the wwe champion,U.S champion but you never been a singles champion in your carrer in the wwe but enough about the wwe. this is a whole new company and like i said before you are not dominate your just a wanna be tough guy i have beaten the best and i can guarantee that i can beat you just one skull crushing fanaly and its all over so you can say everything you want buts its not going to happen

cole: ya you tell him
jerry: shut up

as miz looks around the arena

the awesome one has arrived  Catchphrase

the miz: cause I'm the miz and I'm _______

as he once again he gets interrupted by bully ray
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the awesome one has arrived    the awesome one has arrived  Empty

Back to top Go down

the awesome one has arrived
Page 1 of 1