Online Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an online PS3 league that you play in matches and make promos. Feel free to register and talk to the owner IM-AWESOME1221 on psn or on chat.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO ONLINE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
Latest topics
» Alamat Download Video Sex Indonesia
SCSA Has arrived !! And Calls Out The Best ?  EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:27 am by hateiell

» Free Download 100 Years Telugu Panchangam
SCSA Has arrived !! And Calls Out The Best ?  EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 11:38 am by hateiell

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
SCSA Has arrived !! And Calls Out The Best ?  EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:10 am by amofri

» Marvel Avengers Alliance Adder V.1.0 Activation Code.txt
SCSA Has arrived !! And Calls Out The Best ?  EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 pm by amofri

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
SCSA Has arrived !! And Calls Out The Best ?  EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 3:58 pm by amofri

» VSO Software ConvertX To DVD 4 V425 Final
SCSA Has arrived !! And Calls Out The Best ?  EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:17 am by amofri

» Celtic Kings - Rage Of War
SCSA Has arrived !! And Calls Out The Best ?  EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:37 pm by amofri

» Diskeeper 2010 Pro Premier
SCSA Has arrived !! And Calls Out The Best ?  EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:37 am by hateiell

» Ski Challenge Setup
SCSA Has arrived !! And Calls Out The Best ?  EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:26 pm by amofri

SCSA Has arrived !! And Calls Out The Best ?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

SCSA Has arrived !! And Calls Out The Best ?  Empty
PostSubject: SCSA Has arrived !! And Calls Out The Best ?    SCSA Has arrived !! And Calls Out The Best ?  EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 2:44 pm

Stone Cold Steve Austin's Theme Song Hits !

Cole : OH MY GOD ! IT THE LEGEND !! ITS HIM !!

King: SCSA HAS ARRIVED !!

SCSA Walks Down The Ramp Enters The Ring And Grabs a Mic .

Guess Who's Back !! You Know What Guys ? Lets skip the intro. Shall we ? I Saw Some Superstar Debuts And i Gotta Tell Ya Some Were Fails And Some Were Good. So Since Im On Raw, the Best Show on Owe ... I Was Thinking To Do Something No1 has ever did Before ... I'll Face The Best On My Debut in a Fatal 4 Way Match , So Give me a Hell Yea !!

Crowd : Hell Yeah !!

GIVE ME A HELL YEAH !!

HELL YEAH !

We'll I'll give ya what you want !!

CMPUNK THE OWE CHAMPION !!
VS THE UNDEFEATED U.S CHAMPION WADE BARRET
VS THE AMAZING CHRIS JERICHO
VS SCSA !!

What Do Ya Say ?
Will It Be ?

Tbc By Gm or Punk,Y2j, or barret

Ps: The Matches are Non Title Razz , Its Just a Debut
Back to top Go down
IM-AWESOME1221
Admin
Admin
IM-AWESOME1221

PostSubject: Re: SCSA Has arrived !! And Calls Out The Best ?    SCSA Has arrived !! And Calls Out The Best ?  EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 3:18 am

Chris Jericho walks out from the curtain with a cocky smile on his face as the fans give him mixed reactions*

Chris Jericho: Steve, Have you forgotten that i defeated you and the rock on the same night to win the first ever undisputed championship? I am the best in the world at what i do which is beat the very best in this business. And Steve you better watch what you say because i have no problem kicking your ass right here right now.

TBC by SCSA ONLY
Back to top Go down
https://owen.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: SCSA Has arrived !! And Calls Out The Best ?    SCSA Has arrived !! And Calls Out The Best ?  EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 1:23 pm

SCSA:
Son , This Is 2012 , Things Have Changed Now , I Garuntee You I will Kick your God damn ass ! And About My Debut ,Since Cm Punk Would Probably Be Busy Defending His Title , Why Dont We Have Ziggler In Our Match ? And Why Isnt Barret Out Here ? Ohh yea ... He's Probably Afraid He Would Kiss His Undefeated Streak Goodbye!! So Its Either Barret Acts Like a man And Gets Out Here Or He'll Be Our Newest ... Lets leave that if he doesnt Come out , So what Do you say barret? Will You Be A Man And Come Out Here Or are you still The old Barret ? Same goes To You Ziggles !

Tbc By Anyone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SCSA Has arrived !! And Calls Out The Best ?    SCSA Has arrived !! And Calls Out The Best ?  Empty

Back to top Go down

SCSA Has arrived !! And Calls Out The Best ?
Page 1 of 1