Online Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an online PS3 league that you play in matches and make promos. Feel free to register and talk to the owner IM-AWESOME1221 on psn or on chat.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO ONLINE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
Latest topics
» Alamat Download Video Sex Indonesia
the whole F'N show has returned  EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:27 am by hateiell

» Free Download 100 Years Telugu Panchangam
the whole F'N show has returned  EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 11:38 am by hateiell

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
the whole F'N show has returned  EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:10 am by amofri

» Marvel Avengers Alliance Adder V.1.0 Activation Code.txt
the whole F'N show has returned  EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 pm by amofri

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
the whole F'N show has returned  EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 3:58 pm by amofri

» VSO Software ConvertX To DVD 4 V425 Final
the whole F'N show has returned  EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:17 am by amofri

» Celtic Kings - Rage Of War
the whole F'N show has returned  EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:37 pm by amofri

» Diskeeper 2010 Pro Premier
the whole F'N show has returned  EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:37 am by hateiell

» Ski Challenge Setup
the whole F'N show has returned  EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:26 pm by amofri

the whole F'N show has returned

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
imthebest99

imthebest99

the whole F'N show has returned  Empty
PostSubject: the whole F'N show has returned    the whole F'N show has returned  EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 11:47 am

the whole F'N show has returned  Tazz_-_Peter_Senerchia_07
taz:welcome back people to power to the people as we just watch one hell of a match between jeff and cody
jr:well cody just left with the i.c title and i think jeff hardy career is over when he felt the disaster kick followed by a cross rhodes but let move...

as jr is interrupted

taz: what happen to the lights then smoke comes threw the arena fire works start to play a countdown begins

crowd: 5,4,3,2,1

taz: it cant be

jr:bawd god its rvd he's here at owen

taz:my man is here and i just heard he's not he ecw roster where he will go all out in extreme matches

the whole F'N show has returned  05rvdrvd: did you guys miss me (crowd hell yea) well i will like to thank the owner of owen for giving me a contract here but the only reason I'm here for is the ecw title or the television title cause by the end of the night somebody is going to lose there title weather it will be brock or the rock i don't care because i will be the next in line for any of those titles and i will become champion once again cause I'm R V ......

As he gets interrupted by a ecw member
Back to top Go down
Ghetto

PostSubject: Re: the whole F'N show has returned    the whole F'N show has returned  EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 11:57 am

Shelton Benjamin comes out seconds after RVD:

Shelton: "My old pal, Rob. How have you been man? I'd like to introduce you to ECW. It is a great organization and it is where you belong. Now i have a proposal for you. There is a faction in this league known as White Chocolate. It is a faction that has kept most of its actions silent. We are working to achieve every piece of glory this company has to offer. We currently have multiple members secretly joined into our alliance and we are silently planning to make our attack some time in the near future. I, The Gold Standard, Shelton Benjamin am the leader of this faction. So the proposal i have for you Rob, is an invitation to be part of the most powerful group in this company. In my eyes it would be the best move you could make. We work together to excell each other into greatness. The ball is in your court Rob, so make your decision wisely. We will be patiently waiting for your decision, my friend."

Shelton walks backstage, leaving the RVD to decide to join White Chocolate or not.
Back to top Go down
RKO/ROCK

PostSubject: Re: the whole F'N show has returned    the whole F'N show has returned  EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 2:33 pm

Voices •• The Vipers Theme Song Comes Into The Arena With a blown Up Crowd !

The Viper: RVD !! Hold On Man , Since We Are Speaking Of The Greatest Faction , I Introduce You To The Victims Of Death , Where All Of Our Team Members Are Leaders , What Our Goal Is , Well Its To Make The Other Commpettetors R.I.P ! All We Need Is two great Warriors To Complete Our Team , Wich I Assure You That Will Dominate The Owe , And Will Be Remmembered As The Best Faction Of All Time , So What Will It Be Rob ? Will you Be known A Warrior in The Victims Of Death ? Or Will You Join White chocolate , i Assure U That All White Chocolate will do is they will suck your energy And Throw you Away ! So Make Sure You pick The Factions That Treats u Best , We will be waiting For Your at The Locker Room , Seeya  
The Vioer Leaves The arena Waiting For Rvd's Decision !
Back to top Go down
imthebest99

imthebest99

PostSubject: Re: the whole F'N show has returned    the whole F'N show has returned  EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 9:58 pm

rvd rubs his chin

rvd: well those are both good offers but i got a huge debut match coming up soon so shelton i know you for a long ass time buddy and i still think that your better then me and randy orton i also know you for along time but you almost ended my career so i will make my choice next week after i win my match cause I'm r....v....d.

as rvd scratches his head think of who 2 choose

END of promo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the whole F'N show has returned    the whole F'N show has returned  Empty

Back to top Go down

the whole F'N show has returned
Page 1 of 1