Online Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an online PS3 league that you play in matches and make promos. Feel free to register and talk to the owner IM-AWESOME1221 on psn or on chat.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO ONLINE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
Latest topics
» Alamat Download Video Sex Indonesia
The Miz for World Champion EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:27 am by hateiell

» Free Download 100 Years Telugu Panchangam
The Miz for World Champion EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 11:38 am by hateiell

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
The Miz for World Champion EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:10 am by amofri

» Marvel Avengers Alliance Adder V.1.0 Activation Code.txt
The Miz for World Champion EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 pm by amofri

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
The Miz for World Champion EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 3:58 pm by amofri

» VSO Software ConvertX To DVD 4 V425 Final
The Miz for World Champion EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:17 am by amofri

» Celtic Kings - Rage Of War
The Miz for World Champion EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:37 pm by amofri

» Diskeeper 2010 Pro Premier
The Miz for World Champion EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:37 am by hateiell

» Ski Challenge Setup
The Miz for World Champion EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:26 pm by amofri

The Miz for World Champion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CM Punk\TheMiz

CM Punk\TheMiz

The Miz for World Champion Empty
PostSubject: The Miz for World Champion   The Miz for World Champion EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 10:00 pm

The Miz walks out wearing a $1000 suit. He walks down the ramp being boo'd at the fans, he mocks the fans by pretending to go hi5 them but then moving his hand out of the way. He walks up the ramp and enters the ring. He's holding a mic while twirling his wrist, waiting for the crowd to quiten down

The Miz: So I now hear that the World Heavyweight Championship is Vacant here in OWE. Del Rio didn't hold it for long did he? Del Rio was actually the most annoying person I've ever met and now hes injured and has lost the title. Kudos Del Rio

He begins to clap and the fans copy him

The Miz: That means we need a new champion. But you parasites are already looking at the Next World Heavyweight Champion cause I'm The MIZZZZZZZZZZZZ and I'mmmmm Awe-

Before he can finsh his line, a superstars theme goes off
Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne

PostSubject: Re: The Miz for World Champion   The Miz for World Champion EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 3:58 pm

Rosa Mendes:
*She walks out, shaking her hips and dancing on the stage. She makes her way down the ramp, still shaking her hips and dancing. The fans try to touch her but she avoids their hands with her dancing. She then reaches the ring and dances*

The Miz for World Champion GzyD6

*She then jumps onto the apron and grabs the ropes. She contines shaking her hips. She then does her signature hair flip*

The Miz for World Champion Rosa-mendes-raw-gif-1

*She climbs in the ring after the hair flip and dances alittle more*

The Miz for World Champion Fw1bt

*She receives a mic and smiles at Miz*

Calme Miz, calme. No estoy aquí para causar algún problema o robar el foco.

*Miz looks confused. He even looks at the fans and mouthes, "What?" The fans start chanting, "USA!"*

¡Cállate! ¡Cállate! ¡Cállate! Miz, what I said, before I was so rudely disrespected by these idiotas, I'm not trying to cause any trouble between you and I. I don't want or need your spotlight. I'm simply here to assist you. I've helped many careers in my time. Santino Marella, Beth Phoenix, Zack Ryder, Primo, Epico, and so on.

*The fans start chanting, "We Want Ryder! Woo Woo Woo!"*

Me necesitas. You need me. I can lead you to great things. Conmigo, su carrera se rellenará con fama y fortuna. You let me manage your career and it'll be filled with fame and fortune. You'll be the World Champion in no time at all. No one will stand in your way, not that perro Drew McIntyre or even that pequeña hembra Edge. I'm sure alot of what I'm saying is going over your head since you're from Cleveland and you probably don't know Spanish at all, but I'm sure you got the main points of what I'm saying. So, what do you say? ¿Son nos socios?

*She smiles and extends her hand for a handshake*

TBC: Miz or any Superstar involved in the World Title
Back to top Go down
CM Punk\TheMiz

CM Punk\TheMiz

PostSubject: Re: The Miz for World Champion   The Miz for World Champion EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 4:09 pm

The Miz to walk round Rosa Mendes, he stops in front of her and begins to talk

The Miz: Rosa, Rosa, Rosa. You come out here asking to manage me. Anyone would be a fool to decline such an offer from a hot Spanish lady. I obviously accept

*he grabs her hand and kisses it. He then waits for an answer from her
Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne

PostSubject: Re: The Miz for World Champion   The Miz for World Champion EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 6:45 pm

Rosa Mendes:
*She smiles and raises his arm up. She then lowers it and puts her arm around his shoulders*

Alegro de que eran inteligentes y ver mi camino. Vas a ser llevado a la grandeza. You will be great, you will be on top of OWE. You will be the face of the company. Together, nos gobernará con puño de hierro.

*Miz hasn't understood half the things she's said but he nods and smirks cockily. Rosa drops the mic and grabs Miz's hand, holding it. She smiles and leads Miz out of the ring. They both leave down the ramp as the fans boo. When they reach the stage Rosa raises Miz's arm up. The camera gets close to them and Rosa speaks into the camera*

¡Él es el Miz y él es simplemente impresionante!

*Miz smirks, checking Rosa out. They then leave to the backstage area while fans boo and chant, "USA!"*

END PROMO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Miz for World Champion   The Miz for World Champion Empty

Back to top Go down

The Miz for World Champion
Page 1 of 1