Online Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an online PS3 league that you play in matches and make promos. Feel free to register and talk to the owner IM-AWESOME1221 on psn or on chat.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO ONLINE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
Latest topics
» Alamat Download Video Sex Indonesia
A Dashing Debut. EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:27 am by hateiell

» Free Download 100 Years Telugu Panchangam
A Dashing Debut. EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 11:38 am by hateiell

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
A Dashing Debut. EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:10 am by amofri

» Marvel Avengers Alliance Adder V.1.0 Activation Code.txt
A Dashing Debut. EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 pm by amofri

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
A Dashing Debut. EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 3:58 pm by amofri

» VSO Software ConvertX To DVD 4 V425 Final
A Dashing Debut. EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:17 am by amofri

» Celtic Kings - Rage Of War
A Dashing Debut. EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:37 pm by amofri

» Diskeeper 2010 Pro Premier
A Dashing Debut. EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:37 am by hateiell

» Ski Challenge Setup
A Dashing Debut. EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:26 pm by amofri

A Dashing Debut.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Geezus

Geezus

A Dashing Debut. Empty
PostSubject: A Dashing Debut.   A Dashing Debut. EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 4:46 am

As OWE's first show comes back from commerical.

JR: Welcome back folks, What a hell of a night its been so far.
King: Thats right JR, So many legendary superstars have debuted in OWE tonight, I can't wait from Night of Champions its going to be epic.
Cole: Really King? It's the first show for OWE and you've already made a fool of yourself.
King: Shut up Cole.

Cole: Yes! Cody Rhodes.
JR: This kid is the son of 'The American Dream' Dusty Rhodes. Very talented kid with a big future ahead of him. Dusty is very proud of him and what he has achieved in the business this early in his career.
King: I wonder if he is proud of some of the decisions that Cody has made through it.

Cody Rhodes steps through the curtain wearing a black jacket. He is met by a roar of boo's as he stands on the stage look out at the crowd with a cocky smile on his face. He raises his left arm about his head before walking down the ramp the fans are sticking their hands out for high fives but Cody only looks and laughs as he walks past. Cody reaches the steel, he turns around and stares are a fan that slapped him on the back. He shakes his head he says 'How dare you even touch greatness?'. He walks up the steps, enters the ring, walks across the ring and climbs to the top rope.

A Dashing Debut. 15503444

He demands a microphone before jumping of the ropes.

Rhodes: The Common Man. What all you people are, You are what my father 'The American Dream' Dusty Rhodes fought for. He came out here night after night to entertain you and for what? It never gave him World Championships. As i grew up i was watched him dance around the ring like a fool as you all cheered. I am no 'Common Man', I am no 'American Dream'. I am Dashing, Which we know isn't genetic. I watched the like of Shawn Michaels, Stone Cold Steve Austin. Men that always put themselves before others, Took what they wanted and won World Championships.

The crowd cheer as Cody says the legendary superstars.

Rhodes: I am sick of waiting for my opportunity, I always sat back and destroyed the like of Evan Bourne, Zack Ryder and Ted Dibiase. It's time for a change, I have come the OWE to win titles. At Night of Champions the OWE is going to have a World Champion with chiseled facial features, A perfect body. A World Champion that is simply.....

A cocky smile crosses Cody's face.

Rhodes: Dashing.

Cody drops his mircophone and stands in the middle of the ring. He is getting a mainly negitive reaction with very few fans cheering for him. He leaves the ring and walks up the ramp. He stands on the stage and looks out to the crowd once more. He signals for the World Championship as he is screaming 'Dashing World Champion'. OWE's first show fades to another segment.

END OF PROMO.
Back to top Go down

A Dashing Debut.
Page 1 of 1