Online Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an online PS3 league that you play in matches and make promos. Feel free to register and talk to the owner IM-AWESOME1221 on psn or on chat.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO ONLINE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
Latest topics
» Alamat Download Video Sex Indonesia
____'s debut Teaser 3 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:27 am by hateiell

» Free Download 100 Years Telugu Panchangam
____'s debut Teaser 3 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 11:38 am by hateiell

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
____'s debut Teaser 3 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:10 am by amofri

» Marvel Avengers Alliance Adder V.1.0 Activation Code.txt
____'s debut Teaser 3 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 pm by amofri

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
____'s debut Teaser 3 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 3:58 pm by amofri

» VSO Software ConvertX To DVD 4 V425 Final
____'s debut Teaser 3 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:17 am by amofri

» Celtic Kings - Rage Of War
____'s debut Teaser 3 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:37 pm by amofri

» Diskeeper 2010 Pro Premier
____'s debut Teaser 3 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:37 am by hateiell

» Ski Challenge Setup
____'s debut Teaser 3 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:26 pm by amofri

____'s debut Teaser 3

Go down 
AuthorMessage

____'s debut Teaser 3 Empty
PostSubject: ____'s debut Teaser 3   ____'s debut Teaser 3 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 7:33 pm

[b]after the commercials on Raw stop playing,once again a video on the jumbotron starts to play

Scene

A woman walks down a street during nighttime,who she is is once again not visible,she walks past a store but then suddenly stops because she saw a sign on the window saying:

'CM Punk! The Best In The World! Who doesn't love this man?' with a picture of Punk with the OWE title under it
____'s debut Teaser 3 1313317339347_f

Hmm,that's true... who doesn't love that man... i can't wait to reunite with my champion...*giggles*

she then rips the sign off the window and throws it into the garbage can

hmm,now let's get back to business... my debut.... when... King of the Ring? nah.... the monday night after the pay per view,that's when it is going to be...yeah that sounds good...

she then walks off to a park and goes sitting on a bench,she twists a few locks of her hair and adjusts one of her ponytails
Let's see... debut on raw after Ppv..... gotta get my good ol' wrestlin' outfit out of the closet.... my boots're shiny and ready for an ass kicking.... now that's just right....

after a few seconds she looks at the moon and suddenly lets out a loud scream for some reason

Those puppets called divas in the OWE won't stand a chance against me.... *laughs*

the scene of the woman sitting on the bench then fades away and a text on the black background appears,saying

Darkness will take over OWE........

the text then fades and the jumbotron goes completely back,the crowd's giving mixed reactions

JR:Bah gawd...
Cole:Indeed...

END OF PROMO
Back to top Go down

____'s debut Teaser 3
Page 1 of 1