Online Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an online PS3 league that you play in matches and make promos. Feel free to register and talk to the owner IM-AWESOME1221 on psn or on chat.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO ONLINE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
Latest topics
» Alamat Download Video Sex Indonesia
R-Truth debut and looking for a challage at Kotr EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:27 am by hateiell

» Free Download 100 Years Telugu Panchangam
R-Truth debut and looking for a challage at Kotr EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 11:38 am by hateiell

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
R-Truth debut and looking for a challage at Kotr EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:10 am by amofri

» Marvel Avengers Alliance Adder V.1.0 Activation Code.txt
R-Truth debut and looking for a challage at Kotr EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 pm by amofri

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
R-Truth debut and looking for a challage at Kotr EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 3:58 pm by amofri

» VSO Software ConvertX To DVD 4 V425 Final
R-Truth debut and looking for a challage at Kotr EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:17 am by amofri

» Celtic Kings - Rage Of War
R-Truth debut and looking for a challage at Kotr EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:37 pm by amofri

» Diskeeper 2010 Pro Premier
R-Truth debut and looking for a challage at Kotr EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:37 am by hateiell

» Ski Challenge Setup
R-Truth debut and looking for a challage at Kotr EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:26 pm by amofri

R-Truth debut and looking for a challage at Kotr

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dmoney10

R-Truth debut and looking for a challage at Kotr Empty
PostSubject: R-Truth debut and looking for a challage at Kotr   R-Truth debut and looking for a challage at Kotr EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 7:00 am

JR:Welcome back to monday night raw supershow,we just seen some great match but can't wsit for the main event.King i just got words that we have two new superstars who just signed with OWE and will be out here tonight.

jl:Yea i can't wait to see who they is but as you may know Rey has became the number one contender for the United State and so wade and rey will be facing each others tonight for it.

JR:Oh my god its R-Truth and look hes dancing and singing his own theme,hah king remember Lil Jimmy and the all the backstage segment.

Jl:Yea Jr Lil jimmy was my favorite some of the fans enjoyed him and R-truth,now hes here but wheres lil jimmy at,even through you can't now lets see what truth gotta say.

Truth:What's up my friends i had left the lame wwe to come here in owe and then once i get settle in i want that United Statetitle but i don't want this shot until next pay per view or the pay-per-view after because i just wanna show the gm that i can be a champion and show how bad i can beat the champ.

JR:He's really confiendent about his career and how far he will go to get that untied statr title.

Truth:Now as ya'll may know my friend Lil jimmy is not here tonight because he's in the hopstial because of this Damn weather,lil jimmy as astma and when it start getting cold so Lil jimmy getting a lil sick but it's ok through i will beat anybody who want to step foot in this ring with me tonight.

Jl:Wow Truth is brave enough to challege anybody backstage

Truth:Now like jerry lawler said yes im challege anybody even the united state champion if he wanna come out here to come face me i don't care who it is i just want to whoop some heads in tonight.

*Truth rolls out the ring and gets a chair slides back into the ring and sets the chair and sits and wait in the middle of the ring*
Back to top Go down
iamnoi

iamnoi

PostSubject: Ziggler replies   R-Truth debut and looking for a challage at Kotr EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 8:03 am

King: Well, what do we have here Cole? It's the show off Dolph Ziggler!
Cole: I wonder what's he doing interrupting R-Truth King. What does ha have in mind.
King: He is a show off Cole, what do you expect.

As Ziggler walks down the ramp, grabbed a microphone and climb up the ring and started talking...

Ziggler: Truth... Truth... Truth... You came up here, debuting together with your pathetic imaginary little Jimmy and thought that you could just steal the show?

Ziggler laughs for a moment as he stares to R-Truth

Ziggler: You see Truth, there are certain rules here in OWE. You can't just come up here and issue a match... and to make it more funny as it is, you want a match versus the US champion?

Ziggler's face is with disbelief

Ziggler: I'm sorry Truth but since you are new here... You go way back on the line because you belong there Truth. You belong there together with little Jimmy. Wherever your imaginary friend is.

Ziggler: And one last thing Truth... You came up here and steal my spot light? Steal my show? What the hell are you doing? Showing off? I've got big news to you Truth! I steal the show around here! All the spotlight should be all over me not to a nutbag who dresses like a hobo and always talking to himself! I am the one who does the showing off here. I call the big superstars to challenge me because for me that's showing off and I damn guarantee that I can back it up 24/7!

Ziggler: So your best bet right now Truth is to walk away from my ring and start packing! Before I get irritated and steal the lights out of you!

Ziggler stares down Truth with discuss on his face...

King: What should Truth do now Cole. He came here just to introduce himself and make a name by challenging the US champ but guess who came up and stole Truth's spotlight Cole.
Cole: I guess that's Zigglers way of welcoming him to OWE. And showing him that you can't just challenge someone you want because for Ziggler, that's his thing. That's showing off for him...
King: I wonder what would Truth do now? Will he leave or would he stand up to Zigglers cockiness.

TBC R-Truth
Back to top Go down
dmoney10

PostSubject: Re: R-Truth debut and looking for a challage at Kotr   R-Truth debut and looking for a challage at Kotr EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 11:01 pm

Truth look like he was leaving,but stopped and turn around.

Truth:You really think imma leave this ring because you told me to,i don't know who you is but i'm not leaving for any sucker who think hes all that and big show off.Now ziggler you think i came out here to challege the US champion,that's not why i'm out here i just wanted a match but like i said i don't car,i just wanna prove that i can be a champion even if that mean i have to beat you.

Jr:Thats some harsh words R-Truth but it worth it because he will not back down from a fight at all.

Truth:I don't care if you like what i say or not,Get over it one the one that caused this on your own just by being here in owe,but just coming out here and disresecepting me .If you wanna fight me and really wanna get hurt then you would stay in the rign and talk all that mess but can't back it up,but if you scared you can leave my good old ring.

Jl:I wonder what will ziggler will do stay in the ring or just leave with peace

[center]TBC Dolph Ziggler
Back to top Go down
iamnoi

iamnoi

PostSubject: Ziggler replies   R-Truth debut and looking for a challage at Kotr EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 1:05 am

Ziggler: Boy, Truth. You are really asking for it huh?! How about we settle this one on one. You ask for a match to our GM then I'll show you what it takes to steal the show and what it takes to be a show off!!

Ziggler turned his back on Truth and...

Ziggler: Oh by the way Truth... Here's a little welcoming present for you....

Ziggler smacked the microphone on R Truth's head and left R-Truth lying down the mat unconscious... and Ziggler exits his way out of the arena

King: Boy, what a cheap shot from Ziggler! That almost send R-Truth to reality!
Cole: Almost? Look at him King? He's lying down the mat unconscious and where's his little jimmy to save him now?
King: I hope the GM would do something about this. Ziggler is right, you can't just do anything you want here in OWE specially when you're a begginer but Ziggler's action completely unnecessary.
Cole: I guess we will have to wait for the GM's decision on this one King.

TBC by RAW GM
Back to top Go down
Geezus

Geezus

PostSubject: Re: R-Truth debut and looking for a challage at Kotr   R-Truth debut and looking for a challage at Kotr EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 2:02 am

Cole: YES! It's John Laurinaitis, Big Johnny is on Raw!
King: Oh No i thought he were done with this creep.

As Big Johnny's theme bursts through the speakers the crowd gives a eruption of boo's as Laurinaitis steps out onto the stage. He has a microphone in hand.

Laurnaitis: Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen, My name is John Laurnaitis the new Monday Night Raw Permanent General Manager.

The crowd start to boo even louder.

Laurnaitis: Yes thats right, People Power has just arrived in OWE. With Mick Foley's have more important business to do throughout the company Vince McMahon came up to me himself and personally asked if you would Manage Raw. As the humble and respecting man i am i accepted. On my first night on the job we have Dolph Ziggler and a pityful thug arguing around in ring. Well because everything i do is for the people i have spoken to the new Permanent General Manager of ECW Hulk Hogan who successfully retained his job so this ?Thursday it will be Ziggler vs Truth. Thank you and remember People Power.

Johnny turns around want walks back through the curtain as Ziggler stands on the stage eyeing off Truth.

END OF PROMO.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: R-Truth debut and looking for a challage at Kotr   R-Truth debut and looking for a challage at Kotr Empty

Back to top Go down

R-Truth debut and looking for a challage at Kotr
Page 1 of 1