Online Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an online PS3 league that you play in matches and make promos. Feel free to register and talk to the owner IM-AWESOME1221 on psn or on chat.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO ONLINE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
Latest topics
» Alamat Download Video Sex Indonesia
New US Champ Rey Mysterio awaits challenger EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:27 am by hateiell

» Free Download 100 Years Telugu Panchangam
New US Champ Rey Mysterio awaits challenger EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 11:38 am by hateiell

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
New US Champ Rey Mysterio awaits challenger EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:10 am by amofri

» Marvel Avengers Alliance Adder V.1.0 Activation Code.txt
New US Champ Rey Mysterio awaits challenger EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 pm by amofri

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
New US Champ Rey Mysterio awaits challenger EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 3:58 pm by amofri

» VSO Software ConvertX To DVD 4 V425 Final
New US Champ Rey Mysterio awaits challenger EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:17 am by amofri

» Celtic Kings - Rage Of War
New US Champ Rey Mysterio awaits challenger EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:37 pm by amofri

» Diskeeper 2010 Pro Premier
New US Champ Rey Mysterio awaits challenger EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:37 am by hateiell

» Ski Challenge Setup
New US Champ Rey Mysterio awaits challenger EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:26 pm by amofri

New US Champ Rey Mysterio awaits challenger

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
iamnoi

iamnoi

New US Champ Rey Mysterio awaits challenger Empty
PostSubject: New US Champ Rey Mysterio awaits challenger   New US Champ Rey Mysterio awaits challenger EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 3:02 pm

Cole: Welcome everybody to ECW and we have some great news ahead of you.
King: You are right Cole, and now we kick this show to start with our new US champ, Rey Mysterio!!

Cole: Looks like the title really fits in to Rey's waist King.
King: Yeah, it sure is. But will it stay on his waist Cole after we find out who's the number one contender for his belt between his tag team partnet Sin Cara and captain charisma, Christian.
Cole: Let's hear what will Rey's got to say now King.

As Rey makes his way down the ring, he grabbed a mic and towards the center of the ring as the crowd chants loudly "619! 619! 619! 619!"...

Rey Mysterio: And I told you so... The ultimate underdog does it again and now has the United States Championship!

Crowd: 619! 619! 619!

Rey Mysterio: Yes! Dial the number 619 everybody because I'm sure Wade Barret felt the ringing until now!

Crowd: 619! 619! 619!

Rey Mysterio: I told everybody that I will make it up to the top and I will go through all the challenges that will come in my way! I proved it to everybody and I proved it to Wade Barret. Not even the Barret Barrage can break my will to achieve my goal. And now that I have what I want... I have no plans letting this go for a long long time...

Rey Mysterio: Not even to whoever my first challenger is. Whether its Sin Cara or Christian. Whoever it is, I will not back down on you and surely I won't give this title to anyone just yet.

Rey Mysterio: Now let's talk about the possible winners here. If Sin Cara wins, who also happens to be my tag team partner and we are on a quest of being the next tag team champ, that would be a great match right? Two of the best masked luchador go head to head for the US title and to add flavor to it is their bond they've created for quite sometime now. That would be a match right? But friendship and tag team aside, I have no problem putting down Cara and deliver the 619 to beat him and still be the US champ. If Christian wins, now that would be easy. Christian and I never really seen eye to eye and if he wins the number one contender spot, I'll just use his big egotistical head and kick the 619 out of him so he may now finally shut up and get over and accept the fact the he was just a transitional champion, which the company spoonfed to him because his bestfriend retired. What a way to win that huh?!

Rey Mysterio: Anyways, good luck to you two. Just always remember the three numbers are just around the corner if you try to steal my title from me.

King: Rey is really asking for it Cole. Is he that confident already?
Cole: I'm sure he is King. He has been champion before, I'm pretty sure he has the right to swag a little bit.
King: I don't know Cole but what has Sin Cara and Christian got to say to Reys comment about them.

TBC Sin Cara or Christian
Back to top Go down
dmoney10

New US Champ Rey Mysterio awaits challenger Empty
PostSubject: Re: New US Champ Rey Mysterio awaits challenger   New US Champ Rey Mysterio awaits challenger EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 4:41 am

Jl:Oh my god here he come Sin cara is here tonight on raw and we hoping to see christian here tonight and hopefully he shows up on friday night smackdown to face that men right there sin cara.Man but i really wanna see Sin cara vs Rey mysterio these great two mens go head to head.

Jr:King these two mens is one of the best highflyers that we had so far,they do moves that needs alot of training and experince which them two have and i wonder if they still going to be friends if they face each other.

Sin:Rey buddy how you been,i see you finally won that united state title from that wannabe wade and i see that im in a number one contender match for that title right there,i'm just hoping my opponet shows up for the match unless he's scared.Rey we the greatest of all-times but if i will on smackdown i'm taking that title from you at king of the ring,

Sin:I don't care what you gotta say but hopefully you don't say anything stupid to me while i'm right here in your because i'm going win that number contender match and then beat you which will be the shortest title regin in history of OWE,So rey you really think your going to beat me cause imma tell you right now you need to stop lying to your self,i know you just buliding up your confident so imma let you believe what you believe,what you gotta say now.

Jl:Wow some harse words from sin cara this would be a great time for christain too come out and join this

Sin:Wait before you reply i just want to say that christain if you show up tonight or on smackdown then you in for a good whooping,and rey the 619 will not help you at all so you better come up with some better mover before this sunday.

WAITS for Rey or Christain
Back to top Go down

New US Champ Rey Mysterio awaits challenger
Page 1 of 1