Online Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an online PS3 league that you play in matches and make promos. Feel free to register and talk to the owner IM-AWESOME1221 on psn or on chat.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO ONLINE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
Latest topics
» Alamat Download Video Sex Indonesia
Calling Out Mysterio...... EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:27 am by hateiell

» Free Download 100 Years Telugu Panchangam
Calling Out Mysterio...... EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 11:38 am by hateiell

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
Calling Out Mysterio...... EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:10 am by amofri

» Marvel Avengers Alliance Adder V.1.0 Activation Code.txt
Calling Out Mysterio...... EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 pm by amofri

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
Calling Out Mysterio...... EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 3:58 pm by amofri

» VSO Software ConvertX To DVD 4 V425 Final
Calling Out Mysterio...... EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:17 am by amofri

» Celtic Kings - Rage Of War
Calling Out Mysterio...... EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:37 pm by amofri

» Diskeeper 2010 Pro Premier
Calling Out Mysterio...... EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:37 am by hateiell

» Ski Challenge Setup
Calling Out Mysterio...... EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:26 pm by amofri

Calling Out Mysterio......

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Calling Out Mysterio...... Empty
PostSubject: Calling Out Mysterio......   Calling Out Mysterio...... EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 6:08 pm

after the commercials end on Smackdown,Kane is standing in the middle of the ring with a mic in his hand,the arena is covered in a red hue and the crowd is booing at Kane

JR:Now what does that big red creep want?!
JBL:I don't want to find out JR,but it must be something evil,knowing that redneck...

Kane then puts his mic to his mask and starts to talk

Rey Mysterio.......... in five days at ECW........ you will feel the pain that i'm suffering.....YOU WILL BURN.....and rest...in peace.....after....a... monstrous....and evil.... chokeslam *laughs evil*

then suddenly the lights go off in the arena and after a few seconds the jumbotron lights up with electric waves
Calling Out Mysterio...... 0

JBL:What the...
JR:Can it be...

crowd:What's happening x5

after a minute,the lights go on again and this song starts to play through the Arena's PA System together with its video

on the second the theme hits and the Rock comes out, the crowd goes completely wild and starts chanting 'Rocky! Rocky! Rocky!'x4
Calling Out Mysterio...... 542

JR:BAH GAWD! IT'S THE ROCK! BAH GAWD LAYFIELD! THAT'S THE ROCK!!
JBL:holy cow jr,i can see that that's the rock.... no need to yell in my face...

Rock makes his way to the ring and high fives a few fans, then he climbs onto the ring post and does his taunt
Calling Out Mysterio...... 01_Rock_Cena_RoadWM-1

-Rock's song fades after 45 seconds-

then the second Rock enters the ring,he gets punched in the face by kane,Rock's dazed for a sec but then the two men start exchanging punches,Kane then quickly gets caught off guard by the Rock and Rock hits his punch combination on Kane,Kane then tries to hit a running clothesline on Rock but gets reversed into the Rock's Spinebuster

JBL:My god...
JR:This is a straight out mugging...

Crowd:Haaaaaaaaaahhhhh!

Rock puts Kane into position for the Peoples elbow, Rock then looks at both his arms and realises he doesn't have any elbow pads on,so instead of throwing an elbow pad in the crowd,he pulls of his shirt and throws it into the crowd

crowd:Rock! Rock! Rock! Rock! x3

Rock then launches himself off the ropes,jumps over Kane, launches off the ropes again does quickly a taunt and.... PEOPLE'S ELBOW!

JBL:My god!
JR: BAH GAWD! THE PEOPLES ELBOW!

the crowd goes completely wild the second Rock hits the peoples elbow,but it looks like he isn't done yet because he's doing his taunt that signals for the Rock Bottom to come

JR:Oh no, is he going to...
JBL:Yes he is...

The second Kane gets up,Rock grabs him and...... ROCK BOTTOM!
Calling Out Mysterio...... 418647_409778415751125_1811621170_n

JBL: MY GOD!
JR:That's gotta be it for Kane!

Rock then keeps stomping Kane until he rolls out the ring, off mic Rock then says

The Rock says he just brought it big red b!tch!

JBL:My goodness,i didn't think that Rock would be that violent!
JR: I know,right?

Rock then asks for a mic and gets it handed to him,he puts it to his lips and starts to talk

The Rock says that he just whooped a big red candy ass!

crowd: rock! rock! rock!

but Finally..... THE ROCK HAS COME BACK! TO ATLANTA GEORGIA!

the crowd gives a huge pop to Rock once again

The millions should know that,the Rock didn't return for them,oh no,the Rock returned for himself because the Rock felt like the Rock should come back to the OWE because the Rock wants to whoop some Candy Asses!

JR:Mah goodness....

The Rock knows that there's many good talent in OWE, but the Rock also recognizes a bit lesser talent! Let the Rock take for example,Randy Orton,R Truth,and Evan Bourne!

JBL:That's Rock alright,talking smack and stuff...

The Rock likes to compare those three jabronis to one of the Rock's favorite cartoon shows,The Rock likes to describe them to Cheech 'n Chong for some very obvious reason!

crowd: Ohhhhh!

Because, the Rock knows that those three like to share some funny stuff with each other,just like cheech 'n chong like to do! i mean,what are they? Chimneys?!

Crowd:Hahahahaha!

Don't laugh about the Rock's jokes!

crowd: Neutral

and let the Rock tell you this, The Rock was thinking,who is that Roody-Poo Rey Mysterio?

JBL:now that's not nice...
Crowd:hahahahaha!

I mean,The Rock can just go sit on him,so he can get a very easy victory over that jabroni!

JR:Mah goodness...

So Rey,The Rock suggests that you should come out here before
The Rock will take you down to Know Your Role Boulevard which is on the corner of Jabroni Drive and check you directly into the Smackdown Hotel!

TBC:REY

Last edited by Rock/Styles on Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Taker/Hornswoggle

PostSubject: Re: Calling Out Mysterio......   Calling Out Mysterio...... EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 2:42 am

JR:And here comes the master of the 61...Wait! That's not Rey!
Cole:Nope, it's Hornswoggle! This is degrading the perfectly fine image of Rey Mysterio!
Jerry Lawler: Shut up Cole.

Hornswoggle comes out on stage wearing a Rey Mysterio mask, and imitates Rey's entrance before running down to the ring. 'Rey' grabs a mic and yells...

BOOYAKA BOOYAKA BOOYAKA!

The crowd laughs at this display. Rock then begins to talk to midget Rey(even though Rey is a midget as well) as if it were Rey Mysterio...

TBC:Rock
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling Out Mysterio......   Calling Out Mysterio...... EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 6:37 am

Hello Rey you small jabroni! The Rock always thought that you would be bigger in real life! and look at you! at least half an inch tall!

crowd: Booooo

JR:Mah gawd,that's just disrespectful towards Rey mysterio...
JBL:Despicable... just despicable...

Hah hah hah,and you know what ReyRey?

'Rey Hornswoggle' looks at Rock and then suddenly starts running around Rock for no reason

The Rock says if you don't stop running rounds around the great one, The Rock will take this microphone, shine it up real nice, turn that sumbitch sideways, and stick it straight up your candy ass!

crowd: Ooooohhhh
JBL:Yeah that's rock...
JR:Yup...

Suddenly the Rock drops his mic and starts stomping away on a defenseless Hornswoggle for no reason, the crowd goes completely mad at Rock because of his attack on Swoggle

off mic the rock says :The Rock says he's whooping your candy ass!

JR:Despicable...
JBL: TAKE THAT YOU LITTLE RAT!

TBC: MYSTERIO ONLY
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling Out Mysterio......   Calling Out Mysterio...... Empty

Back to top Go down

Calling Out Mysterio......
Page 1 of 1