Online Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an online PS3 league that you play in matches and make promos. Feel free to register and talk to the owner IM-AWESOME1221 on psn or on chat.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO ONLINE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
Latest topics
» Alamat Download Video Sex Indonesia
Cold Hell's open Challenge. EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:27 am by hateiell

» Free Download 100 Years Telugu Panchangam
Cold Hell's open Challenge. EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 11:38 am by hateiell

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
Cold Hell's open Challenge. EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:10 am by amofri

» Marvel Avengers Alliance Adder V.1.0 Activation Code.txt
Cold Hell's open Challenge. EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 pm by amofri

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
Cold Hell's open Challenge. EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 3:58 pm by amofri

» VSO Software ConvertX To DVD 4 V425 Final
Cold Hell's open Challenge. EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:17 am by amofri

» Celtic Kings - Rage Of War
Cold Hell's open Challenge. EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:37 pm by amofri

» Diskeeper 2010 Pro Premier
Cold Hell's open Challenge. EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:37 am by hateiell

» Ski Challenge Setup
Cold Hell's open Challenge. EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:26 pm by amofri

Cold Hell's open Challenge.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Romanian Stella

Romanian Stella

Cold Hell's open Challenge. Empty
PostSubject: Cold Hell's open Challenge.   Cold Hell's open Challenge. EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 7:14 pm

Cold Hell's Theme Song Hits As The OWE Universe Explodes in excitement ! Jbl , Stone cold and Paul Heyman enter The Arena !

Cold Hell's open Challenge. JBL_entrance1_2
Cold Hell's open Challenge. B181537847
Cold Hell's open Challenge. 21stonecoldentrance_display_image

The Team Heads Up To The Ring , Both Superstars Taunt .

Cold Hell's open Challenge. Stone-cold-steve-austin
Cold Hell's open Challenge. 05

Paul Heyman Grabs 3 Mics , Hands one to Jbl , And one to stone cold , then Starts to speak :
Cold Hell's open Challenge. Heyman_crop_exact
Ladies And Gentlemen ! Cold Hell Have Entered The Ring , So You May Get Up On Your feet and applause for these great men , the best Superstars this company has ever offered ! Now Cold Hell Have an Announcment ! on the next we..

JBL :
I'll Take it From Here Now heyman , though thank You for the Exiting Introduction Cool I Wanted To Say That Personally , Next Week On Raw , Cold hell will be involved in a match , Now We dont know against who and what the match stipulation is , thats why we are here to challenge whoever has the guts To Face Us !

Stone cold :
Cold Hell's open Challenge. Stone-Cold-On-Mic
Now We Dont Care If Its Against One man,2 men,3 men,4 men,5 men ,6 men,8 men,9 men, 10men , OR THE WHOLE OWE ROSTER ! We Gonna Open a Can Of ass Whoopin and serve it To Them ! Some Jackasses would say Stone Cold cant beat the whole owe roster , Well I Dont care Because im the toughest SOB You will ever get to see ! Cold hell Will Kick ass ! What? I Said Cold hell will kick ass , What? I Said Were Gonna win the gold , What? Now I Want some Bitches That have the guts to face cold hell to come out here And Take Some Ass whoopin !

TBC By Anyone
Back to top Go down
unknownentity

unknownentity

PostSubject: Re: Cold Hell's open Challenge.   Cold Hell's open Challenge. EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 11:54 pm

Cold Hell is shocked that the man that comes out is Daniel Bryan and they start discussing with each other of what to do. Daniel Bryan grabbing a mic after his entrance is finished. He says with a big smile.

Daniel Bryan: Well, what now? The "World's Toughest Vegan" is here and I have to say that I accept that little challenge but instead of bymyself why don't I bring guests who wants to join me in this shing dig. Hell bring the whole OWE roster and let's see if you guys can pull it off. I know all about groups, I know I was in one in WWE. And I know about factions since I was in Nexus for a night. But there is always one that is better than the individuals or the group. And we all know that, Hell Everyone in that OWE roster is better than you too. And don't believe, I like to invite someone who wants to join this little conversation.

Stone Cold and JBL having a face of disbelief, they are discussing with each other again. But they can't decide what to do again. So they wait for awhile and then this happen .......

TBC: JBL or Stone Cold or anyone who wants to join the promo
Back to top Go down
Romanian Stella

Romanian Stella

PostSubject: Re: Cold Hell's open Challenge.   Cold Hell's open Challenge. EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 3:26 am

Well Then Son , Why Dont You Get Your Damn Friend , And Put on your Damn Wrestling Gear , And Do Things like a man ? If You want Me To Stunn That son of a bitch gimme a hell Yeah !

Fans : HELL YEAH

I SAID GIMME A HELL YEAH!

HEEELLLLL YYYEEAAAHHHH!

You see Son ? Now , How About you Call Your damn friend out here?

Tbc by bryan
Back to top Go down
unknownentity

unknownentity

PostSubject: Re: Cold Hell's open Challenge.   Cold Hell's open Challenge. EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 10:06 am

Bryan's trying to keep his compusure before he starts to laugh. After awhile of the HELL YEAH chants, bryan speaks again.

Bryan: Well Stone Cold I have to ask you. Why don't you have a little patience? we can't rush things here. And I didn't say he's my friend, I said I like to invite anyone who would like to join me, in this *Coughs*potential asswhooping of Cold Hell*Coughs* conversation that is on my side that join in believing that Cold Hell is a joke. Hell even those NXT rookies in the back can start Nexus again and can get their ass whooped. Besides it's only 3 man group, *chuckles* well two man and a troll. Why don't you just go in NXT prove what you guys can do? that's all you can do beat up a bunch of rookies. And I like to extend to anyone in the back, who believe's that Cold Hell is a joke, all by far come join me in this ring. You'll be doing OWE a favor. So what do you say STone COld,? John?

TBC: Stone Cold/JBL or anyone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cold Hell's open Challenge.   Cold Hell's open Challenge. EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 3:36 pm

after Bryan stopped talking, JBL puts his mic to his lips and starts to talk while the crowd's giving mixed reactions to all men in the ring

Daniel,why don't you just shut up and reveal your partner?

JR:How rude..
Cole: I know,right?

Look Daniel,you may be talking about how Cold Hell's a joke and how Nexus can be reformed and blah blah blah.. Make your partner come out or you'll feel what truly 'is up' around here!

JR:Bah gawd..

JBL puts down his mic and waits for Daniel to finally reveal his partner
TBC: BRYAN ONLY
Back to top Go down
unknownentity

unknownentity

PostSubject: Re: Cold Hell's open Challenge.   Cold Hell's open Challenge. EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 8:29 pm

Daniel Bryan enjoying what he's seeing but then gasp and says

Bryan: You want to know my partner ok, My partner is a man of intergrity, a man that respects me, A man that clearly knows that we are equals and I have his back as much as my back, and to tell you the truth. You want to see him, you want to see him, well we have to wait until he comes. In the meantime he will show up, to show how pathetic Cold Hell or should I say The Alliance? or which is it I really don't get it. My partner is...... or should I say if I have one? There's more ways than you think. Until then My partner is .........

Daniel Bryan pointing to the stage, waiting for his partner. Then as he is about to say his name, _________ comes out to aid Daniel Bryan.

TBC: My partner or Stone Cold/JBL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cold Hell's open Challenge.   Cold Hell's open Challenge. Empty

Back to top Go down

Cold Hell's open Challenge.
Page 1 of 1