Online Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an online PS3 league that you play in matches and make promos. Feel free to register and talk to the owner IM-AWESOME1221 on psn or on chat.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO ONLINE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
Latest topics
» Alamat Download Video Sex Indonesia
jbl open challenge to pttp  EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:27 am by hateiell

» Free Download 100 Years Telugu Panchangam
jbl open challenge to pttp  EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 11:38 am by hateiell

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
jbl open challenge to pttp  EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:10 am by amofri

» Marvel Avengers Alliance Adder V.1.0 Activation Code.txt
jbl open challenge to pttp  EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 pm by amofri

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
jbl open challenge to pttp  EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 3:58 pm by amofri

» VSO Software ConvertX To DVD 4 V425 Final
jbl open challenge to pttp  EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:17 am by amofri

» Celtic Kings - Rage Of War
jbl open challenge to pttp  EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:37 pm by amofri

» Diskeeper 2010 Pro Premier
jbl open challenge to pttp  EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:37 am by hateiell

» Ski Challenge Setup
jbl open challenge to pttp  EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:26 pm by amofri

jbl open challenge to pttp

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
imthebest99

imthebest99

jbl open challenge to pttp  Empty
PostSubject: jbl open challenge to pttp    jbl open challenge to pttp  EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 8:47 am

(srry no jerry and cole)

jbl open challenge to pttp  320271_402657689792906_1579883162_n
jbl: last week i returned but lets get down to business I'm here to challenge anybody in the back at power to the people from any brand and I'm i don't think anybody is better then me cause I'm the wrestling god u here people the wrestling god

crowd: you suck x2

jbl open challenge to pttp  Jbl
jbl: no i don't suck because there isn't anyone back there who's better then me cause its will be my debut so you don't know how i wrestle yet so hurry the hell up and somebody accept this challenge cause i will win

as jbl waits

TBC by anyone on any brand
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: jbl open challenge to pttp    jbl open challenge to pttp  EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:02 pm

after a few minutes,it looks like there's no-one coming out to accept JBLs' challenge,but then suddenly this theme starts blaring through the PA System

JB: is that....
King: No, it can't be.....

the second Christian comes out,the crowd gives him a huge pop and starts to chant 'Christian! Christian! Christian!'
jbl open challenge to pttp  Wwe_christian2_
the camera goes for a second to JBL,who looks like he's surprised and shocked to see Christian.

Christian then shakes a few hands of the fans and also stops walking on his way to the ring,pointing at a sign saying 'Captain Charisma' he then goes on making his way to the ring again,he slides into the ring under the bottom rope and climbs on the ring post and does his 'taunt' to the crowd
jbl open challenge to pttp  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQKgoPKdy_5WgIKr6CP0FyFqNgAEVU8HnZAANIDtS9Dz0RbCirt&t=1
jbl open challenge to pttp  Mqdefault

Christian then gets off the ring post and gets a mic handed to him,he puts it to his lips and starts to talk while his song slowly fades
jbl open challenge to pttp  Tumblr_m9hq099J6L1qabl6zo1_500

JBL,i was sitting at home,being injured,.and was watching OWE Raw,Smackdown,and ECW, i was thinking 'man,this is great to be a part of,i'm glad that there're not so much rich and arrogant bastards around there' but then,the point is,i saw you making your debut....

crowd: haha!

I mean,you think you can buy people to do stuff for you,ride your limo,and make sure you win your matches under questionable circumstances..

crowd:Booo JBL! Boooo!

JB:He's right about that,go Christian!
King:please jb,shut your mouth for a second....
JB:No... be happy Michael Cole isn't here tonight!
King:Hah,thanks to you,i wish he WAS here....

And now,you are here,begging for a match at the pay-per-view,power to the people! Let me tell you this,Captain Charisma,who reeks of awesomeness by the way,is debuting,and wants a match,you are clearly just having one of your big mouth moments,just like you quit a certain company after you lost your beloved Intercontinental title at Wrestlemania.....

Crowd:hahaha!

So Just Born a Loser,what do you say about us facing each other,ini a steel cage match?

as Christian puts down his mic,JBL is looking at him with a disgusted look on his face and looks like he's going to say something

TBC: JBL
Back to top Go down
imthebest99

imthebest99

PostSubject: Re: jbl open challenge to pttp    jbl open challenge to pttp  EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 1:25 pm

jbl open challenge to pttp  Jbl
jbl:well well well if it isn't christian how are buddy but enough about that didn't you hear I'm challenging anybody from the back to fight me not a canadian like yourself
so why don't you get out of this ring(christian smirks) why don't you get that smirk of your face before i slap it for you wait you want to face me at pttp do you know what your going up against I'm the wrestling god so do accept my challenge or not you pathetic canadian...

as christian just interrupts jbl saying

crowd:you suck

tbc by christian

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: jbl open challenge to pttp    jbl open challenge to pttp  Empty

Back to top Go down

jbl open challenge to pttp
Page 1 of 1