Online Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an online PS3 league that you play in matches and make promos. Feel free to register and talk to the owner IM-AWESOME1221 on psn or on chat.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO ONLINE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
Latest topics
» Alamat Download Video Sex Indonesia
Mr Excitement's OWE Title situation EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:27 am by hateiell

» Free Download 100 Years Telugu Panchangam
Mr Excitement's OWE Title situation EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 11:38 am by hateiell

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
Mr Excitement's OWE Title situation EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:10 am by amofri

» Marvel Avengers Alliance Adder V.1.0 Activation Code.txt
Mr Excitement's OWE Title situation EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 pm by amofri

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
Mr Excitement's OWE Title situation EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 3:58 pm by amofri

» VSO Software ConvertX To DVD 4 V425 Final
Mr Excitement's OWE Title situation EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:17 am by amofri

» Celtic Kings - Rage Of War
Mr Excitement's OWE Title situation EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:37 pm by amofri

» Diskeeper 2010 Pro Premier
Mr Excitement's OWE Title situation EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:37 am by hateiell

» Ski Challenge Setup
Mr Excitement's OWE Title situation EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:26 pm by amofri

Mr Excitement's OWE Title situation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Geezus

Geezus

Mr Excitement's OWE Title situation Empty
PostSubject: Mr Excitement's OWE Title situation   Mr Excitement's OWE Title situation EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 6:04 am

As Raw hits the air the opening theme hits as does the opening pyro. The camera pans over the audience as we are met by Raw's commentators Michael Cole and Jim Ross.

JR: Welcome Ladies and Gnetlemen to Monday Night Raw! Im Good Ol' Jim Ross here and sitting next to me is my broadcast college Michael Cole.
Cole: That's right JR, It's been 24 hours since the amazing King of the Ring ppv with a new OWE Champion and World Heavyweight Champion being crowned.
JR: Yeah it was a great show last night, John Cena on his very last night in OWE climbed the mountain once more top one last time defeating CM Punk in what some people call the match of the year.
Cole: That match truely was great, Lets not forget about the new World Champion Chris Jericho. He defeated Matt Hardy, Cody Rhodes and Kevin Nash to win his first OWE World title.
JR: They say that winning the title is alot harder than keeping the title but defeating 3 people in one night, now thats impressing.

Cole: YES!, John Laurinaitis, Mr Excitement himself.
JR: Oh brother....

As 'People Power' hits the crowd raise to their feet and erupt with a roar of boo's as Mr Excitement himself walks through the curtain. He has his typical smile on his face as he stands on the stage. He is holding an object which is in a black bag He begins to walk down the ramp waving at the fans as they begin to boo him louder. He walks up the steel steps onto the apron, He wipes his feet on the apron before entering the ring. He asks for the microphone and begins to speak.

Laurinaitis: My name is John Laurinaitis, The Head of Talent relations here in OWE and the General Manager of Monday Night Raw. Last night at King of the Ring John Cena on his final night in OWE defeated CM Punk to capture the OWE Championship.

The crowd begins to cheer for Cena.

Laurinaitis: John Cena wanted to address you fans but i have banned him from the arena because he is no longer contracted in OWE. So from this point forward John Cena is officially no longer the OWE Champion and due to CM Punk embarassing OWE by letting John Cena walk out of the company with the OWE Championship he will not be getting a rematch for the title.

The fans boo Johnny Ace and cheer for CM Punk.

JR: No! How can he do that? CM Punk gave 100% last night. '
Cole: Come on JR, That is a great decision.

Laurinaitis: Tonight I was going to announce a match for the vacant OWE Title but this disrespect shows me that you fans do not deserve to watch a new OWE Champion be crowned. So that match will take place at OWE's next PPV, Unbreakable. Ive been watching 2 people who have been complaining that they havent recieved an opportunity here in OWE. Last night one of these men took out Shane McMahon and the other id what i told him to do, He went out and made an impact. At Unbreakable it will..

JR: Well it's the Apex Pretator, The Viper Randy Orton.
Cole: How dare he interupt John Laurinaitis, This is no way to get on your boss' good side.

Randy Orton walks through the curtain to a mixed reaction. He stands on the stage as the pyro begins to fall from the titantron. He slowly walks down the ramp looking out at the crowd. He walks up the steps and stands on the apron Johnny Ace is staring at him and doesnt seem impressed. Orton grabs a microphone and circles around Laurinaitis before he speaks.

Orton: John before you even announce the match you want to put me against a hooligan? John I have no problem kicking all their skulls in but i wouldnt think you would reward such behavior. But I guess that just opens up new opportunities, It'll allow myself to do whatever i want with no consequence.

Laurinaitis: HEY, Don't think that you can just disrespect authority like that. I'm not rewarding bad behavior, Im giving opportunities to superstar that these People want to see because Im all about People Power.

Orton: If you really did what the people want you would just hand me the OWE Title right now. Laurinaitis: Randy these people dont want to see that. But you're right you are one of the competitors for the OWE Title match at Unbreakable. But i believe it is time to introduce your opponent for Unbreakable, Randy please welcome. John Bradshaw Layfield.

Orton turns around as Johnny Ace points to the stage waiting for JBL.

TBC: JBL ONLY
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr Excitement's OWE Title situation   Mr Excitement's OWE Title situation EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 9:57 am

after a few moments, JBL's theme hits in the arena

JR: And there we have the man who apparently is going to face Randy Orton for the OWE Title at the pay per view!
Cole:These men are very talented JR,the match'll be very evenly matched as soon as they step in the ring with each other!

JR:I wonder what Bradshaw's going to say about all this...
Cole:It's JBL, not Bradshaw...
JR:Whatever...

as JBL enters the ring,he grabs a mic from a ring announcer and starts to speak to Johnny while the crowd's boooing and cheering for all the men in the ring

John,first of all,let me say, THANK YOU for this opportunity.. John Bradshaw Layfield,the wrestling god,the man that will become the most entertaining champion in OWE History! *laughs*

JBL pats John Laurinaitis on the back a few times and goes on talking while the crowd's chanting 'YOU SUCK D!CK YOU SUCK D!CK'

*Grins and looks at the crowd* I see no women out here and you're chanting about a male organ *points down at,you know..* now tell me who's the fruit! BOOTY! *laughs*

JR:Mah goodness..
Cole:Indeed..

JBL adjusts the tie of his suit and continues to talk

But remember this, you paid to see ME! i didn't pay to see anyone of you *laughs*

JR:Where is he talking about..
Cole: Uh huh..

and Randy Orton... *looks at orton* the 'viper' the owe's 'apex predator'... You want that title,and you want it badly, i can see that,but let me tell you this son... you're NOTHING compared to me,YOU're just a small garden snake who thinks he can make it in the big leagues of the OWE...

JR:Rude..
Cole: ...

Crowd:AASSHOOOLEEE! AAASSHOOOLEEEE! AAASSSHOOLEEE!

JBL then turns around and looks at Johnny who looks like he wants to say something

John, it looks to me like that you have something to say.. so go ahead and speak up! What does Mr.Excitement have to say?

JBL puts down his mic and listens to what Johnny has to say

TBC:Johnny
Back to top Go down
Geezus

Geezus

PostSubject: Re: Mr Excitement's OWE Title situation   Mr Excitement's OWE Title situation EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 12:54 pm

Laurinaitis: Thank You John, Someone finally giving Mr Excitement the respect he deserves. Now don't think that the run into Unbreakable is going to be an easy thing because these people want to see you compete tonight.

Orton: How about we dont wait until Unbreakable, How about i just kick you in the head right now.

Laurinaitis: Randy, You will not lay a hand on John or there will be severe consequences. Tonight John, You will face your former ally, Kevin Nash. JBL this will be your opportunity to get your hands on Nash before Austin does.

A smile cross' Bradshaw's face and he begins to nod.

Laurinaitis: As for you Randy, Due to your constant disrespect, Tonight you will go 1v1 with someone that has taken away the thing that want most. You will face a man that defeated you for a World Championship. Tonight you will face The Worlds Strongest Man, Mark Henry.

Laurinaitis and Layfield begin to laugh as Henry is announced. Orton looks down and begins to laugh. Suddenly Orton hits Johhny Ace with an RKO.

JR: BAH GAWD, ORTON JUST RKO'D LAURINAITIS.
Cole: No! He can't do that!

Orton quickly rolls out the ring as JBL tries to jump Orton. The fans explode as Orton hits Laurinaitis with the RKO. The fans begin to cheer Orton as he backs up the ramp with the cocky smirk on his face. Orton stands on the stage looking down at JBL his is leaning over the top rope screaming at Orton. Orton begin to do his signature taunt as his theme plays. The camera fade to commerical.

END OF PROMO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mr Excitement's OWE Title situation   Mr Excitement's OWE Title situation Empty

Back to top Go down

Mr Excitement's OWE Title situation
Page 1 of 1