Online Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an online PS3 league that you play in matches and make promos. Feel free to register and talk to the owner IM-AWESOME1221 on psn or on chat.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO ONLINE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
Latest topics
» Alamat Download Video Sex Indonesia
Here to Show The World Who's Next in Line for US Title EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:27 am by hateiell

» Free Download 100 Years Telugu Panchangam
Here to Show The World Who's Next in Line for US Title EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 11:38 am by hateiell

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
Here to Show The World Who's Next in Line for US Title EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:10 am by amofri

» Marvel Avengers Alliance Adder V.1.0 Activation Code.txt
Here to Show The World Who's Next in Line for US Title EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 pm by amofri

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
Here to Show The World Who's Next in Line for US Title EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 3:58 pm by amofri

» VSO Software ConvertX To DVD 4 V425 Final
Here to Show The World Who's Next in Line for US Title EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:17 am by amofri

» Celtic Kings - Rage Of War
Here to Show The World Who's Next in Line for US Title EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:37 pm by amofri

» Diskeeper 2010 Pro Premier
Here to Show The World Who's Next in Line for US Title EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:37 am by hateiell

» Ski Challenge Setup
Here to Show The World Who's Next in Line for US Title EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:26 pm by amofri

Here to Show The World Who's Next in Line for US Title

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
iamnoi

iamnoi

Here to Show The World Who's Next in Line for US Title Empty
PostSubject: Here to Show The World Who's Next in Line for US Title   Here to Show The World Who's Next in Line for US Title EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 2:25 am

Cole: It's the show off, dolph Ziggler, Booker!
Booker: What is he doing here Cole?
Cole: My best bet is that he will be showing off again and I've heard rumors from backstage that he's got his sight on the US Title Booker.
Booker: You think so? Well, we still have the US Title match on the way. It's Wade Barret versus Shawn Michaels on an I Quit Match Cole. And boy that will be brutal.
Cole: I know Booker, but is Dolph Ziggler supposed to be announcing his scheme AFTER the I Quit Match is finish?
Booker: Ziggler is just doing his own thing Cole and that is Showing Off to everybody especially to whoever wins the US Title match
Cole: Let's listen to what he's going to say. Seems like he grabbed a mic and the showing off begins Booker.

Ziggler is on the center of the ring, holding a microphone and wearing a smile on his face

Dolph Ziggler: In case you've missed what happen to my match versus Chris Jericho. Well, he won. Wait a minute... I let him win the match.. I let him win because I am so tired fighting him and beating him over and over again. How did the match finished? To save him some trouble of pinning me in which he can't really... I tapped to his so called "walls of Jericho"..

Crowd chants "YOU TAPPED OUT!!! YOU TAPPED OUT!!!

Dolph Ziggler: You don't get it do you? I tapped out on purpose because as the match goes on I realized that this guy can never eeeevvvveeeerrr pin me so I did the heroic thing and save me sometime to save my strength so I tapped out... As simple as that... I've grown tired of beating him in the past which supposedly I should be focusing on my future... as the United States Champion...

Crowd's booing shook up the arena

Dolph Ziggler: What? You don't like it? A guy has to plan his future.. And I am the future of this business and the way to start achieving those plans is to wait on whoever wins the US Title match between Wade Barret and Shawn Michaels.

Dolph Ziggler: I don't really care who wins in their "I Quit" match. I'll be just sitting here, doing my push-ups and whoever wins that match... Is going to lose to me anyways... So it really doesn't matter that match.

Dolph Ziggler: So if you Wade Barret or Shawn Michaels, wins the match. You better just hand to me the title because if you don't... I will have no problem getting it from you!!!

TBC by Smackdown GM or Wade Barret or Shawn Michaels
Back to top Go down
xXMiraclesXx

xXMiraclesXx

PostSubject: Re: Here to Show The World Who's Next in Line for US Title   Here to Show The World Who's Next in Line for US Title EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 8:42 am

Shawn Michaels slowly walks out from backstage with mic in hand. He gets to the ramp goes down on both knees and raises his hands above his shoulders as the pyro goes off. He gets up then walks the rest of the way to the ring, walks up the stairs and enters in a stare down with Ziggler.

Michaels : Ziggler, all I hear from you is you yapping about how you "let" Chris Jericho tap you out. How you wanted to lose that match! You expect to get title shots by losing matches, then coming out and making excuses? Or even worse saying you lost on purpose because you got "tired of beating him". That's not a champion. A champion goes out each and every night. Puts the title on the line, and puts on a show for the fans. A Champion doesn't allow himself to lose. A champion never quits! That's why, the Heart Break Kid, will be the next United States Champion. You see I come out here, and put on a show night after night, when my body is battered, I'm still out here entertaining! Now if you have a problem. Come talk to me later once I'm the United States champion, so I can do to you what I am going to do to Wade Barrett later... Kick your teeth, down your throat!.

Cole: I think HBK just put Ziggler in his place with that one.

TBC: Ziggler, Barrett, SD GM
Back to top Go down
iamnoi

iamnoi

PostSubject: Ziggler replies   Here to Show The World Who's Next in Line for US Title EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 9:37 am

Dolph Ziggler puts a smile onto his face and said....

Dolph Ziggler: Hey, look everybody! It's the "Heartbreak Kid", The showstopper and the Main Event, Shawn Michaels!!!!

The crowd cheers HBK!!! HBK!!! HBK!!!

Dolph Ziggler: Well, isn't that fascinating? You came here to lecture me on how to be a "champion" material Shawn?

Dolph laugh sarcastically

Dolph Ziggler: You don't get to do that to me Shawn.. Not now.. Not ever... Look... I respect what you've done in the past.. but like what I said Shawn... You and guys like Chris Jericho are extinct!!! In fact, the name "heartbreak kid" doesn't fit you anymore... I'm the new heartbreak kid here in OWE!!! Not some old fart like you who really tries so hard to steal the spotlight of guys like me... The Future of this business...

Ziggler gets close to Shawn and stared at him straight in the eye

Dolph Ziggler: Now if you got problems of me handling my match, if you got problems me letting some old hag like Jericho win in the expense of me... then maybe you should do something about it? Huh?

Cole: Is Ziggler trying to get into HBKs skin Booker?

Dolph Ziggler: BUT!!!! Let's not be hasty Shawn.. We still don't know if could win your match against Wade Barret for the US title. As a matter of fact... You will probably lose to Wade because you are just an old fart who tries to relieve it's glory so hard even though your age, your body and your mind doesn't allow you anymore....

Dolph Ziggler: Now, I just want to make explain it again. My actions regarding our match with Jericho is not your business... I am not your business Shawn.. It's just one way of me showing off to the world that I deserve more that a match with Jericho. That I deserve to be the United States Champion in OWE....

Dolph Ziggler:But wait... There's a little voice inside of my head that keeps telling me right now that I hope that you win.. I hope you win against Wade Barret so I'll come after you and I will have no trouble getting that title around you waist because you know what Shawn? You... Are... Too... Easy...

Ziggler turns around and look to the crowd with his schmuck smile and point his finger to Shawn and continued laughing at him...

Booker: I don't know what Shawn's motive in going up here Cole but what I'm really sure now is that this rivalry right now is in HEAT baby...
Cole: I'm sure it is Booker. What could Shawn possibly say now? Should the GM do something about this before this goes to something more chaotic?

TBC Smackdown GM, Shawn
Back to top Go down
xXMiraclesXx

xXMiraclesXx

PostSubject: Re: Here to Show The World Who's Next in Line for US Title   Here to Show The World Who's Next in Line for US Title EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 1:26 am

HBK looks at Ziggler and starts to laugh.

Michaels: Ziggler, you want to call me old? Fair enough. So maybe I'm not as young as you are Dolph, but nobody, and I mean Nobody can stop a show like the show stopper, the heart break kid, Mr Wrestlemania. Nobody can put on matches like I do night in and night out. So you want to call people like me and Jericho "old farts"? That make you feel better about yourself Dolph? Does it make you sleep a little better at night, knowing that one day you may be able to say that you're on a list of some of the greats the company has ever seen? Dolph before you start trying to call shots out here, why don't you go out and win. If you lose, lose like a man. Not like the baby you have been for the past couple minutes.

Cole: Michaels is throwing shots right back at Ziggler! This is getting intense!

TBC: Ziggler or SD GM
Back to top Go down
iamnoi

iamnoi

PostSubject: ziggler replies   Here to Show The World Who's Next in Line for US Title EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 2:43 am

Ziggler gave Michaels a sarcastic look...

Ziggler: As a matter of fact, Shawn, yes. I can sleep way better just thinking that you guys that are stuck in the past and tries to relive their moments now are way over due and gone. And I really enjoy looking at you granpas competing as if you guys matter.

Ziggler paused for a moment

Ziggler: Like what I said Shawn, you "were" the best thing that this company "had"... Get it? This is my time now Shawn and you don't get to tell me how to win and lose my match... You are not the boss of me Shawn. I don't listen to guys like you... I just come here and show the world of my talent... and it's not showing off Shawn... Because I can back it up every given night...

Ziggler gets face to face with Shawn and said...

Ziggler: Now, why don't you step down and get the hell out of my face Shawn before I put you to sleep and it's not even your bedtime yet... grandpa...

TBC by Shawn or Smackdown GM
Back to top Go down
IM-AWESOME1221
Admin
Admin
IM-AWESOME1221

PostSubject: Re: Here to Show The World Who's Next in Line for US Title   Here to Show The World Who's Next in Line for US Title EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 6:12 am

All off a sudden Chris Jericho's theme song hits and he walks out from the curtain with a smile on his face carrying the World Heavyweight title around his waist and a microphone in his hand as he walks down the ramp, Up the steel steps and in through the middle Rope.

Chris: Dolph, Just SHUT...THE HELL...UP, So you tapped to me on purpose? So what if you win a title one day if you don't want to face someone your just going to lose to them? I am the best in the world at what i do and if you have a problem with that i could always make you tap once more time. You see Shawn right there, He is one of the best and i believe he will defeat Wade Barrett for the United States Championship but to be honest Dolph i believe you will never win a championship in OWE.

Crowd: Y2J!!Y2J

Chris: Dolph how about this if you want a title so bad next week on Smackdown how about me vs you and if you win i might just give you a title match at Unbreakable. Or if Shawn Michael wants you can easily choose him instead of me. But Dolph i have no problem kicking your ass all over this arena again.

TBC by Dolph Ziggler or Shawn Michael ONLY
Back to top Go down
https://owen.forumotion.net
iamnoi

iamnoi

PostSubject: ziggler replies   Here to Show The World Who's Next in Line for US Title EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 6:42 am

Ziggler: Whoah!!! Whoah!!! What's going on here? Is it the night of the living dead? You guys won't give up don't you? Unbelievable!!! First, The Heartbreak Grandpa Shawn Michaels and now Chis Jericho, the best in the world in what he did in HIS TIME!!! Who else is going to come out after you Chris? Hogan? Flair? This is ridiculous!

Ziggler paused for a moment...

Ziggler: What's your business here Chris? Huh? You came here to brag your win over me? Go ahead... The floor is yours... Brag to the world how you won and how your undisputed title before... Rant all that if you want Chris but the fact of the matter is... Nobody cares anymore what you do... And that goes to you Shawn.. You both need to accept the fact that you guys are nearly becoming a myth here in OWE.

The crown Booed Ziggler louder this time..

Ziggler: Why is it so big to you that I let you win our last match Chris? Just let it go and celebrate your pathetic win over me. You could have just shut your mouth then but since you challenge me again? I have no trouble showing-off to you next week. And when I beat you next week, I'll beat you again for that title. And after that? You will be history Chris just as Shawn will be history after his match with Wade.

Ziggler walked away from Chris and Shawn (but still in the ring)

Ziggler: I'll do that to you Chris. Beat you over and over and over again until you retire. And I'm not just say that to show-off... I will back it up and show you both that I am the future in OWE!!!

TBC: Shawn, Y2J, Wade
Back to top Go down
IM-AWESOME1221
Admin
Admin
IM-AWESOME1221

PostSubject: Re: Here to Show The World Who's Next in Line for US Title   Here to Show The World Who's Next in Line for US Title EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 7:05 am

Chris: Dolph, I take that as if you would rather face me again next week instead of Facing Shawn, However i was thinking we would make it interesting because we don't just want a normal one on one match do we? How about a falls count anywhere match. So what do you say Dolph? Or do you have a better match type in mind?

TBC by Dolph Ziggler
Back to top Go down
iamnoi

iamnoi

PostSubject: ziggler replies   Here to Show The World Who's Next in Line for US Title EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 7:47 am

Ziggler: If you want it that way Chris then I have no problem with that. I will grant what you want. You dug your own graveyard Chris. I will show you and everybody else that I AM the future this company and finally shut you up and take you to reality that YOU guys don't belong here and you old farts should retire...

Ziggler comes close to Shawn and...

Ziggler: By the way Shawn....

Then Ziggler hold his microphone tight then smacked it on Chis Jericho's head....

TBC by Shawn, Jericho
Back to top Go down
IM-AWESOME1221
Admin
Admin
IM-AWESOME1221

PostSubject: Re: Here to Show The World Who's Next in Line for US Title   Here to Show The World Who's Next in Line for US Title EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 7:59 am

Just as Chris Jericho does that the second Dolph turned around Shawn Michael then gives Dolph the sweet chin music, Chris gets up and gives Dolph the code breaker. Chris then picks up the microphone ready to speak*

Chris: Yeah Dolph, I will see you next week.

Chris then throws the microphone on Dolph as his theme hits then goes backstage*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here to Show The World Who's Next in Line for US Title   Here to Show The World Who's Next in Line for US Title Empty

Back to top Go down

Here to Show The World Who's Next in Line for US Title
Page 1 of 1