Online Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an online PS3 league that you play in matches and make promos. Feel free to register and talk to the owner IM-AWESOME1221 on psn or on chat.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO ONLINE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
Latest topics
» Alamat Download Video Sex Indonesia
Winter Has Demands EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:27 am by hateiell

» Free Download 100 Years Telugu Panchangam
Winter Has Demands EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 11:38 am by hateiell

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
Winter Has Demands EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:10 am by amofri

» Marvel Avengers Alliance Adder V.1.0 Activation Code.txt
Winter Has Demands EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 pm by amofri

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
Winter Has Demands EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 3:58 pm by amofri

» VSO Software ConvertX To DVD 4 V425 Final
Winter Has Demands EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:17 am by amofri

» Celtic Kings - Rage Of War
Winter Has Demands EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:37 pm by amofri

» Diskeeper 2010 Pro Premier
Winter Has Demands EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:37 am by hateiell

» Ski Challenge Setup
Winter Has Demands EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:26 pm by amofri

Winter Has Demands

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne

Winter Has Demands Empty
PostSubject: Winter Has Demands   Winter Has Demands EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 3:40 pm

*Raw comes back from commercial, the fans are going wild, ready for the next match when suddenly the lights go out and Winter's music and tron go off. This sets off a chorus of boos from the fans.*

Winter:
*She walks out after the intro of her theme plays. She stands on the stage and looks around at the fans while holding her OWE Divas Championship over her shoulder. She rubs the front title plate before continuing down the ramp. Fans yell things at her but she simply ignores them and continues. She reaches the steel steps and stands there for a bit before slowly walking up them and entering the ring. She simply takes Lilian Garcia's mic and begins to speak*

You mortals should feel lucky that I've graced you with my presence. I didn't have to come out here so you could all witness greatness and domination in the flesh.

*The fans start booing louder while one fan at ringside holds up a sign that reads, "Winter=Best in the World." Winter simply smirks and continues*

Don't flatter yourselves, I'm not out here for you morons anyway. I'm out here to please the Dark Lord. He wants more power, He demands that I conquer more in OWE. Whatever His demands are, I will meet them without hesitation and without fail. I promised the Dark Lord a victory over Kharma and that's exactly what I did, and in record time I might add. The fact remains that I'm the only person in OWE of relevance that remains undefeated and is a champion. Quite simply put, I'm the best OWE has to offer.

*The fans begin chanting, "CM Punk!"*

You can chant for your little Chicago-Made Punk all you want, he doesn't matter at all. He's worthless, as is every other champion in OWE that isn't me. The fact of the matter is that OWE has a Divas Championship but they don't represent it on OWE.com or promote it at all except when it comes to PPV. Now, if you look at your Divas roster, it's pathetic. All of them run away in fear since I, Winter, servant of the Dark Lord, cause them all pain and misery with a simple glance. They all run in terror when they have to step into the ring with me. With that being said, I have one simple demand for any GM in OWE, courtesy of the Dark Lord.

*The fans start booing again, even louder*

These demands are simple. The Dark Lord wants me to conquer more souls and mortals in OWE and that simply is not possible with your Divas roster. Since I'm the only relevant, undefeated champion in OWE, the Dark Lord commands that I be entered in the King of the Ring tournament at the King of the Ring Pay-Per-View. Before you say this is not possible, the Dark Lord has given me the knowledge to combat your possible claims of I, Winter, not being eligible. You see, the contracts for competitors in the King of the Ring tournament say that any man competing cannot be a champion in OWE. Here's the thing, I'm a champion but that rule doesn't apply to me. The key word is MAN, I'm not a man, I'm a woman. With that being said, I meet the qualifications for the King of the Ring. The second selling point the Dark Lord has given me is this: I have every right to be in this tournament despite the fact that it's traditionally only for men. If I'm excluded due to my gender, that's discrimination and there are laws against that. If you discriminate against me, the Dark Lord and I will not hesitate in pressing charges against OWE. In that case, in the end, OWE would end up belonging to the Dark Lord. With all of that being said, I suggest you meet the Dark Lord's demands or else there will be serious repercussions to deal with.

*She lowers her mic and waits for a GM to answer her. The fans keep booing her loudly*

TBC: Any GM Only
Back to top Go down
IM-AWESOME1221
Admin
Admin
IM-AWESOME1221

Winter Has Demands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Has Demands   Winter Has Demands EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 7:14 am

All off a sudden winter hears a voice as she looks around the arena*

Shane: Up here, Winter.

Winner finally sees Shane on the titantron.

Shane: Winter, You want to be in the King Of The Ring Tournament? The key word is King. King is a male not a pathetic female that demands and thinks she will get what ever she wants. Winter my answer to you is no. Because starting on Smackdown there will be qualifying on each brand for the king of the ring and winter i can guarantee you wont be in any qualifying matches.

TBC By Winter
Back to top Go down
https://owen.forumotion.net
TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne

Winter Has Demands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Has Demands   Winter Has Demands EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 1:11 pm

Winter:
*The fans cheer at Shane McMahon's answer while Winter shakes her head. She looks like she's about to get angry but she contains herself and replies to Shane*

Shane, Shane, Shane, you're making a grave mistake. You call me a pathetic female who demands and expects to get, here's the thing, I'm the only champion of value in OWE. I'm the only competitor who completely dominates the competition. Do you see Kharma, Angelina Love, or Eve Torres walking around and competing still? No. Sure, Eve is a GM now but that's only because she couldn't cut it as a competitor against me. I'm simply too powerful for any of these little Barbie dolls. The fact of the matter is that you fear me and you know that I'd easily dominate every pathetic male in the King of the Ring tournament. It's funny, you're easily predictable, just like every other authority figure in any wrestling company. I thought you'd be a man, I thought you'd be unique but I was wrong. Just like every other official, you discriminate against any female who is doing well. You keep women of my stature down and away from competing with men. Now, if I was 500 lbs like Kharma, I'd easily get a spot in the King of the Ring because that's what every company does. They give mortals like Kharma chances against men because apparently only she can beat them. News flash Shane, I've beat men before and I've broken them. They were nothing. I guarantee that you'll put one of those pathetic insects Heath Slater or Santino Marella in a qualifier. Now of course putting those two in qualifiers makes total sense because they're such dominating competitors, right?

*Shane can tell that she's being sarcastic about it and he isn't pleased*

So Shane, I'll give you one more chance to make the right decision and actually be an original man of value, put me in a qualifying match for the King of the Ring tournament. I promise you, if you don't, the following results will not be pretty at all. I will say this though, I always did prefer your sister over you, Stephanie was always wise and insightful. She made such great decisions and wasn't predictable. She was pretty much everything you aren't and more.

*She takes her title off of her shoulder and folds her arms, awaiting a response with the title strap under her folded arms, the rest of the belt hanging down*

TBC: Shane McMahon Only
Back to top Go down
IM-AWESOME1221
Admin
Admin
IM-AWESOME1221

Winter Has Demands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Has Demands   Winter Has Demands EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 1:21 pm

Shane: Am i to predictable? Well i will tell you what next week on Smackdown i will have my answer whether to put you in a qualifying match or not and what i will do but i can guarantee it wont be predicable. So Winter get ready for next week on Smackdown where i will say my answer.

Shane then suddenly goes of the titantron as winter is looking confused*

END OF ROLEPLAY
Back to top Go down
https://owen.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Winter Has Demands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Has Demands   Winter Has Demands Empty

Back to top Go down

Winter Has Demands
Page 1 of 1