Online Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an online PS3 league that you play in matches and make promos. Feel free to register and talk to the owner IM-AWESOME1221 on psn or on chat.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO ONLINE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
Latest topics
» Alamat Download Video Sex Indonesia
Alberto Del Rio debut EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:27 am by hateiell

» Free Download 100 Years Telugu Panchangam
Alberto Del Rio debut EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 11:38 am by hateiell

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
Alberto Del Rio debut EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:10 am by amofri

» Marvel Avengers Alliance Adder V.1.0 Activation Code.txt
Alberto Del Rio debut EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 pm by amofri

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
Alberto Del Rio debut EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 3:58 pm by amofri

» VSO Software ConvertX To DVD 4 V425 Final
Alberto Del Rio debut EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:17 am by amofri

» Celtic Kings - Rage Of War
Alberto Del Rio debut EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:37 pm by amofri

» Diskeeper 2010 Pro Premier
Alberto Del Rio debut EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:37 am by hateiell

» Ski Challenge Setup
Alberto Del Rio debut EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:26 pm by amofri

Alberto Del Rio debut

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Alberto Del Rio debut Empty
PostSubject: Alberto Del Rio debut   Alberto Del Rio debut EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:50 pm

Smackdown comes back from commercials, the camera pans over to the announce team

JR: Mah gawd what a night it has been so far JBL, the matches, the promos!
JBL: Yup, but i don't get it JR,everyone's wishing me a 'speedy recovery' while i am not even injured!
JR: They're just crazy i guess...

the crowd suddenly starts booing because a man in a black tuxedo and overly-greased hair entered the ring with a mic in his hand
Alberto Del Rio debut Tumblr_l7ve15DLZi1qzhglro1_500

JR: Isn't that...
JBL: Oh no...

the man puts his mic to his lips and starts to talk while a song starts to blast throughout the PA system in the arena while also an entrance video starts playing on the jumbotron

Alberto Del Rio debut Ricardo-rodriguez-picture-1

Señoras y señores, Es para mí un gran honor presentar a ustedes aquí, Un hombre de la realeza gran Un hombre con una inteligencia superior, haciendo su debut aquí en Smackdown....

suddenly, the honking of a car is being heard and the camera pans over to the side of the stage, the crowd gets on its feet and gives mixed reactions as it sees that it's Alberto Del Rio who's driving the car into the arena
Alberto Del Rio debut Tumblr_lg3fnacHGd1qfo293

Aaaallbeeerrrtooooo Deeelllll Rrrrriiiiioooooo!

JR: Awww man....
JBL: I couldn't've said it better..

Alberto Del Rio debut 1099666_o

Alberto taunts a few of the fans and laughs at them for a not known reason and climbs on the steel steps and enters the ring, he grabs Ricardo's mic out of his hand and starts to talk while his song slowly fades

Mi nombre ... es Alberto Del Rio! Pero .. usted ya sabe que! *laughs*

Crowd: What?!

I'll translate that for you bunch of american idiotas... idiots... My name, Is Alberto Del Rio... but you already know that *laughs* I came here to OWE for better competition.. but all i've seen so far are untalented wimps.. so i am here, to make the show more entertaining, because i'm Alberto Del Rio!I am the most talented and entertaining man around here!

JR: Bah gawd..
JBL: Stupid Mexican...

But tonight... i have a 'partido', match against the fumar de hierba, the weed smoking Kofi Kingston...

JR: Weed Smoking?
JBL: He thinks very stereotypical about Jamaicans it seems..

Pero no importa si gano o pierdo, porque yo soy el luchador más talentoso por aquí! Los hombres en el fondo no son nada comparados a mí!... But it doesn't matter if i win or lose, because i am the most talented wrestler around here! The men in the back are NOTHING compared to me!

Crowd: F*ck you Del Rio! F*ck you!

JR: Oh mah gawd..
JBL: Exactly..

So Kofi Kingston.. Prepárese para una paliza que te hará humilde y le permite saber que Alberto Del Rio es un hombre mejor que tú!... Prepare for a beating that will make you humble and that lets you know, that Alberto Del Rio is, a better man than you are!

JR: Bah gawd...
JBL: Indeed...

Ahora pulse sobre mi música!... now hit my music!

Alberto and Ricardo then leave the ring while being given massive heat and make their way to the back while making more fun of the crowd, Smackdown then goes to the commercials

END OF PROMO

Back to top Go down

Alberto Del Rio debut
Page 1 of 1