Online Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an online PS3 league that you play in matches and make promos. Feel free to register and talk to the owner IM-AWESOME1221 on psn or on chat.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO ONLINE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
Latest topics
» Alamat Download Video Sex Indonesia
paul heyman returns a looking for a new client  EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:27 am by hateiell

» Free Download 100 Years Telugu Panchangam
paul heyman returns a looking for a new client  EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 11:38 am by hateiell

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
paul heyman returns a looking for a new client  EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:10 am by amofri

» Marvel Avengers Alliance Adder V.1.0 Activation Code.txt
paul heyman returns a looking for a new client  EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 pm by amofri

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
paul heyman returns a looking for a new client  EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 3:58 pm by amofri

» VSO Software ConvertX To DVD 4 V425 Final
paul heyman returns a looking for a new client  EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:17 am by amofri

» Celtic Kings - Rage Of War
paul heyman returns a looking for a new client  EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:37 pm by amofri

» Diskeeper 2010 Pro Premier
paul heyman returns a looking for a new client  EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:37 am by hateiell

» Ski Challenge Setup
paul heyman returns a looking for a new client  EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:26 pm by amofri

paul heyman returns a looking for a new client

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
imthebest99

imthebest99

paul heyman returns a looking for a new client  Empty
PostSubject: paul heyman returns a looking for a new client    paul heyman returns a looking for a new client  EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 1:14 am

as matt striker is talking to some jobber he sees paul heyman

matt:heyman heyman where have you been for the past weeks

heyman:mr.striker is none of your concern where i been and will you exucuse me i need to say something in the ring

matt:but the main event is next

heyman:mr.striker look at my face i dont care im still going out there so move

matt: well ladies and gentelman i guess heyman is going out to the arena

as paul heyman is walking down the ramp with a mic in his hands

heyman:ladies and gentleman please sit down and be quite(fans boo) you shouldnt be booing me cause im paul heyman but moving on i heard that my client jbl is out with an injury cause of kurt angle that son of a bitch took out my best client i have ever had and it ticks me off that the coo dosent do anything about dont but since that happen im looking for a brand new client to take to the top and become a champion.

fans:you suck and some people saying shut the hell up

heyman: still dont know why you people are booing me and saying shut the helll up but dosent matter you people arent heyman guys i see it but back to i was so is there anybody in the back that wants me to take them to the to top just come out here cause who wouldnt want to get manage by the voice of the voice of the voiceless

tbc by anybody

Back to top Go down
Jordi

PostSubject: Re: paul heyman returns a looking for a new client    paul heyman returns a looking for a new client  EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 5:42 pm

*After Heyman finished speaking, the crowd cheers for the next person to come out*

*Kingston slaps fans hands and goes in the ring, he then gets a mic when the music stopped*

Kofi: Heyman, someone who is a kniving a$$hole wants a new client? Well, to be honest, he led ECW, one of the best if not THE best pro wrestling promotions in the 90s and led some wrestlers win a World Heavyweight Title, I don't care if you are a kniving son of a b!tch, you led people to greatness, so I'll excuse my words and I'm gonna ask you, do you want to be my manager?

*The crowd chants Sign Kingston as Heyman thinks*

TBC Heyman
Back to top Go down
imthebest99

imthebest99

PostSubject: Re: paul heyman returns a looking for a new client    paul heyman returns a looking for a new client  EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 8:53 pm

as heyman rubs his chin

heyman:kofi you are a great superstar a future one in this owe company but the one thing i dont like is the fans around here i dont want them to be cheering for me when i come out behind those curtins i love it when they boo at me its very exicting to here them say heyman suck cause i know that there wrong (as heyman puts his shoulder around kofi) so kofi i will be your manager and i will take you to the top of the food chain and make you the best champion that ever lived but just one thing dont listen to these fans there pathetic do the right thing and turn on them

while heyman theme is playing hes screaming do whats best and turn on them

as kofi scratches his head thing what on what to do

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: paul heyman returns a looking for a new client    paul heyman returns a looking for a new client  Empty

Back to top Go down

paul heyman returns a looking for a new client
Page 1 of 1