Online Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an online PS3 league that you play in matches and make promos. Feel free to register and talk to the owner IM-AWESOME1221 on psn or on chat.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO ONLINE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
Latest topics
» Alamat Download Video Sex Indonesia
Dead Man's Challenge EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:27 am by hateiell

» Free Download 100 Years Telugu Panchangam
Dead Man's Challenge EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 11:38 am by hateiell

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
Dead Man's Challenge EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:10 am by amofri

» Marvel Avengers Alliance Adder V.1.0 Activation Code.txt
Dead Man's Challenge EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 pm by amofri

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
Dead Man's Challenge EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 3:58 pm by amofri

» VSO Software ConvertX To DVD 4 V425 Final
Dead Man's Challenge EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:17 am by amofri

» Celtic Kings - Rage Of War
Dead Man's Challenge EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:37 pm by amofri

» Diskeeper 2010 Pro Premier
Dead Man's Challenge EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:37 am by hateiell

» Ski Challenge Setup
Dead Man's Challenge EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:26 pm by amofri

Dead Man's Challenge

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Dead Man's Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Dead Man's Challenge   Dead Man's Challenge EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 3:29 pm

*terrifying* The Undertaker's Theme song Hits

*As the arena lights go purple and the smoke fills the place , As The Undertaker walks slowly into the ring*
Cole : Oh God !! It's the undertaker , It's the Deadman
King : yeah , he is so terrifying no one dares standing up to him !!
Cole : what would be your feeling standing in front of the deadman and starring at his scary eyes King?
King : shut up Cole you're annoying
*The undertaker grabs a mic*
Deadman : I'm here at saturday night ECW to say that The Undertaker is ready for any kind of challenge , against any OWE superstar , at anytime !! I don't care who i fight against i will win no matter what , and no one can stop me from winning a title !!

*waits for someone to appear*
Back to top Go down
Zim937

PostSubject: Re: Dead Man's Challenge   Dead Man's Challenge EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 7:35 pm

As a new theme song blasts through the PA system of the ECW arena, a man coming out behind the curtain the ECW fans are dead silent seeing this man. His intimidating presence shook the fans to their core as he makes his way to the ring, with anger and malice on his face. Mark Henry grabs a microphone and look The Undertaker in the eyes not afraid of the deadman.

Mark Henry

Undertaker, I'm going to make this brief, I accept your challenge, since the general manager booked my first match here in a tag match which I find unacceptable. I will not share my spotlight with someone else. So I came out here tonight to make my one on one debut against you Undertaker. You see these people see you as one of the most intimidating figures here in this company. But I'm here to show these people that you're nothing. When I get done with you Undertaker I'm going to be the most intimidating man in this company, I'm here to make this mine. I'm the World's Strongest Man, I am the Silverback of OWE and as long as I'm here no one will stop me to become a champion and tough for you deadman because as long as I'm here, you won't be winning a title anytime soon.

Mark Henry backs up and waits for The Undertaker to respond.

TBC: The Undertaker
Back to top Go down
RKO/ROCK

PostSubject: Element Of Suprise   Dead Man's Challenge EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 1:36 am

*As Mark Henry Waits For Undertaker , The Viper Uses The Element Of Suprise *
*Voices* The Theme Song Hits

Dead Man's Challenge 474338-randy_orton

He Walks Slowly Toward the Ring With a Smile On His Face , He Enters The Ring and Grabs A Mic

Randy :Mark , Let Me Start By Clearin Things Up , I'll Say It Slow and Clearly Since U Have Mental issues , You ... Will ... Not ... Win ... a ... Title , Get It ? I Know We Both Have Anger issues But , I Swear if u Put a Finger On Undertaker Your Gunna Be Ripped To Pieces , And Feel The Humiliation u Are Meant to Feel .

TBC BY UnderTaker Or Mark Henry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dead Man's Challenge   Dead Man's Challenge EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 4:56 am

Undertaker: you want a one on one match ? you got it !! any place any time i am ready !! be prepared to loose henry *undertaker laughing evil laugh*

*waiting for mark henry or randy orton*
Back to top Go down
RKO/ROCK

PostSubject: Re: Dead Man's Challenge   Dead Man's Challenge EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 5:16 am

*Randy's Smirk Appears*
Randy :I Wouldnt Wanna Miss It , Guess You Two Got Yourselves a Referee.

GM , Book It !
Its A Match at PttP
*Randy Talks In A Higher Voice * UNDERTAKER VS MARK HENRY !! GUEST REFEREE RANDY ORTONNNN *Crowd Cheers*

TBC By Gm or henry or taker
Back to top Go down
Zim937

PostSubject: Re: Dead Man's Challenge   Dead Man's Challenge EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 12:27 pm

Mark Henry looks at both Orton and The Undertaker they have lost their minds.

Woah woah what the hell, Randy Orton special guest referee? Are you serious, there is no way in hell that you should be the special guest referee in my match if you want to be in it so badly it might as well be a triple threat or a handicap match. I refuse to let you Orton to steal my spotlight. Orton you're playing with fire and you're going to end up getting hurt and Taker, there's not a man dead or alive that can't keep me from kicking your ass and breaking your face wide open and at the end of the night you will lie here motionless and you will be carried out while I deliver your last rites.

TBC: Orton, The Undertaker or GM
Back to top Go down
RKO/ROCK

PostSubject: Re: Dead Man's Challenge   Dead Man's Challenge EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 1:11 pm

Randy orton Laughs
The Viper : A Handicap Match ? 2 On 1, Hmm ... Those Mental Problems Really got to you , Lets Cut To The Chace , its on .. Vipersof destruction Vs Well .. Good For Nothing Henry ...

Tbc by Undertaker , mark henry , Or Gm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dead Man's Challenge   Dead Man's Challenge EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 5:50 am

Deadman : Randy , thank you for your support , but a handicap match doesn't show the people that i'm stronger than henry it will show them that i hide behind your back ... so i think it better be a 1 on 1 match , and mark get ready to REST IN PEACE

TBC by : henry , randy , gm
Back to top Go down
RKO/ROCK

PostSubject: Re: Dead Man's Challenge   Dead Man's Challenge EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 7:40 am

Randy : Whoa Whao Whoa , UnderTaker , You Know Me Well .. I Dont Like Missing A Good Match , cause i Dont Give a damn if You Want Me With You In The Ring Or Not , You Wanna Prove Your point ? You Wanna Kick Henry's Ass ? I WILL Be On Your Side , Either its in The Ring or at Commentary , And i wont Take No For an answer, Cause I Wont Take The Risk Of Losing ANY match before pttp , We Are Winning Before it , In It , And Keep Winning After It , But Anyways , About henry...
* Randy Quickly Drops The Mic And Rko's Henry*

cole: RKO BY RANDY

* UnderTaker Lifts Henry And Gives Him The Tombstone *

Cole : Woah !! Henry Must Be Out Of It ...
JR: I dont think anyone can survive this cole ...

Randy: This ... Is a Preview To what will Hapeen in The Elemination tag tornado For The Tag titles at pttp

The Vipers theme Song Hits As The Arena Gets Filled with Blue Smoke And Undertaker and The Viper Dissapear

END OF PROMO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dead Man's Challenge   Dead Man's Challenge Empty

Back to top Go down

Dead Man's Challenge
Page 1 of 1