Online Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an online PS3 league that you play in matches and make promos. Feel free to register and talk to the owner IM-AWESOME1221 on psn or on chat.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO ONLINE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
Latest topics
» Alamat Download Video Sex Indonesia
CM Punk interview PTTP EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:27 am by hateiell

» Free Download 100 Years Telugu Panchangam
CM Punk interview PTTP EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 11:38 am by hateiell

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
CM Punk interview PTTP EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:10 am by amofri

» Marvel Avengers Alliance Adder V.1.0 Activation Code.txt
CM Punk interview PTTP EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 pm by amofri

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
CM Punk interview PTTP EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 3:58 pm by amofri

» VSO Software ConvertX To DVD 4 V425 Final
CM Punk interview PTTP EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:17 am by amofri

» Celtic Kings - Rage Of War
CM Punk interview PTTP EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:37 pm by amofri

» Diskeeper 2010 Pro Premier
CM Punk interview PTTP EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:37 am by hateiell

» Ski Challenge Setup
CM Punk interview PTTP EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:26 pm by amofri

CM Punk interview PTTP

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CM Punk\TheMiz

CM Punk\TheMiz

CM Punk interview PTTP Empty
PostSubject: CM Punk interview PTTP   CM Punk interview PTTP EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 10:23 pm

OWE Comes back from commercial and Matt Striker is standing in the interview area

Matt: Tonight the OWE title is on the line in an ironman match, but first, welcome at this time, The OWE Champion, CM Punk

CM Punk appears next too Matt looking very serious

Matt: Punk, you defend your OWE title in an Ironman match tonight just after your TLC match against Kane and Chris Jericho six days on RAW, doesn't that effect your chances badly to retaining your OWE title, especially against an opponent like John Cena?

CM Punk interview PTTP Normal_0003

CM Punk: Matt, we are in my hometown, Chicago Illinois. What makes you even think I'm gonna lose tonight? You are nothing but disrespectful. I will prove that I am The Best In The World when I beat John Cena, and in front of my hometown crowd just makes everything better!

Matt Striker: Earlier today, Dolph Ziggler made his debut and said that you are a lack of talent, your words against this?

CM Punk interview PTTP Normal_0001

CM Punk smirks at the camara

CM Punk: It seems to have finally happen, The bleech in Zigglers hair has seeped through his head. Because you see, he said the exact opposite to what I am. 'Lack of talent' is what Ziggler possess, But me, I'm OWE's Hottest property! He is nothing but a beaverfaced moron.

As he speaks, someone bumps into him behind

Tbc by anyone
Back to top Go down
IM-AWESOME1221
Admin
Admin
IM-AWESOME1221

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk interview PTTP   CM Punk interview PTTP EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 11:19 pm

Chris Jericho walks up and bumps Cm Punk from behind, He then takes the microphone from Matt Striker*

Chris Jericho: Calm down Punk, Don't get worked up before your match with one of the greatest superstars in OWE. Punk last week on Raw you over came the odds and defeated two of the greats myself Chris Jericho and the monster Kane which most people expected you to lose and that either me or Kane would go on to face John Cena in an iron man match. But it really does not matter who will win against use two because who ever wins ill be coming after and getting my hands on the OWE Championship even if i have to force you to tap out Punk.

Chris Jericho has a smirk on his face*

Chris Jericho: I vowel ill be an OWE Champio.....

Punk then interrupts Jericho*

TBC By Cm Punk

Back to top Go down
https://owen.forumotion.net
imthebest99

imthebest99

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk interview PTTP   CM Punk interview PTTP EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 11:24 pm

CM Punk interview PTTP 0
wade: well well well if it isn't cm punk the owen champion and I'm the U.S champion but we are kinda alike were both undefeated here in owen and we are some cocky sob here but you still think your the best in the world but your not cause you see I'm better then you cause i will walk out of pttp still U.S champion and i think that you will lose and i don't care if we are here in your hometown cause your nothing but a pathetic low life loser so i will be watching your match right after i beat x pac tonight so i got to get ready and one of us will lose there undefeated streak here tonight but it most likely will be you cause I'm the new best in the world

right before barrett walks away cm punk graps him
Back to top Go down
CM Punk\TheMiz

CM Punk\TheMiz

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk interview PTTP   CM Punk interview PTTP EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 11:30 pm

CM Punk: Woah woah woah, just shut your mouth for a minute Jackass!

He snatches the mic off Jericho and begins to talk

CM Punk: Please don't tell me you are expecting to get another title shot just like that? Thats pathetic. I have proved i'm better than you two times! And in both those times I have overcome the odds and have won and retained my title!

CM Punk stares at Jericho who seems to have gone from smirking, to putting on a serious face

CM Punk: Maybe you should just accept the fact that i'm better than you. Please, go back to kissing John Cena's ass. Maybe it'll give him luck for later

He looks at Barrett

CM Punk: You Barrett, think its okay and try to steal the spotlight from me? No you greaseball jackass, nobody wants you here. Now, back away
Back to top Go down
IM-AWESOME1221
Admin
Admin
IM-AWESOME1221

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk interview PTTP   CM Punk interview PTTP EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 11:47 pm

Chris Jericho: Punk, Just SHUT THE HELL UP. Us two have never had a one on one match before and if i ever get that opportunity i will beat you and force you to tap out. As for you Wade we have never even faced each other in any match before while in OWE. So ill put this straight out there i do not give a damn if...

Chris Jericho shoves punk out of the way and looks straight in the face of Wade Barrett*

Chris Jericho: I do not give a damn if i have to defeat and win the united states title from you Mr. Barrett Barrage if i need to win the United States Championship and end your streak if you do happen to defeat X Pac tonight then so be it. But i can tell you both this you will see i will win a title in OWE and i have no problem taking any of you two titles.

Chris Jericho then slaps Punk in the face, and then looks at Wade then slaps him in the face*

Cole: That's it Chris slap him again.

King: You can't slap the OWE champion.

Cole: Chris Jericho is the best king he can do what he wants when he wants.

Chris Jericho: I am the best in the world and you two are pathetic.

Chris then suddenly gets another smirk on his face*
Back to top Go down
https://owen.forumotion.net
CM Punk\TheMiz

CM Punk\TheMiz

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk interview PTTP   CM Punk interview PTTP EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 11:55 pm

CM Punk has his hand on his face then begins laughing at him

CM Punk: Jericho, even Vickie Guerrero can slap harder then you with her flabby arms. But as for taking this title, I don't think so Jericho, that won't happen. I think you are done with getting these free title shots. Actually earn something for once

He smirks at Jericho

CM Punk: Jericho, since you've been here, you've been a joke to everyone in the Locker Room. Now show me some respect and get the hell out of my sight
Back to top Go down
imthebest99

imthebest99

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk interview PTTP   CM Punk interview PTTP EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 12:13 am

wade; are you series jericho beat me haha you can even beat cm punk and punk you don't disrespect me ever you got that so we will see witch one of us will leave pttp with our hand raised you got that cause nobody can stop the barrett barrage not even you Jericho you the worts wrestler ever and i don't think you can win the big one anymore so both of you you better watch my match cause I'm going to win it

(wade gets slapped my chris)

as wade grabs jericho about to beat the crap out of him

wade: screw our match tonight lets get it on right now to see who is the real best in the world is Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
CM Punk\TheMiz

CM Punk\TheMiz

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk interview PTTP   CM Punk interview PTTP EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 12:35 am

CM Punk looks down at Jericho who is struggling to get up as Barrett holds him ready to hit him

CM Punk: Yes great idea Wade, fight Jericho before your match tonight. Wonderful Idea

CM Punk walks away leaving Jericho and Barrett talking

TBC By Barrett and Jericho
Back to top Go down
imthebest99

imthebest99

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk interview PTTP   CM Punk interview PTTP EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 2:04 am

wade: hahaha well i don't need to fight him he already know I'm better then him so i have to get ready see ya later jericho

as wade walks the other way
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk interview PTTP   CM Punk interview PTTP Empty

Back to top Go down

CM Punk interview PTTP
Page 1 of 1