Online Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an online PS3 league that you play in matches and make promos. Feel free to register and talk to the owner IM-AWESOME1221 on psn or on chat.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO ONLINE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
Latest topics
» Alamat Download Video Sex Indonesia
Christian Interview @ PTTP EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:27 am by hateiell

» Free Download 100 Years Telugu Panchangam
Christian Interview @ PTTP EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 11:38 am by hateiell

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
Christian Interview @ PTTP EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:10 am by amofri

» Marvel Avengers Alliance Adder V.1.0 Activation Code.txt
Christian Interview @ PTTP EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 pm by amofri

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
Christian Interview @ PTTP EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 3:58 pm by amofri

» VSO Software ConvertX To DVD 4 V425 Final
Christian Interview @ PTTP EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:17 am by amofri

» Celtic Kings - Rage Of War
Christian Interview @ PTTP EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:37 pm by amofri

» Diskeeper 2010 Pro Premier
Christian Interview @ PTTP EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:37 am by hateiell

» Ski Challenge Setup
Christian Interview @ PTTP EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:26 pm by amofri

Christian Interview @ PTTP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Christian Interview @ PTTP Empty
PostSubject: Christian Interview @ PTTP   Christian Interview @ PTTP EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 10:57 am

OWE Comes back from the commercial break and Matt Striker is standing in the interview area

Ladies and Gentlemen,please welcome my next guest of the night, Christian

Christian then appears,he's looking at Matt with a kind of grin on his face

Matt,thank you for having me,Captain Charisma as a guest tonight

No problem Christian,my first question is: What're your thoughts on NOT having a match here tonight?

Christian's smirk then disappears and he starts to look a bit chagrined and annoyed

You're telling me i don't have a match?

Umm,no,you don't have a match here tonight.... moving on now,what is the first championship here in the OWE that you want to capture?

Well,the first championship i want to capture,is that beautiful world heavyweight championship of course! i won it once in another wrestling company,but it got taken away from me by that annoying snake......

hmm,okay then,moving on to the next question,who's the man who you would really like to face here,i mean,what would your favorite opponent here be?

That's an easy question,that's none other than,the Miz,he and i have a kind of history..... he's the one who took away my INTERCONTINENTAL championship away,in the same company as where that annoying snake took away my world heavyweght championship! so,i want a bit of payback by slapping the taste out of miz's mouth,so i maybe can have a match here..

the second Christian stops speaking,someone bumps into him from behind

TBC You Know Who you Are

Back to top Go down
CM Punk\TheMiz

CM Punk\TheMiz

PostSubject: Re: Christian Interview @ PTTP   Christian Interview @ PTTP EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 12:01 pm

The Miz bumps Christian from behind, he then begins to laugh

The Miz: You're right Christian. I did take the Intercontinental title from you when we were in the other company. But you see times have changed since then Christian. Since I got here, I have been placed on RAW then moved to ECW to fight a band of neardy, Irrelvant Savages. But now, I'm on SmackDown, and things will change Christian

He smirks

The Miz: Because you won't be getting a World title shot before me BECAUSE I'M THE MIZ! ANNNNNNNNND I'MMM AWE-

Before Miz can finsh his line, Christian inturpets him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christian Interview @ PTTP   Christian Interview @ PTTP EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 12:16 pm

Wow wow wow Miz,you wanted to say that you're awesome? come on,that's getting old,it's as old as Dolph Ziggler's girlfriend,Vickie Guerrero

Christian then smiles at a now very serious looking Miz

But Miz,you're saying that you'll get a title shot BEFORE me? that's ridiculous... everybody knows that I will get a shot before you,because i'm simply more awesome than your are,kid

TBC Miz
Back to top Go down
CM Punk\TheMiz

CM Punk\TheMiz

PostSubject: Re: Christian Interview @ PTTP   Christian Interview @ PTTP EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 12:42 pm

Miz looks at Christian seriously

The Miz: Really?

The Crowd: REALLY!

The Miz: Really?

The Miz; You think you are more awesome than me? Really?

The Miz: Last time I checked, you are almost as old as Vickie arn't you? Well that seem to have Backfired didnt Christian.

The Miz smirks

The Miz: You see Christian, when it comes to winning the big one, you just can't do it anymore. The fans find you boring. I definatley find you boring. You are nothing but a Washed Has-been and nobody finds you entertaining anymore
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christian Interview @ PTTP   Christian Interview @ PTTP EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 1:15 pm

Hah hah hah,Miz,i'm not as old as that witch,i'm only 39 years old,not 5000 years....

Ok,i may have not the 'it' factor anymore,but i'm still able to win the big ones! oh yeah,that reminds me kid,when's the last time YOU won the big ones?

crowd: Ooohhhhh

And maybe you do find me boring,but my peeps certainly don't think that,they just love me *christian smiles*

Crowd:Once A Peep, Always a Peep!

See Miz,they like me,unlike you, you couldn't even beat Riley in a match!

TBC MIZ ONLY

Last edited by Christian/Styles on Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christian Interview @ PTTP   Christian Interview @ PTTP Empty

Back to top Go down

Christian Interview @ PTTP
Page 1 of 1