Online Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an online PS3 league that you play in matches and make promos. Feel free to register and talk to the owner IM-AWESOME1221 on psn or on chat.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO ONLINE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
Latest topics
» Alamat Download Video Sex Indonesia
Nash is calling out SCSA and JBL EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:27 am by hateiell

» Free Download 100 Years Telugu Panchangam
Nash is calling out SCSA and JBL EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 11:38 am by hateiell

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
Nash is calling out SCSA and JBL EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:10 am by amofri

» Marvel Avengers Alliance Adder V.1.0 Activation Code.txt
Nash is calling out SCSA and JBL EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 pm by amofri

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
Nash is calling out SCSA and JBL EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 3:58 pm by amofri

» VSO Software ConvertX To DVD 4 V425 Final
Nash is calling out SCSA and JBL EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:17 am by amofri

» Celtic Kings - Rage Of War
Nash is calling out SCSA and JBL EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:37 pm by amofri

» Diskeeper 2010 Pro Premier
Nash is calling out SCSA and JBL EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:37 am by hateiell

» Ski Challenge Setup
Nash is calling out SCSA and JBL EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:26 pm by amofri

Nash is calling out SCSA and JBL

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cshep19

Nash is calling out SCSA and JBL Empty
PostSubject: Nash is calling out SCSA and JBL   Nash is calling out SCSA and JBL EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 3:30 am

Welcome back to OWE and were live and on the air. The crowd is still in shock after the crowning of a new World Champion in Chris Jericho. All of a sudden the sound of a wolfs howl is blaring through the PA and here comes "Big Sexy" Kevin Nash and he looks pissed.

Nash: Cut my music. Jericho, boy, last night you got lucky and if it wasn't for that low rate referee missing my cover then I would be wearing the gold. But if you ask me, the people here in OWE, all wanted Y2J to be the champion and not me. Just look around. I was in the back last night and everyone was happy that I lost.

The crowd begins to cheer.

Nash: So as I see it, this can't be because of me. I blame... THE ALLIANCE! I went through not 1 but 2 men in order to get to the finals last night and I lost. But Austin, JBL. You two may criticize me for losing but at least I was on the main stage and made it to Championship round.

The crowd cheers.

Nash: So boys why don't you two get out here and lets settle this. Man to man. I'm sick of this bull shit. If you have something to say to me then say it to my face.

TBC: SCSA/JBL
Back to top Go down
Romanian Stella

Romanian Stella

PostSubject: Re: Nash is calling out SCSA and JBL   Nash is calling out SCSA and JBL EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 9:44 am

Cole : Ohh God ... Kevin nash shouldnt have done that...

What ? What ? What ? What ? Son , You Dont Just Stand in the ring and talk shit about the toughest sob ! Now , (HE Gets in the Ring) You Say That You Lost because of 1 pinfall , You Lost 6-0 You Damn Asshole , You're Dumber than a bag of rocks ! And You Still blame us ? You Know i gotta be honest , When i saw You on nWo With That Blone Hair ...You know, if you really think about it ! You would have made a damn good looking woman !, But Back to the Topic . What is it you want to settle ?

Tbc by JBL Or Nash
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nash is calling out SCSA and JBL   Nash is calling out SCSA and JBL EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 10:29 am

JR: And there we have JBL... again!
Cole:The h...
JR:No hoe calling Michael,this is a pg family show remember!
Cole:What?! No it isn't...

JBL enters the ring while being bood at by the crowd, a few 'The Alliance Sux' chants rise from the crowd but quickly fade again, JBL grabs a mic from a technician who was standing at ringside, JBL looks at Nash with a disgusted look on his face and starts to talk

At least you are right about one thing Kevin,you was on the big stage,you could win the title,but you didn't because you got beaten with SIX AND 0! What kind of worthless giant are you man?!

JR:Rude....
Cole:The ho... i mean,meanie!

JBL then turns his attention to Stone Cold

Steve,what he means is,is that he wants to face the two of us in a match,so just propose for a tornado tag handicap match! If he is the true 'cool and badass' giant he claims to be,he'll accept it without being a pussy and demanding a partner for a tag team match!

JR:Bah gawd..
Cole:Oh my..
*Booker t sneaks up to the announce table and puts on a headset
Booker:OOOHHHH MAHHH GOOODNESS!!! A HANDICAP MATCH! TELL ME HE DIDN'T JUST SAY THAT!
Cole Shocked where did you come from?!?
JR:Oh hey Book,and cole,he was sitting next to you all the time,pay attention for once in your life..

before JBL could go on talking,he gets interrupted by _____

TBC:NASH/STONE COLD ONLY

Back to top Go down
Cshep19

PostSubject: Re: Nash is calling out SCSA and JBL   Nash is calling out SCSA and JBL EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 10:51 pm

Nash: Alright boys, lets get something straight. Are we an alliance or not? If so then lets cut the bullshit and act like one. There is no leader here. JBL all you are is Austin's little bitch and what he says goes. Well, me I may have lost but boys I won't go down without a fight.

The crowd begins to cheer for Nash.

Nash: So tonight I challenge one of you to a match where the winner will be the true leader of this Alliance. I don't care who it is and Austin I hope its you. Put your money where mouth is and quit acting tough in front of your boyfriend JBL and fight like a real man.

TBC: JBL/AUSTIN
Back to top Go down
Romanian Stella

Romanian Stella

PostSubject: Re: Nash is calling out SCSA and JBL   Nash is calling out SCSA and JBL EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 1:37 pm

Ohh , You Challenge me? Well i got a Couple Challenges For You , I Challenge you to get a decent haircut , Since You're a piece of Crap . I Challenge You To Flush Yourself Down the Commode .

Crowd : Hahahahaha

And Besides , JBL Is A Great Wrestler And He is a fighter , He makes His Own Decisions , But Speaking Of lil Bitches ... I Heard You tried To Win Via Count out Against Y2J ! Anyways , I Accept You Challenge , Next Week On Smackdown , Its Going To be ... STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN ! VS KEVIN NAAASH !! VS JBL !! In a Triple Threat match , No Disqualification , No Count Outs ... Just to make Sure you dont win Via countout you damn son of a bitch .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nash is calling out SCSA and JBL   Nash is calling out SCSA and JBL EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 3:13 pm

A three way huh? Nash my friend,after that match's over,you're going to feel what it's like to be a true 'outsider' *laughs*

JR:Bah gawd
Cole:Monsters... they're gonna team up on him!
JR:Double bah gawd..
Booker T: OOOOHHHHH MAAAHHHH GOOODNESS DEY GON' TEAM UP ON DAT BOY KEVIN NASH SUCKAS! NOW CAN YOU DIG THAT!!?!?!?!?!?
JR/Cole:SHUT THE F*CK UP BOOKER YOU AIN'T COOL!
Booker t: ooohhhh mah goodness... Sad

Kevin,what're your thoughts on this huh?Sucker...

JBL puts his mic down and waits for nash to respond while the crowd's letting out mixed reactions
TBC:NASH ONLY
Back to top Go down
Cshep19

PostSubject: Re: Nash is calling out SCSA and JBL   Nash is calling out SCSA and JBL EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 3:33 pm

Nash: well i know that i will show up but will you two cowards be there. Win or lose Im out of this piece of shit alliance because you guys aint shit. Yes I am and always will be an outsider but maybe thats because Im Just 2 Sweet. See you cowards friday.
Back to top Go down
Romanian Stella

Romanian Stella

PostSubject: Re: Nash is calling out SCSA and JBL   Nash is calling out SCSA and JBL EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 4:20 pm

You Think you're sweet? You're nothing but a god damn retard ! You said this match is to decide the leader of the alliance and now your leaving, Does that sound like something a man would do? Look , I don't know where the hell you're going but you better give yourself to the lord, or someone, because your ass is mine!

One of these days, I'm going to look down at your grave and it's going to say, here lies Kevin Nash, the biggest piece of crap that ever walked the face of the earth. And the reason he's laying here is because Steve Austin whipped his pink and black Ass.
Because I'm not gonna get my ass kicked, JBL ain't gonna get his ass kicked, so that leaves one person and that's you, Kevin.

TBC BY KEVIN NASH
Back to top Go down
Cshep19

PostSubject: Re: Nash is calling out SCSA and JBL   Nash is calling out SCSA and JBL EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 5:49 pm

Nash begins to leave the ring and turns around.

Nash: Alright if this is what you guys truly want. Then were finished. The Alliance will be up for grabs and if I win we will all go our seperate ways and that means that Cold Hell is split as well. And if one of you two wins then I promise to clear my name from the title picture for two months. Deal or no Deal?

Nash awaits JBL and SCSA answer before walking away from the ring.
Back to top Go down
Romanian Stella

Romanian Stella

PostSubject: Re: Nash is calling out SCSA and JBL   Nash is calling out SCSA and JBL EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 9:35 am

You Got Yourself A Deal , Because Short people, tall people, people with glasses, The bottom line is I'll whip all your asses. Ohh and , I don't know how good your hearing is, but if you don't understand what I'm saying I always have a little bit of sign language, so here's to ya.
Nash is calling out SCSA and JBL 4476%20-%20fuck_you%20microphone%20middle_finger%20stone_cold_steve_austin%20wwf

As Nash Turns to exiet The ring , He is Met By A Clothline From Hell By JBL !
Nash is calling out SCSA and JBL John+Bradshaw+Layfield+Clothesline+From+Hell

Stone Cold Lifts Nash And Hits The STUNNER !
Nash is calling out SCSA and JBL 81d_53752469af

AND THATS THE BOTTOM LINE BECAUSE STONE COLD SAID SO !

Booker T : OOOOH MAH GOODNESS . THAT OUDA GIVE A WARNING TO THAT DUDE KEVIN NASH!!
Cole : Seriously Booker , Shut up !

END OF RP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nash is calling out SCSA and JBL   Nash is calling out SCSA and JBL Empty

Back to top Go down

Nash is calling out SCSA and JBL
Page 1 of 1