Online Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an online PS3 league that you play in matches and make promos. Feel free to register and talk to the owner IM-AWESOME1221 on psn or on chat.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO ONLINE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
Latest topics
» Alamat Download Video Sex Indonesia
OWE Twitter - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:27 am by hateiell

» Free Download 100 Years Telugu Panchangam
OWE Twitter - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 11:38 am by hateiell

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
OWE Twitter - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:10 am by amofri

» Marvel Avengers Alliance Adder V.1.0 Activation Code.txt
OWE Twitter - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 pm by amofri

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
OWE Twitter - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 3:58 pm by amofri

» VSO Software ConvertX To DVD 4 V425 Final
OWE Twitter - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:17 am by amofri

» Celtic Kings - Rage Of War
OWE Twitter - Page 3 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:37 pm by amofri

» Diskeeper 2010 Pro Premier
OWE Twitter - Page 3 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:37 am by hateiell

» Ski Challenge Setup
OWE Twitter - Page 3 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:26 pm by amofri

OWE Twitter

Go down 
+11
bobbieebee
Romanian Stella
Taker/Hornswoggle
TheChosenOne
unknownentity
imthebest99
CM
CM Punk\TheMiz
IM-AWESOME1221
Geezus
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

OWE Twitter - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 4:39 pm

@AJStylesORG

@HBK,will miss you my friend,although i regret the fact that the two of us never have faced each other...#HBK #BestInTheWorld

@TheRock

@HBK ,goodbye my favorite Jabroni in the OWE LockerRoom...

Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 5:39 pm

@LaRosaMendes:
I'd like to thank @HBK for entertaining us week in and week out. He will be missed in locker room.

@InfamousWinter:
I'd love to say I'll miss @HBK and that he's a great man but I'd be lying. The Dark Lord frowns upon lying. Good riddance you weak mortal
Back to top Go down
CM Punk\TheMiz

CM Punk\TheMiz

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 5:44 pm

BestInTheWorld:
No one cares about HBK leaving, they all know Im better than him!

TheAwesomeOne:
I would like to thank @HBK for his time in OWE, it has been a pleasure working with him. We will all miss him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 6:31 pm

@AJStylesORG

@BestInTheWorld , show some respect to the veterans once in your life.... jeez...... keep b!tching about wanting respect from people but showing respect to the others's something you can't do?#ShowRespect

@TheRock

Laying the smacketh down...

@LadyDaffney

Eve defeated me tonight...but in a very dark way i have to say.. using ring ropes for leverage... silly silly mortal of the light side...
Back to top Go down
CM Punk\TheMiz

CM Punk\TheMiz

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 7:41 pm

BestInTheWorld:
@AJStylesORG shut your mouth, you are not even relevant here in OWE so watch who you're talking to Rookie
Back to top Go down
imthebest99

imthebest99

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 9:16 pm

hbk

well my contract will be expiring tonight with owen @wholeowenlockerroom i will miss all of you and thnx for the feed back so like i said hope you guys stay tune tonight #iwillmisseachandeveryoneofyou Sad @jericho thanx for being one of my favorite rivals of all time Very Happy #jerichogotmyrespect @ajstyles it would of been an honor being in the ring with but what can i say it didn't happen and i see a bright future in you #somedayyouwillbeachampion @cm punk i know i can beat you but i got respect for you like i do with jericho and you are still a champion since day so i guess i have to say you are the best in owen history I'm not saying the best in the world cause you never know if you will lose at kotr but you do impress me #youareagreatchampion @themiz when i first say you i thought you were a annoying sob but i will say this you are the fastest rising superstar i have ever meet#youaretheoneandonlyawesomeone @therock good luck to you at kotr i will be rooting for you #kicksomecandyass @ LaRosaMendes you probably the most beautiful diva here in owen history and i think that you are a great manager to the miz but make sure you slap him a couple of times cause he can get annoying #you are an amazing manager #stay tune for tonights raw
Back to top Go down
unknownentity

unknownentity

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 11:36 pm

@D-Bryan

Bryan: This sad days for me are over because from now on, these emberrassment are not gonna happen anymore.

@ColdBloodHardy

Hardy: First I'm gonna finish Hogan, then I'm gonna finish everyone in KOTR
Back to top Go down
IM-AWESOME1221
Admin
Admin
IM-AWESOME1221

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 4:13 am

"Y2J" Chris Jericho:
This week has been the best week of my O.W.E Career not only have i ended the legendary career of @ShawnMichaels but i have also qualified in King Of The Ring by defeating the United States Champion @WadeBarrett and Kevin Nash.
Back to top Go down
https://owen.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 5:47 am

@AJStylesORG

@BestInTheWorld , i may not be THAT relevant,but i sure am not as disrespectful towards others as you are....
Back to top Go down
Geezus

Geezus

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 12:51 pm

Edge:
@MickFoley you just sold your career to the devil. This isnt only 'Legend' OWE is going to lose this week. I hope you enjoyed your tenture in OWE because after tonight the name Mick Foley will be as worthless as your career. #GoodbyeFoley
Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 2:28 pm

@LaRosaMendes:
You heard it here folks, @HBK says I'M the most beautiful woman in OWE history! Be sure and see his farewell address!

@InfamousWinter:
@LadyDaffney You lost because you don't have true darkness in your heart and soul. You're a fraud and that was apparant in your loss
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 3:43 pm

@LadyDaffney

@InfamousWinter, if you got some sort of dust thrown in your eyes and get covered for the pin,would you be as dark as you're usually in a match huh? #DontThinkSo
Back to top Go down
Romanian Stella

Romanian Stella

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 4:09 pm

Stone Cold :

@InfamousWinter Yea Sure , Bring Your Master, I'd Like To Bust His Head Open , And Spit On His Face

Back to top Go down
Geezus

Geezus

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 12:33 pm

TheJeffHardy:
8th October, Monday Night Raw. No more wallowing in the darkness the Charasmatic Enigma has returned. #081012
Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 2:20 am

@InfamousWinter:
@LadyDaffney Dust? Is that a threat? I suggest you do something impressive if you want me one on one. Or, you could embrace the Dark Lord...

@StoneCold You're a drunk moron. You couldn't touch the Dark Lord if you tried.

@TheJeffHardy You are a disappointment to the Dark Lord. Consider your career over.
Back to top Go down
Geezus

Geezus

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 9:43 am

TheJeffHardy:
@TheInfamousWinter You call me the disappointment yet you trusted me and may have even believed that I was the Dark Lord. You're extremely quick to quote the Dark lord but what does he say about yourself?

TheAmbrose:
They've finally told me that I am ready to debut. After weeks and weeks of begging I had to wait for someone to get fired before they would allow me to have a match because I have an 'Attitude Problem'. @AJStyles Tonight you get to meet the living legend himself, I am truely going to enjoy watching your eyes roll into the back of your head after drive my knee into the side of your head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 11:48 am

@AJStylesORG

@TheAmbrose so i gotta face you huh? i heard a lot of stories about you... and that you're quite good between the ropes... but eh,never underestimate the new nature boy,the phenomenal one,yours truly... A...J..STYLES!
Back to top Go down
IM-AWESOME1221
Admin
Admin
IM-AWESOME1221

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 1:02 pm

Beth Phoenix:
Maria, it is not over between us tonight i was so close to defeating you by pinfall but you took the cowards way out. I will be back soon and once again prove i am the most dominant diva in O.W.E.

Triple H:
Tonight i defeated the @RandyOrton and all it took was a pedigree now who ever my opponent is for my ECW title i will be ready for them and i guarentee i will be staying the ECW champion for a very VERY long time.

Chris Jericho:
I face the OWE Champion @CmPunk tonight, Last time i faced him in a one on one match it ended in a no contest but this week i will become victorious and come one step closer to my OWE Championship and O.W.E will Never Everrrrrr Be the same again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 3:14 pm

@AJStylesORG

Got defeated by ambrose.... was it just me thinking it or did that bastard grab my tights to ensure i couldn't kick out.... #Suspicious...

@TheRock

Hulk Hogan'll feel the power of the most electrifying man in all of showbusiness at the pay per view! Hogan,this time, THE ROCK will once again run wild on you you monkey ass hamburglar jabroni....

@LadyDaffney

Must find dark lord... dark lord... where art thou? #NeedYou....
Back to top Go down
Geezus

Geezus

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 11:54 am

TheAmbrose:
Grabbing your tights? Maybe its just your concussion talking from the knee to the head #PhenominalMyAss
Back to top Go down
unknownentity

unknownentity

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 1:47 pm

@D-Bryan:[center]
This should be more fun than I anticipated with the new and out with the old.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 2:49 pm

@AJStylesORG

@TheAmbrose sure you didn't you rat.....
Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 4:06 pm

@InfamousWinter:
@TheJeffHardy You dare question his thoughts on me? You spineless fool! I am the Dark Lord's favorite and faithful follower, He adores me.

@LadyDaffney You search for the Dark Lord with great intent. You seek the darkness and desire it....

@LaRosaMendes:
¡Nosotros cállate! ¡Cállate! ¡Cállate! Ambrose y todos son perdedores. ¡Miz es el futuro y todo que importa!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 4:25 pm

@AJStylesORG

It's official,AJ Styles has qualified for the kotr,Truth may be a tough guy,but not as tough as the phenomenal one,the new nature boy.... AJ Styles! Oh,and did i mention that i'm a pro in nxt? my rookie's called 'Jeffrey Hunter' can't wait to see how good he is..... #NXT

@TheRock
The Rock says: Why am i not a pro in nxt? because nxt can't handle the most electrifying man in all of showbusiness!

@Daffney
Darkness fading... feeling ill... dark lord... i need you..

@JackMiller
North Carolina native Jack Miller has arrived in the OWE, i can't wait to see what my competition here is... i'll then take 'em down,and win NXT.... OWE,be ready for me :-) oh,and my pro's the Aweeeeesoooomeeeeee one! @TheAwesomeOne The Miz!! and my second pro's the lovely,and always good lookin' miss @LaRosaMendes !
Back to top Go down
unknownentity

unknownentity

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 10:02 pm

@D-Bryan:

Let's see how my Tag Team partner's rookie last in NXT, and if he makes it I want to see how long in OWE. If he's a burden then @AJStYlERSORG I wish you the best of luck.

@ColdBloodedHardy

Don't get to happy @JackMiller, this is OWE, anything can happen in here

@PuertoRicanIcon

Voy a hacer mi debut en el NXT DEBE, Voy a ser el mejor en OWE,Y yo soy el futuro de la EEM. For those of you that do not understand, I said that I will make my debut in OWE's NXT, I will be the best of OWE's NXt and I am the future of OWE. That's right me...... You will find out my pro and my identity later tonight. And for all who thinks that i'm just full of it, you are all dead wrong.
Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 3:38 am

@InfamousWinter:
NXT....yes, it shall do nicely. Soon enough you shall all see if the greatest OWE Divas Champion breeds a rookie into a champion. #DarkPotential

@LaRosaMendes:
@ColdBloodedHardy How dare you threaten MY rookie!! ¡Usted mejor cierra su boca usted basura sucia, asquerosa del talento!

@PuertoRicanIcon I understood you, probably the only one. Unfortunately, you won't beat @JackMiller! Myself and @TheAwesomeOne will lead him to the top! ¡Solamente éxito!
Back to top Go down
IM-AWESOME1221
Admin
Admin
IM-AWESOME1221

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 9:16 am

Chris Jericho:
Me and the O.W.E Champion @CmPunk teared the roof of this arena last night but sadly it ended in a no contest. And now tonight i face @JohnCena in a submission match tonight? Wish me luck #Jerichoholics.
Back to top Go down
Geezus

Geezus

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 10:24 am

NXTBlack:
Looks like I'm going at all this along, Still haven't even met my Pro @JohnCena. Anyway I can get a new pro? Anyone, Anyone at all. #RoadToSuccess
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 10:25 am

@JackMiller

@ColdBloodedHardy i know,this's OWE,the land of the unpredictability,but what is predictable is,is that i,Jack Miller will win NXT with the guidance of my pros,so i WILL get happy.... watch your mouth Matthew...

@LaRosaMendes , you and @TheAwesomeOne are obviously the best pros of OWE NXT Season 1! El éxito sólo para nosotros!
Back to top Go down
Romanian Stella

Romanian Stella

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 11:29 am

Enrique Esposito :
I wish I had the honor to get managed by @TheRock ! My dream is to Learn From the great one #Bow
Back to top Go down
Romanian Stella

Romanian Stella

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 11:31 am

Stone cold :

@NXTBlack , Mr 101 proof is still available .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 11:40 am

@TheRock

The Rock thinks that people like @EnriqueEspositoNXT are good people,always telling the truth! The Rock is the great one,and the Rock is also a great teacher! #MasterRocky

@AJStylesORG

@D-Bryan , thanks for your support partner!i really hope that my rookie will be victorious on NXT! oh and i wanted to ask you earlier but i couldn't find you... you ready for our match vs hhh & his quad tearin' partner at the PPV? Can't wait to win the tag gold #Bryan&Styles #Victorious

@JackMillerNXT
Can't wait for my first match...the competition here so far,looks boring and untalented,unlike them,i am exciting and awesome!just like my pros btw.. #WillBeVictorious even if i have to face Matt Hardy.....
Back to top Go down
Romanian Stella

Romanian Stella

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 11:52 am

@ItalianSexyNXT:
@JackmillerNXT You didnt include me on the boring and untalented List ,Did you ?!

@TheRock Italians are never wrong ! #TheRockFTW
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 12:00 pm

@JackMillerNXT

@ItalianSexyNXT , not sure yet,you sound like an interesting person... i'll decide to put you on that list if you debut while looking like a total boring fool,if you debut and you look like a talented and 'exciting' person,you won't be put on the list,so you better be talented & exciting....

@TheRock

@ItalianSexyNXT , Italians may never be wrong,but the Rock sure is never wrong! the #RockBottom is, the next pay per view at OWE should be The Rock's favorite Pay Per View Ever! #RockySays... #RockBottomInYourHouse
Back to top Go down
Geezus

Geezus

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 12:17 pm

NXTBlack:
@JackMilliarNXT You're calling the NxT rookies untalented and boring yet you just went out in front of the crowd and kissed their and your pros ass. Then your pro walks out and called you disappointing. It's funny when the fool with No Charisma and No Talent is making assumptions about people who are obviously better than him. You're OWE'S Jacob Novak, When your face appears on everyone television screen the ratings plumment and all the attention is turned to me because they know that the future of OWE, The man that is better then the best is about to grace everybodies lives and steal the show like I always do. #TheTruthHurts
Back to top Go down
Romanian Stella

Romanian Stella

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 1:23 pm

ItalianSexyNXT:
@jackmillernxt You will find out ...#KABOOM

@TheRock My bad luck got me to alberto ! Haha #LifeAintFair
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 1:46 pm

@JackMillerNXT

@ItalianSexyNXT , okay then....
@NXTBlack , and your point is..?

@TheRock

@ItalianSexyNXT , The Rock thinks that you should layeth the smacketh down on alberto and get yourself an other pro! #SimpleAsThat
Back to top Go down
CM Punk\TheMiz

CM Punk\TheMiz

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 3:51 pm

TheAwesomeOne:
@NxTBlack If I ever get another chance to pick a different rookie, You will be the one I'll pick. #VeryImpressing
Back to top Go down
Romanian Stella

Romanian Stella

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 3:56 pm

@TheRock Will do ... I'll get the juice out then strike !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 4:35 pm

@TheRock

@ItalianSexyNXT , no no no no no! don't get any juice out! that'll just give alberto more time to flee when you're going to take him down! that is,IF you are going to take that mexican s.o.b down! Do it if you have the balls to take your teacher down! but don't do it if you have respect for the man.....

@JackMillerNXT

@ItalianSexyNXT you got Alberto Del Rio as your pro? then i will wish you good luck for your run in NXT... by the way,i saw your debut,looks good,but i'm still not completely convinced if you're going to be on the list or not....

@AJStylesORG
Seen my rookie debut.. but he's nowhere to be found in the building... @JeffreyHunterNXT ,where are you bro?
Back to top Go down
unknownentity

unknownentity

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 5:20 pm

@D-Bryan

Saw the rookie's debut sorry @AjStyLesORG, I like @PuertoRicanIcon so far and him having a great man like Kevin Nash as a pro, but I know that not all of the rookies are here yet? But let's see them come out now. We need to see how they are. And yeah I'm ready for that Tag Match @TheAmbrose good luck to you.

@ColdBloodedHardy

These NXT rookies, are gonna need alot of luck before they can fully understand OWE

@PuertoRicanIcon

Tweeting in the middle of the ring, waiting for my pro, in the meantime, I'll keep this short and mean. #gonnawinNXT
Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 11:40 pm

@InfamousWinter:
So, some NXT rookies need a pro or want a new pro? I am now accepting applications. Embrace the hate and accept the Dark Lord as your master and savior!

@LaRosaMendes:
@TheAwesomeOne We're getting a new rookie?

@NXTBlack Hey hey hey, who wouldn't want to kiss my ass though? #TonedAndHotAss
Back to top Go down
Geezus

Geezus

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 12:42 pm

NXTBlack:
@LaRosaMendez The real question is who wouldnt want me as their Rookie? #OneInAMillion
Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 1:11 pm

@LaRosaMendes:
@NXTBlack Just RT'd that to my millions of followers! Reason: I agree! #Impressed

@InfamousWinter:
Soon, very soon....my presence shall be known on NXT....
Back to top Go down
CM Punk\TheMiz

CM Punk\TheMiz

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 1:14 pm

TheAwesomeOne:
@LaRosaMendes I hope we can, this Jack Miller disappoints me. He reminds me of Daniel Bryan. Both Untalented and Nerds
Back to top Go down
Geezus

Geezus

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 2:14 pm

NXTBlack:
@TheAwesomeOne Only if you had a Rookie with actual talent. #HotProperty
Back to top Go down
Romanian Stella

Romanian Stella

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 3:50 pm

@ItalianSexyNXT

@NXTBlack , Stop Sucking up ! #Truefailure

Stone cold :
You see @TheRock ? Even @NXTBlack agrees I'm the better man ! #RockThePussy

~~~~

How stupid is NXT not to have the Fear Fucker on the show ? #ScrewYou
Back to top Go down
Geezus

Geezus

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 3:54 pm

NXTBlack:
@ItalianSexyNXT And you are?
Back to top Go down
Romanian Stella

Romanian Stella

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 5:02 pm

ItalianSexyNXT:
So that just proves That what You said Was Bullshit ! The i Can do it on my own , But when the people Eye Focus on me, You start Moving Like a Litlle Worm And suck up to Other Pro's ! #YouArePathetic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 6:31 pm

@TheRock:

@StoneCold The Rock says: Your point? The Rock doesn't care if some rookie also agrees with that! His opinion on the Rock doesn't matter since he's got no clue about what's boiling between the great one and stone cold...

@JackMillerNXT:

My pro thinks i'm a disappointment huh.... gotta do something about that i think.... but what... #Hmm.... or shall i just don't give a damn about that my pro sees me as a disappointing nerd..

@AJStylesORG:

Oh Roooookieeeeee wheeeereeee areeee yoooou? no serious dude,where the hell're ya... if you've quit NXT and OWE, i say: That's lame bro..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

OWE Twitter
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Online Wrestling Entertainment  :: Roleplays-
Jump to: