Online Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an online PS3 league that you play in matches and make promos. Feel free to register and talk to the owner IM-AWESOME1221 on psn or on chat.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO ONLINE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
Latest topics
» Alamat Download Video Sex Indonesia
OWE Twitter - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:27 am by hateiell

» Free Download 100 Years Telugu Panchangam
OWE Twitter - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 11:38 am by hateiell

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
OWE Twitter - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:10 am by amofri

» Marvel Avengers Alliance Adder V.1.0 Activation Code.txt
OWE Twitter - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 pm by amofri

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
OWE Twitter - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 3:58 pm by amofri

» VSO Software ConvertX To DVD 4 V425 Final
OWE Twitter - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:17 am by amofri

» Celtic Kings - Rage Of War
OWE Twitter - Page 4 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:37 pm by amofri

» Diskeeper 2010 Pro Premier
OWE Twitter - Page 4 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:37 am by hateiell

» Ski Challenge Setup
OWE Twitter - Page 4 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:26 pm by amofri

OWE Twitter

Go down 
+11
bobbieebee
Romanian Stella
Taker/Hornswoggle
TheChosenOne
unknownentity
imthebest99
CM
CM Punk\TheMiz
IM-AWESOME1221
Geezus
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
unknownentity

unknownentity

OWE Twitter - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 12:07 am

@PuertoRicanIcon

All these rookies disappoint me but the real people that are on my list of really pathetic is Jack Miller, Taylor Black, and Enrique Esposito. Jacko and Taylor can't be intimidating and clearly are jokes compared to me and Rique needs to stop complaining grow some balls. There's no point at continuing this anymore then know. HAHAHAHA. #step it up

@D-Bryan

@TheAwesomeone I was a nerd in NXT, but couple of months later I took your US Title and made you tap. @PuertoricanIcon, is really starting to impress me more and more. That's the kind of person, we need in OWE. Not like me of course.
Back to top Go down
Geezus

Geezus

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 1:26 am

NXTBlack:
@ItalianSexyNXT It seems that my words have struck a nerve. I'm more then willing to show you why I'm at the top of the foodchain on the first NXT, It will give you you're only chance to try a glimmer in my spotlight. #ChanceOfALifetime.
Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 6:01 am

@InfamousWinter:
@NXTBlack You crave the spotlight...you desire fame and fortune. You want recognition and to be seen by millions. I can provide all of that with the power of the Dark Lord....

@PuertoRicanIcon I suggest that you put up or shut up. I've been eyeing you rookies and you are all talk. People like you disgust me.

@JackMillerNXT He finds you disappointing because you don't know who you are. I know who I am as does the Dark Lord. Find your true nature and embarrass @TheAwesomeOne...

@ItalianSexyNXT Are you seriously trying to make it in OWE as something that claims to exude sexiness? I doubt you'll go far. I see little to no hope in you.

Feel lucky you @NXT rookies! The greatest champion in OWE has given you her great insight and knowledge. Don't expect me to do this often. You should all be begging for me as a @NXT Pro.
Back to top Go down
Romanian Stella

Romanian Stella

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 11:34 am

ItalianSexyNXT:

@infamousWinter No no no, My sexyness is just a Plus , once Its Bed Time , People got no shot , And Since Im Willing To show The World The Gentleman i am , I'm Here To ask You To manage Me , Le Esposito Gentleman ! #YourDecision

@NXTBlack .. I have nothing To say To Morons Like You , Fotre You
Back to top Go down
Geezus

Geezus

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 12:42 pm

NXTBlack:
@InfamousWinter How about i raise the offer rather than managing the @ItalianSexyNXT joke, How about you become my new pro. Who would you rather the Hottest Property it NxT or a joke? #EasyDecisions
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 1:09 pm

@JackMillerNXT

@InfamousWinter so i need to 'find my true nature and embarrass @TheAwesomeone ' ? How about i just give teach him a lesson with a few chair just to show him i'm not some untalented nerd...
Back to top Go down
Geezus

Geezus

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 1:14 pm

NXTBlack:
@JackMillerNXT How about you teach him a lesson with pure wrestling ability?
Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 2:27 pm

@InfamousWinter:
@ItalianSexyNXT Are you trying to seduce me? I'm not some Barbie doll. I'm a competitor and could kick your ass all around that ring. I'm not tempted or impressed by looks.

@JackMillerNXT Chair shots? I love the violence, especially if it drenches the ring and my own hands with the victims crimson red blood. It's brings me great pleasure. You're in NXT though, that won't get you the win. Wrestle the respect out of him.

@NXTBlack You're quite the businessman. You know what you want and desire and make it apparent. I suggest you keep a close eye out and you'll get my answer...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 2:50 pm

@JackMillerNXT

@InfamousWinter , oh,okay,so i'll wrestle the respect out of him,and THEN use some chairs... :-)
Back to top Go down
Romanian Stella

Romanian Stella

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 5:50 pm

ItalianSexyNXT:
@InfamouWinter So Just To Keep Me Up to date , May i know What do you have against me ?
Back to top Go down
unknownentity

unknownentity

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 10:30 pm

@PuertoricanIcon

@InfamousWinter, put up or shut up, that's just the kind of person I am, and i'll be seeing how far these other guys will be acting soon
Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 5:16 am

@InfamousWinter:
Seeing Sin Cara cut a promo in his broken English is just painful. I'd be a better match for Mysterio than Sin.

All of the viewers of @NXT saw me make my appearance on the show and take what needed my guidance. All of the rookies better be on notice since @NXTBlack is the next big thing...
Back to top Go down
Romanian Stella

Romanian Stella

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 11:21 am

Stone Cold :
@InfamousWinter Yeah He's The Next Big Thing After You're Breast Then Comes Jack miller , Then Black ...

~~
Will be Putting Up a Challenge Soon ..#BeReadyBlack

~~
@NXTBlack ,So You Spit On my face and Run Away ? Great way To back up You're Words ! Be a Man For Once in Your God damn Life ! #WinterTrainesAssholes

~~
@RandyOrton
@NXTBlack , Kid , You just Spit on the Best Wrestler there is .. You're Career is definetley Over ! #ThinkBeforeYouAct
Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 1:16 pm

@InfamousWinter:
@StoneCold I should file sexual harassment charges against you for your comment about my breasts but I won't since I'm not a little b*tch like you.
Back to top Go down
Romanian Stella

Romanian Stella

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 2:01 pm

@StoneCold
@InfamousWinter , Sexual harasment for saying out the truth ? Bitch , Stick That File in your ass For all i care . #BigBreastedBitch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 2:02 pm

@TheRock

@StoneCold, take it easy you bald jabroni.. you shouldn't treat a woman like that! #RespectTheWomen
Back to top Go down
Romanian Stella

Romanian Stella

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 2:06 pm

@StoneCold
@TheRock , Coming From a woman ! You Go back To Your Shitty Old life and let real men handle thier Problems ! #Asshole
Back to top Go down
Geezus

Geezus

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 2:11 pm

NXTBlack:
It seems the spit in the face has gotten you all fired up. You want the match in 2 weeks, Im going to have to decline that one because if you werent such a bitch, You would have challenged me for tonight. So because i am better than the best I'm going to extend the offer for tonight, Taylor Black vs Stone Cold Steve Austin. Austin just remember after tonight, You're to be that guy that just couldnt get the job done. #TakingOutTheTrash

Last edited by Geezus on Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 2:12 pm

@TheRock

@StoneCold how childish,calling the Rock a woman... damn redneck... oh,the rock apologizes for that one,stone cold ain't just a redneck,he's redneck number one!
#Rock316
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 2:29 pm

@TheRock

Oh and by the way, @NXTBlack , if you're actually gonna have a match with stone cold tonight,please do the rock a favor by whooping Stone Cold's Candy Ass!
Back to top Go down
Romanian Stella

Romanian Stella

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 3:10 pm

Stone cold :
@TheRock - @NXTBlack , Dont Gat your Hopes High Bitches , Im saying two weeks from now because Stone Cold Has A Movie To Do ! So After Im done , You both are getting your asses Kicked ! #AintNoToothfairy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 4:23 pm

@TheRock

@StoneCold , a movie? what movie? a movie that tells you the good and bad sides of drinking beer and then they show you? Sounds like a true blockbuster movie #RockBottomLine The Rock says: HA! That ain't no good movie..

@AJStylesORG
As i tweet,i'm going out to the ring to see my rookie #WheresJeffrey? oh nevermind, #FoundJeffrey , i even got someone with me...

@JackMillerNXT
@AJStylesORG do i seriously need to come out...i was supposed to get to the airport...
Back to top Go down
Romanian Stella

Romanian Stella

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 4:37 pm

Stone Cold
@TheRock , Why ? Because It has No Tooth Fairy ? #GoToHell

Ps: I sent You a Message :$
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 5:00 pm

@TheRock

@StoneCold The Rock doesn't care about Tooth Fairies! The Rock only cares about... pie...

p.s: answered your message in case you didn't know that :-p
Back to top Go down
Romanian Stella

Romanian Stella

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 5:10 pm

Randy Orton :
Soon , The Owe Will Be Victimed Of The Viper's Poison ! #WatchYourBacks
Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 9:15 pm

@LaRosaMendes:
I love seeing the women fight! Fight on @StoneCold, fight on you little bruja

So is @InfamousWinter officially the pro of @NXTBlack? And here I thought I'd be the only woman...
Back to top Go down
CM Punk\TheMiz

CM Punk\TheMiz

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 9:41 pm

TheAwesomeOne:

@LaRosaMendes Have you seen our rookie? Hes threating to attack me with chairs now!!!
Back to top Go down
Geezus

Geezus

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 12:51 am

NXTBlack:
@TheRock I believe @StoneCold movie is called The Life Of A Jackass: The Steve Austin Story
Back to top Go down
unknownentity

unknownentity

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 3:22 am

@PuertoricanIcon

I loving OWE right now. The perfect environment for a guy just like me, no worries, no setbacks, i'm already a skilled in the art of you know what, this is just perfect. Can't wait for my chance to shine. In the mean time I think i'm gonna go for a joy ride for the night and maybe do some street races. #LIe,Cheat,Steal

@D-bryan

If i was a OWE pro, I would have The Miz as a rookie just to get back at him for doing what he did to me. Good luck @JackMiller because even though Miz is annoying, he is good but not good like me, i have surpassed him. And trying to wrestle the respect out of him. Gonna take alot more than you think
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 6:05 am

@JackMillerNXT

@TheAwesomeOne , no no no,i just want to have a no holds barred TLC match with ya,that's all

@D-Bryan , he may be good,but TLC's my thing,and Miz doesn't look like someone who can survive in that environment... so that's gonna be one helluva match,let me tell you that
Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 2:30 pm

@LaRosaMendes:
@TheAwesomeOne I saw his blatant disrespect of you, that will not be tolerated at all. If he thinks he can dump you and I like Taylor did to Cena, then he's wrong!

@JackMillerNXT You forget, if Miz accepts your TLC match, he will not be alone. You wouldn't hit a woman would you? #DomesticAbuse

@InfamousWinter:
Take notes @NXT rookies. What @NXTBlack just did to @AJStylesORG is exactly how a talented star carries themselves. I won't steal his spotlight like all the other pros do to their rookies, I can coach without being on camera every second my rookie is. #SadAnticsByPros
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 3:07 pm

@JackMillerNXT

@LaRosaMendes @TheAwesomeOne maybe i do disrespect you two,but i just don't want to be seen as a disappointing tool by my pros... and second,if you will be out there during the match, i -might- not touch you... #JustWatch

@AJStylesORG

@InfamousWinter keep your giant nose out of it Winter,what @NXTBlack did was just an act of foolishness,slapping me,and then a RegalPlex... he needs to , and i quote my pal The Rock 'Know his role and shut his mouth'! Easy as that
Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 3:24 pm

@LaRosaMendes:
@JackMillerNXT I desire to see you prosper in NXT but if you lay a finger on me, I will be pressing charges and filing a complaint with OWE management! You won't last at all if that happenes.

@InfamousWinter:
@AJStylesORG Big nose? I assure you, my nose is normal sized you bloody American. You're a failure, simple as that. I would've qualified for KOTR while you failed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 4:01 pm

@AJStylesORG

@InfamousWinter I may've had 3 chances to qualify yes,but the first time i beat Edge,the god damn gm made us redo that match,i lost that because of i was simply too damn tired to continue once again,and then i had a qualifier against god damn dean ambrose who just cheated to win! Now if that isn't something to call a conspiracy..

@InfamousWinter and i didn't mean your nose's big... i meant that you kinda stick your nose too much in ehh,business that doesn't concern you...

@JackMillerNXT i never said i was actually going to touch you... take it easy...

@TheRock Time for some fun.... now where's Stone Cold...
Back to top Go down
Romanian Stella

Romanian Stella

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 4:04 pm

@StoneCold
@AjStylesORG , Believe Me . You Wont Have Anything Done If You Keep Talking To that slut ! Make my Move , Beat Up Her Rookie ! i know you can kick his ass . #PhenominalVsTalkTalkTalk
Back to top Go down
Romanian Stella

Romanian Stella

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 4:06 pm

Stone Cold:
@TheRock Stone Cold Is on his way To Do Something Big ! #KnowYourRole
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 4:07 pm

@AJStylesORG

@StoneCold , you may be right,but i'll be the wise person and won't pick a fight with a kid...

@TheRock

@StoneCold , Okay Steve..
Back to top Go down
Romanian Stella

Romanian Stella

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 4:11 pm

@Stone Cold
@AjstylesORG The Kid Challenged you To a Match ! Dont Back out of It ! He's Just Going to Keep talking unless You Show Him who's Boss ! #Where'sTheRealPhenominal
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 4:12 pm

@AJStylesORG

@StoneCold please,Steve,i never back down from a fight and you know that,but this isn't the right time to face that punk.... #NotYet
Back to top Go down
Romanian Stella

Romanian Stella

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 4:34 pm

Stone Cold
@AjstylesORG , Fights Dont Need To Be scheduled ! Its Not god damn exams ! You Get That Asshole In the ring , Beat Him Up , Make him cry to His Pro . Or More Likely His Hoe !! #FightFightFight
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 4:37 pm

@AJStylesORG

@StoneCold i'll keep that in my thoughts,oh and Rock told me to say this: 'You Jabroni,When's it going to happen? Today or Tomorrow? The Rock don't have much time!' and that's all he had to say...

@TheRock

@StoneCold , Steve,The Rock's waiting so long now,the Rock's grown a big mighty and wooly beard!
Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 2:43 pm

@LaRosaMendes:
@JackMillerNXT ¿Eres serio Jack? You want to use the camel insult on me? I am the sexiest woman in OWE history! I don't have what you implied. I do applaud you stepping up though, you've earned my respect. #UseMyTheme
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 4:44 pm

@JackMillerNXT

@LaRosaMendes ,yes the insult was a bit ehh,too much i think... yes you are sexy... and FINALLY i earn some respect from someone.... and i think i'll just stick to the theme i used while leaving the ring while wearing that Jeff Hardy outfit ;-)

@TheRock

The Rock wants pie but there's not even a small piece of pie here in this arena... the Rock damns you NXT!

@AJStylesORG

Pay Per View's gonna start soon,can't wait! i hope i can walk out with the Hardcore title and also of course with the TAG TEAM TITLES together with my partner @DanielBryan #SuccessForUs
Back to top Go down
Geezus

Geezus

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 1:54 pm

NXTBlack:
@WilliamRegal Jose may have the same level of Charisma as myself? Come on Regal you're one of the few men in this business i respect but i believe you may be losing it with age.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 3:54 pm

@AJStylesORG

Can't wait for the tag match to start so me & D-Bry can have the gold,the nWo got nuthin' on us! #nWoSux

@JCLayfield

The Wrestling god's back in business and the rock's out of it,can this day get any better? ha ha!

@JackMillerNXT

Backstage @ Smackdown,seeing @JCLayfield making his ehh 'return' to the ring #PricelessMoment
Back to top Go down
unknownentity

unknownentity

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 4:33 pm

@PuertoRicanIcon

As you all saw that I broke Jeffrey Hunter, but he took at shot at me, well that make it even better, sooner then later is when we see the true Jeffrey Hunter. And I will beat him tonight. #This is just starting. @NXTBlack worried of sharing the spotlight with me? I wouldn't worry about I did, what you do your whole life and that's steal the show, I took it from you. I wouldn't be surprised that @WilliamRegal assume that kind of fact on me. I am that awesome.

@D-Bryan

Tonight my partner and I take the Tag Team titles and stop Triple H and Kevin Nash. I say bare with me Aj, The Phemonal Duo are going to be the Tag Team Champions.#YES YES YES
Back to top Go down
Romanian Stella

Romanian Stella

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 4:36 pm

@RandyOrton
Soon .. The viper's power will be unleashed

@StoneCold
Alberto's InThe Alliance , I'll have a little talk with someone To Get him To join ! #TheAllianceAreBack!

@EnriqueNXT
Changed My Twitter Username ! Haha
_
Its Time To meet Mike ! I Hope He's A nice guy. #NoMoreEnemys
Back to top Go down
Romanian Stella

Romanian Stella

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 4:39 pm

@StoneCold
@D-Bryan , Once The Alliance Start The First attack , There will be No more nWo ! #DontTakeItEasy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 4:51 pm

@AJStylesORG

@D-Bryan

Oh hell yes we will win those belts and stop the so-called 'nWo' i mean,no Scott Hall? What up wit that? #nWoIsNotnWoWithoutScott right? anyways,when we win, we'll rub it in Triple H's and Nash's faces that we're obviously better than them #ThePhenomenalDuo #Victorious #YESYESYESYESYES

@PuertoRicanIcon Stop p!$$!ng of my rookie! Or do i need to come out there 'n show you what really is something to make someone angry about? #YouGettingBeatByMe #StylesClash #123 #IWin :-)

@StoneCold , wait in line bud, me and @D-Bryan 're the first ones to slap some sense in the so called 'nWo'...

@JCLayfield

Waiting for the right moment to make my move.... #WaitingForAnOpportunityToStrike...

Back to top Go down
CM Punk\TheMiz

CM Punk\TheMiz

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 4:54 pm

TheAwesomeOne
Still not on the King Of The Ring card? Really?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

OWE Twitter
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Online Wrestling Entertainment  :: Roleplays-
Jump to: