Online Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an online PS3 league that you play in matches and make promos. Feel free to register and talk to the owner IM-AWESOME1221 on psn or on chat.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO ONLINE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
Latest topics
» Alamat Download Video Sex Indonesia
OWE Twitter - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:27 am by hateiell

» Free Download 100 Years Telugu Panchangam
OWE Twitter - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 11:38 am by hateiell

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
OWE Twitter - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:10 am by amofri

» Marvel Avengers Alliance Adder V.1.0 Activation Code.txt
OWE Twitter - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 pm by amofri

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
OWE Twitter - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 3:58 pm by amofri

» VSO Software ConvertX To DVD 4 V425 Final
OWE Twitter - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:17 am by amofri

» Celtic Kings - Rage Of War
OWE Twitter - Page 2 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:37 pm by amofri

» Diskeeper 2010 Pro Premier
OWE Twitter - Page 2 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:37 am by hateiell

» Ski Challenge Setup
OWE Twitter - Page 2 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:26 pm by amofri

OWE Twitter

Go down 
+11
bobbieebee
Romanian Stella
Taker/Hornswoggle
TheChosenOne
unknownentity
imthebest99
CM
CM Punk\TheMiz
IM-AWESOME1221
Geezus
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Romanian Stella

Romanian Stella

OWE Twitter - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 5:30 pm

Stone :
@TheRock Rocky Son , You Are Nothing when You're in the ring with ... The Greatest Man On Earth , Hahaha That Means No 123 rocky wins ... it means #123 #RockyGotPinned
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 6:06 pm

@TheRock:

@StoneCold, The Rock says you can come kiss his Electrifying ass because The Rock knows that that'll never happen #123 #RockyTakesYouDown

@EBischoff:

@StoneCold, you won't beat the Rock,The Rock will beat you!

@AJStylesORG:

Hating on how i am being treated here.. maybe it's time to grab my bags... but... #WeWillSeeWhatWillHappen
Back to top Go down
CM Punk\TheMiz

CM Punk\TheMiz

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 10:00 pm

BestInTheWorld:
Who the heck was in that debut teaser? She threatened to make my life a living hell? You are obviously crazy! YOU SHOULD BE RESPECTING ME!
Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 10:02 pm

@InfamousWinter:
@TrishStratus Your chances of beating me are slim to none, most likely leaning towards none. You're washed up, over the hill.

@UnknownLady Truth hurts doesn't it? I'm not being mean at all

@BestInTheWorld I have zero respect for you. I'm the only relevant and respect worthy champion in OWE, you're overrated but I'm undefeated.
Back to top Go down
Taker/Hornswoggle

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 10:57 pm

@EveTorres
Ready to win my match against @InfamousWinter. Good luck to @AJStyles in his title match and his KotR qualifying match.
Back to top Go down
unknownentity

unknownentity

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 1:37 am

@D-Bryan

My announcement is tonight and this announcement will shock everyone and make things better for me and @Styles and make life a living hell for @Hulkamania and @HHH when i destroy him Twisted Evil. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA good luck.

@ColdBloodHardy
Well well well, my bro finally returns and you know what i've been thinking about myself as well. I haven't been acting cold blood and tonight i'll show slater why I am cold blood and the fans I believe are slowing me down and I know just how to fix that.
Back to top Go down
IM-AWESOME1221
Admin
Admin
IM-AWESOME1221

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 2:30 am

Triple H:
@D-Bryan Tonight i will kick you ass in the middle of that ring and to make it better if you dare to touch me with a weapon you will be DQ'd where i can hit u with as much weapons as i want and on top of that my buddy Kevin Nash will be in my corner for our match. So good luck Bryan your gonna need it.
Back to top Go down
https://owen.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 5:45 am

@UnknownLady:

@BestInTheWorld , take it easy Punk,nothing will happen to you as long you don't hurt me like you did a few years ago.... so calm down,i won't do anything to you..#Giggle ... what happened to the nice 'n calm CM Punk anyway,the one i see now's a bit.... mean to everyone :-(

@AJStyles

Can't wait for my title match,@DanielBryan we'll put down a 5 star... 5 STAR! match on right there in the ECW Ring!

@TheRock:

The Rock is not being booked once again,oh well,at least i gave an ass whooping to mouseman.... #BootsToCandyAss

@UnknownLady

@InfamousWinter, you may be right,but you're saying that you're actually like this and not being mean at all? Now that's the reason you're kind of freaking me out for some reason...#Shivering #ButStillLikingYouForSomeReason ;-)
Back to top Go down
CM Punk\TheMiz

CM Punk\TheMiz

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 6:05 am

BestInTheWorld:
@UnknownLady I don't even know who you are! And I am calm, I just hate the fact Im not being showed the respect I deserve!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 6:14 am

@UnknownLady:

@BestInTheWorld, you're wrong my friend,you DO know who i am..... but if you still don't remember me...,you gotta wait till king of the ring... then i will reveal who i am,and then you'll remember our 'good times' all over again... Jack! #TimeIsNearing #Tick...#Tock...
Back to top Go down
CM Punk\TheMiz

CM Punk\TheMiz

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 6:25 am

BestInTheWorld:
@UnknownLady Good times? I certinaley haven't had good times with someone who hides behind twitter trying to say these things!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 6:27 am

@UnknownLady

@BestInTheWorld, hihi,always falling for stuff like that don't you Jack? Just be calm,i won't harm you or something, i still got feelings for ya my champion.... and when my debut comes,you'll remember me again ;-) #TimeNearing #Tick ..... #Tock
Back to top Go down
CM Punk\TheMiz

CM Punk\TheMiz

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 6:32 am

BestInTheWorld:
@UnknownLady Just say who you are! Stop trying to piss me off!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 6:35 am

@UnknownLady

@BestInTheWorld, you'll see who i am,have patience! but i guess you don't since you're as impatient here as you were in OV..... oh,nvm,you'll just get angrier and angrier if i keep my identity a secret while i'm tweeting... #TimeNearing.... #Tick....#Tock...
Back to top Go down
Geezus

Geezus

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 1:55 pm

AJLee:
Some people call me Obsessive, Crazy. I just call myself a fan #ImNotCrazy
Back to top Go down
Romanian Stella

Romanian Stella

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 5:32 am

Stone Cold :

@TheRock Rock ,When will you become a man ? When will u win me fair n square ? Rock I challenge you to a match , one that will go #123 #RockyGetsDefeated

@Ebishof Did The rock Kiss your ass for you to defend him ?

Trish Stratus :

@InfamousWinter You Can talk all you want but when I get in the ring with you , It's #TrishBeatsWinter #NewChampion
Back to top Go down
Geezus

Geezus

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 7:44 am

Edge:
It's unfortunate with that happened to @AJStyles. Lets just see if he uses it as an excuse for when he loses. #TablesLaddersChairs
Back to top Go down
Romanian Stella

Romanian Stella

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 7:59 am

Randy Orton :
Remembering Those Good Days With @Edge ... Sweet days #RatedRKO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 4:05 pm

@AJStyles:

Boring night...

@TheRock:

When does stone cold learn that The Rock is better than that jabroni..

@UnknownLady:

Debut will be pushed back to later this year,as i said,ladies,be prepared for me..;-)
Back to top Go down
Romanian Stella

Romanian Stella

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 6:44 pm

Stone Cold :
Gunna Show @TheRock How Real Mean Wrestle #AintNoWomanLikeRock
Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 8:47 pm

@InfamousWinter:
It's funny, once I claim that there isn't competition....more women show up. The Dark Lord is pleased indeed. Fresh meat for sure. #IHungerForBlood
Back to top Go down
unknownentity

unknownentity

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 12:03 am

@D-Bryan

Bryan: Hogan once agains coming into business not involving him. And he attacked people, a co-owner attacking superstars? the Hulk Hogan era is a horrible decision. And I can't wait for ECW, when Hogan gets fired. If that doesn't happens then one way or another Hogan will leave OWE. HHH i'm gonna finish what i started with you so prepare.

@ColdBloodHardy

Hardy: So my bro,@theantichrist, is gonna be part of the king of the ring qualifiers, then I have to say, i'll be seeing you there after I beat Rey Mysterio.
Back to top Go down
Geezus

Geezus

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 8:24 am

Edge:
I'm sick of being your puppet master, Time to go back to my roots. Time to do whatever it takes to get my World Heavyweight Title. #WhateverItTakes

Last edited by Rated R on Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 11:00 am

@TheRock:

Rock 3:16 says i just whooped your candy ass!

@AJStylesORG:

Prepping for my match with Bryan,gonna be one helluva match...

@UnknownLady:

Don't call me a freak,i'm just a bit nuts.... hah hah hah.... #TimeNearing #Tick...#Tock...
Back to top Go down
Geezus

Geezus

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 11:15 am

TheJeffHardy:
@DanielBryan was only a meer pawn in my path, King of the Ring is where the true King will be crowned. It's only a matter of time before OWE will be swallowed by the abyss and the AntiChrist's reign shall begin. #CelebrateJeffHardy
Back to top Go down
Romanian Stella

Romanian Stella

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 12:53 pm

Randy Orton :
I'm Facing Big Angry Mark Tonight , Hope I don't get swallowed #FingersCrossed

Trish Stratus :
@InfamousWinter , See You Tonight ... Lets See what Your Black Barbie Has To Do .. Black Master** #WhataJoke

Stone Cold :
We'll See how Things Go Next Week You Son of a bitch. #GoingHardcore
Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 2:02 pm

@InfamousWinter:
@TrishStratus The only joke is the fact that you find yourself to still be relevant to the business.

@RandyOrton I hope you enjoy getting swallowed you weak, spineless mortal.

Soon OWE shall feel the wrath of the Dark Lord once again. The Anti-Christ has arrived and shall conquer all. @TheJeffHardy is fully supported by the powers of true evil...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 4:18 pm

@UnknownLady:

Darkness will embrace the OWE Universe....

@AJStylesORG:

Okay,it's official,i am out of the KOTR....... thanks hogan! power crazy b!tch....

@TheRock:

The Rock's taking a day off,shoulder a bit dislocated.......... #BootsToInjuries #BootsToStoneCold
Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 7:01 pm

@InfamousWinter:
@UnknownLady That's my line!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 5:29 am

@UnknownLady:

@InfamousWinter , i know,but it just sounds.... perfect! long live the darkness.....
#TimeNearing #Tick.....#Tock....

@AJStylesORG:

Nothing much for me to do here now since i'm not in kotr,which is all thanks to you-know-who.... oh well,only thing i gotta focus on right now is the Hardcore Title,if i lose against bryan,well...... #YoullSee

@TheRock:

King of The Ring... The Rock will show hulk hOEgan who is the most electrifying man in all of sports entertainment! with a piece of People's Elbow,and a big slice of Rock Bottom! #LayingTheSmackethDown #HoganIsAJabroni
Back to top Go down
IM-AWESOME1221
Admin
Admin
IM-AWESOME1221

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 5:38 am

Triple H:
I told you all i will defeat Brock Lesnar on ECW and i will become the new ECW Champion and i did just that but did you all believe me? NO! I proved i do not need you pathetic fans all i need is my ECW Championship and my buddy Kevin Nash. Now time to defeat @DanielBryan on Smackdown. All Daniel is, is a rookie i have more experience see you all on Smackdown when i defeat Bryan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 5:49 am

@AJStylesORG

@TripleH, don't take Bryan lightly,the kid can be as quick as lightning #BePrepared....
Back to top Go down
IM-AWESOME1221
Admin
Admin
IM-AWESOME1221

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 6:33 am

Triple H:
@AjStyles Shut up styles. This has nothing to do with you, You should just be lucky you have never stepped in the ring with the game and the king of kings. So if i were you, Do not even attempt to get involved with any of my business kid.
Back to top Go down
Romanian Stella

Romanian Stella

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 11:17 am

Randy Orton :
@TripleH I agree with the part That No one believed you Can Do It , It was a stroke of luck , Dont Get Too Happy #BeRealistic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 12:20 pm

@AJStylesORG:

@TripleH, now that's uncalled for..i just said that you should watch out for bryan because he's pretty fast in the ring.... so good luck... Paul
Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 1:08 pm

@LaRosaMendes
*You're all welcome! I've joined Twitter to please your infatuation with my movements! All behold as @TheAwesomeOne rises to superstardom! #MostMustSee
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 4:54 pm

@UnknownLady

The dark powers summon me........ time for a debut....... ladies,you're all going to feel my wrath as soon as i arrive here at the OWE...... but maybe a certain someone will be more of an 'ally' in my quest of the darkness.....

@TheRock

The Rock says,he's going to have a big slice of PIE! tonight.... #NowCanYouSmellThat

@AJStylesORG

damn If i don't win my match vs bryan..... it'll prove pretty much that i just should grab my bags 'n leave,i'll maybe go back to TNA since Hoegan and Bitchoff ain't there to ruin the place... oh well,gotta see how this'll end first...
Back to top Go down
CM Punk\TheMiz

CM Punk\TheMiz

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:27 pm

BestInTheWorld:
@UnknownLady Ally? I bet your ally is Hornswoggle. You guys suit each other, don't know when to respect the champion!!

TheAwesomeOne:
@LaRosaMendes Its great to have you here Rosa! You just made twitter alot more hotter!
Back to top Go down
unknownentity

unknownentity

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 1:43 am

@D-Bryan
Bryan: @HHH NO, NO, NO, NO, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I will defeat you no matter that stakes against me, and @Styles, wether you leave or not not, when I win the Harcore Title, I have to say that nothing is going to stop me from becoming the best of OWE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 1:40 pm

@AJStylesORG

But then,if i do leave this place..... i got a good replacement for me... a large one to be precise... hah hah hah

@TheRock
Hogan will never beat the people's champ! that bald jabroni's going down at king of the ring and that's the bottom line because the rock says so! #Rock316

@UnknownLady

Mwuahahahahahaaaaaaaa......... i'm not insane.. i'm crazy ;-)
Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 2:19 pm

@InfamousWinter:
@UnknownLady You're crazy? I can work with that. Friend or foe...the world may never know. You claim darkness but does darkness claim you? Do not mess with forces you don't understand.

@LaRosaMendes:
*@TheAwesomeOne Muwaaahhhhhaaaaa!! <3 <3 Kisses! Gracias mi amor!

All of the OWE Universe will show Miz the respect he deserves! He will be King, el Rey! #LongLiveKingMiz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 2:49 pm

@UnknownLady

@InfamousWinter, i like to mess with the dark forces.... after all,i am pretty dark... maybe my debut will be earlier than KOTR.. just so everyone will get to know who i am... #TimeNearing #Tick....#Tock....
Back to top Go down
Geezus

Geezus

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:29 pm

TheJeffHardy:
What happened, It wasn't suppose to happen like that, Am i truely pure evil? I felt something i said i couldn't, I felt fear. I promise you Taker, It will not happen again. #ThisIsntOver
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 5:35 pm

@LadyDaffney

Made my debut,and confused Jack a bit more,being dark's sweet....
Back to top Go down
Romanian Stella

Romanian Stella

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 7:05 pm

Stone Cold :
@InfamousWinter , @LadyDaffney How Bout You and Your Evil masters Kiss My Ass? I'm Fucking Sick Of See'ing You And Your Black Pupets Act Powerful ! #FuckYourMasters
Back to top Go down
unknownentity

unknownentity

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 8:31 pm

@Cold Blooded Hardy

Matt: @TheJeffHardy so much for the Anti-Christ of OWE being such a bad ass, getting his ass whooped. And to top it all you felt an emotion that i don't have anymore. Fear, me on the other I truly have no emotions anymore only anger, coldness, @StoneCold I can agree with you about all this Dark Lord crap, really becoming annoying.
Back to top Go down
IM-AWESOME1221
Admin
Admin
IM-AWESOME1221

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 3:24 am

Triple H:
I proved to the whole world tonight that i am better then that rookie @DanielBryan and on top of that last night on ECW i defeated @Undertaker. So far NWO has returned and has already proved how dominant we can be because we are that damn good.
Back to top Go down
Geezus

Geezus

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 8:20 am

TheJeffHardy:
I hear the whispers, They say Jeff Hardy can't handle The Undertaker, I've gotten myself into more trouble that I can handle. I'm all banged up but the darkness shall protect me from all my pain. By the end of the night I shall be standing over Taker's lifeless body. #NoRelent
Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:23 pm

@InfamousWinter:
So, Hulk Hogan says @LadyDaffney is true darkness? I beg to differ. She's a wannabe and lacks respect for true evil....

@StoneCold How about I just get the Dark Lord to break your neck and shatter your knees you dirty redneck? #WashedUp

@TheJeffHardy The Dark Lord is not pleased. You couldn't handle the simple task of Taker. Maybe you aren't His incarnation after all...

@ColdBloodedHardy Annoying is the fact that you find yourself socially and professionall relevent still.
Back to top Go down
imthebest99

imthebest99

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 3:34 pm

HBK

ladies and gentleman my career has came to an end so tonight stay tuned to here what i have to say and i give my respect to @jericho if i had to lose I'm glad it was to him #jerichogetsmyrespect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OWE Twitter   OWE Twitter - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

OWE Twitter
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Online Wrestling Entertainment  :: Roleplays-
Jump to: