Online Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an online PS3 league that you play in matches and make promos. Feel free to register and talk to the owner IM-AWESOME1221 on psn or on chat.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO ONLINE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
Latest topics
» Alamat Download Video Sex Indonesia
CM Punk arrives! EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:27 am by hateiell

» Free Download 100 Years Telugu Panchangam
CM Punk arrives! EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 11:38 am by hateiell

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
CM Punk arrives! EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:10 am by amofri

» Marvel Avengers Alliance Adder V.1.0 Activation Code.txt
CM Punk arrives! EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 pm by amofri

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
CM Punk arrives! EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 3:58 pm by amofri

» VSO Software ConvertX To DVD 4 V425 Final
CM Punk arrives! EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:17 am by amofri

» Celtic Kings - Rage Of War
CM Punk arrives! EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:37 pm by amofri

» Diskeeper 2010 Pro Premier
CM Punk arrives! EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:37 am by hateiell

» Ski Challenge Setup
CM Punk arrives! EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:26 pm by amofri

CM Punk arrives!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CM Punk\TheMiz

CM Punk\TheMiz

CM Punk arrives! Empty
PostSubject: CM Punk arrives!   CM Punk arrives! EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 11:32 pm

Micheal Cole: What a night it has been here in OWE and we've only just got started!

Jerry Lawler: Indeed! We've seen the likes of Randy Orton and Chris Jericho debut here in OWE! I wonder who's next!

*Suddenly the entire arena goes dark. The crowd start to cheer, wondering what will happen next*

CM Punk's theme goes off

Cole: Oh my god! Could it be?!

CM Punk walks out with a smirk on his face while the crowd goes crazy

CM Punk arrives! Normal_0003

Lawler: Ha! Its CM Punk!

CM Punk walks down the ramp slowly while fans stick their hands out hoping for a hi5 from CM Punk. CM Punk slowly looks around the arena before walking up the steps and entering the ring

CM Punk arrives! Normal_0011

CM Punk puts the mic to his lips ready to speak but the crowd starts chanting CM Punk and he waits for the to finsh

CM Punk: My name is CM Punk

Cole: I can't believe this! CM Punks actually in OWE!

CM Punk: And from this day foward, I'm OWE's hottest property

The crowd cheer

CM Punk: This sunday at Night of Champions, you will have a new OWE champion and guess what, you're looking at the champion already!

The CM Punk chants start again and this time Punk encourages them to continue

CM Punk: There is no one, and I mean no one who is better than me! I am the Best Wrestler In The World.

Cm Punks theme starts to play.He drops the mic and climbs the turnbuckle and looks around the arena while the fans cheer
Back to top Go down
RKO/ROCK

CM Punk arrives! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Punk arrives!   CM Punk arrives! EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 10:00 am

* Voices * The viper's Theme Song Hits .

Cole : Its The Viper ... We've Seen Him Confront Wade .. But Cm Punk? What Does he Have To say now ? We Will Find Out .

Randy Enters The Ring

Randy : Punk ... Does This Company Really Need Someone To Keep Things reasonable ? Its Funny How You Think that You Can Overcome Us All , * Laughs * , Well , Punk .. No ! You're Wrong ... You're Not Winning Anything As Long As You're Facing me ... I Am The Best Wrestler In The World , Not Some Pathetic Guys From The Other Side !
So I Suggest That You Go Back From The Way You Came From * Laughs *
Back to top Go down
CM Punk\TheMiz

CM Punk\TheMiz

CM Punk arrives! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Punk arrives!   CM Punk arrives! EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 1:28 pm

CM Punk laughs, and picks up the mic he dropped

CM Punk: Look everybody! Its Big Bad Randy Orton!

The Men Boo Randy, But most of the women and children cheer

CM Punk: Randall, it seems like you have gotten Jealous

Randy Orton gets confused

CM Punk: Jealous that I've got the spotlight and you don't! Thats why you are out here. Trying to steal the spotlight from me

Crowd starts chanting CM Punk and Punk just smirks at Randy

CM Punk: See? They'd rather have me out here then listen to a man who listens to lousy voices in his head and who is completley insane.

Randy starts filling up with rage

CM Punk: And its funny that you say you are the Best Wrestler In The World? No No No Randall, Just no. Because you aint better than me. That is one 100 percent fact
Back to top Go down
RKO/ROCK

CM Punk arrives! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Punk arrives!   CM Punk arrives! EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 2:53 pm

* Randy Stares At Punk *

Randy : No Punk , No ... I Havent Gotten Jelouse ... You Motivated me Punk , Motivated Me To Make Sure You Title Chances Are Zero , And What Is a 100 Percent Fact Is That I Can END Your Career Ina Heartbeat

* Randy Smiles *

And Thats Whats Gunna Happen ...

TBC ...
Back to top Go down
CM Punk\TheMiz

CM Punk\TheMiz

CM Punk arrives! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Punk arrives!   CM Punk arrives! EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 3:13 pm

CM Punk laughs at Randy again

CM Punk: See thats where you are mistaken Randall

CM Punk sits down with his legs crossed

CM Punk: Thing is, you said you would end peoples careers so many times and you've never actually done it. You know, you career almost ended at one point if you can remember correctly.

Punk smirks

CM Punk: So don't ever say you can end my career in a heartbeat because we all know you're just full of crap.

CM Punk gets up and walks right up to Orton

CM Punk: So Randall, Do us all a favor and shut your mouth because trust me when I say this but at Night Of Champions this sunday, I will walk out the New OWE Champion while you are stuck in Vince's office begging for a title shot and you'll probably kiss his ass for one.

CM Punk drops the mic infront of Orton. He walks past him and rolls out of the ring while his theme plays.

END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CM Punk arrives! Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Punk arrives!   CM Punk arrives! Empty

Back to top Go down

CM Punk arrives!
Page 1 of 1