Online Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an online PS3 league that you play in matches and make promos. Feel free to register and talk to the owner IM-AWESOME1221 on psn or on chat.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO ONLINE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
Latest topics
» Alamat Download Video Sex Indonesia
Mr McMahon arrives  EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:27 am by hateiell

» Free Download 100 Years Telugu Panchangam
Mr McMahon arrives  EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 11:38 am by hateiell

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
Mr McMahon arrives  EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:10 am by amofri

» Marvel Avengers Alliance Adder V.1.0 Activation Code.txt
Mr McMahon arrives  EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 pm by amofri

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
Mr McMahon arrives  EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 3:58 pm by amofri

» VSO Software ConvertX To DVD 4 V425 Final
Mr McMahon arrives  EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:17 am by amofri

» Celtic Kings - Rage Of War
Mr McMahon arrives  EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:37 pm by amofri

» Diskeeper 2010 Pro Premier
Mr McMahon arrives  EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:37 am by hateiell

» Ski Challenge Setup
Mr McMahon arrives  EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:26 pm by amofri

Mr McMahon arrives

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
IM-AWESOME1221
Admin
Admin
IM-AWESOME1221

Mr McMahon arrives  Empty
PostSubject: Mr McMahon arrives    Mr McMahon arrives  EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 8:55 am

King: The chairman is here i wonder what he has to say.

Cole: Well if i know the chairman Mr McMahon he always has something big to say.

Mr McMahon: Welcome to Online Wrestling Entertainment.

Crowd Cheers

Mr McMahon: Tonight use all witnessed the debut of the likes from the Viper Randy Orton, The so called best in the world Chris Jericho, The Dashing one Cody Rhodes and many more. Use should all be grateful that i brought all of those great superstars in to this business when they had nowhere else to go. Use should also be grateful same with everyone in the back that this sunday our first pay per view of OWE that every superstar gets a championship match.

Crowd boos

Mr McMahon: I SAID USE SHOULD BE GRATEFUL DAMN IT. If it wasnt for me where else would these superstars go? Where sle would use go to see a great show? Nowhere because no company in the world can even compare to OWE. I am the best boss anyone has ever in this company. And another thing no one in the back can even confront me because i can fire them on the damn spot and i hope everyone in the back is liste.....

All of a sudden a familiar theme song hits which interrupts Mr McMahon as Mr McMahon is in shock of his arrival.

TBC by he knows who he is
Back to top Go down
https://owen.forumotion.net
Geezus

Geezus

Mr McMahon arrives  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr McMahon arrives    Mr McMahon arrives  EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 10:07 am

As Linda's theme hits the fans give no reaction as barely any of the fans actually remember who she is, Vince has a confused look on his face as his wife walks through the curtain. She was through the curtain with mircophone in hand. She stands at the top of the ramp and raises her mircophone to her mouth.

Linda: Vince, Vince did you think that you are the only Chairman of OWE that the Board of Directors hired? Vince I have come out here to introduce you to the Co-Chairman or OWE.

Linda points her arm out at the curtain.

JR: Who is it, Who's the Co-Chairman.
Cole: She asked me but i turned it down.
King: If thats true ill quit.

JR: OH MY GAWD, OH MY GAWD, MICK FOLEY, MICK FOLEY IS THE CO-CHAIRMAN OF OWE
Cole: Oh No not this bafoon
King: It's the 'Harcore Legend' Mick Foley. Haha Mcik Foley and Vince McMahon this should be interest.
JR: IT'S MICK FOLEY, THE HARDCORE LEGEND
Cole: Calm down JR.

Vince goes wide eyed as Mick Foley walks through the curtain wearing a red Flaniet shirt and a black shirt inside which says 'Commissioner'. The crowd are going crazy as Foley stands at the top of the ramp. He shakes Linda's hand and she walks through back through the curtain. Foley starts to walks down the ramp, He reaches the bottom of the ramp as sees a kid with his own Mr. Socko. He gives the kid a Hi-5 and roles into the ring. He walks across and asks for the mircophone. He attempts to speak but the crowd is just too loud with Foley chants echoing around the arena. Foley rolls out of the ring and looks out at the crowd. He starts to ring around the ring screaming Foley into his mircophone which makes the crowd go even crazier.

Foley: Damn I'm not as fit as i used to be. But i had to do it because we are right here in New York City.

The crowd cheers.

Foley: Right, now thats all out of the way.

A big smile crosses Foley's face as he looks at Vince.

Foley: Vince. Buddy, No thats not it, Friend, God no, Ahh Partner. Co-Chairman's, That sounds to political for Mick Foley. Mick Foley is OWE's commissioner. It the exact same job just with a better name. Now, Vince did you ever expect us to be partners.

Vince looks pissed you can see that he says 'You Son of a B*tch' to Foley

Foley: Woah, Why so mad? It's not like a remembered that you made my life a living hell, Fired me on repeated occasions, Made me kiss your ass and When i first entered this business if it wasnt for JR i wouldnt have a job. With all that aside, i took this job for i reason and 1 reason alone.

Foley reaches into his pants and pulls out Mr. Socko.

Foley: To make Vincent Kennedy McMahon's life a living hell.

He drops his mircophone, Foley locks the Mandible Claw on McMahon. As McMahon finally passes out Foley picks up him microphone again.

Foley: Have a nice day!

Foley drops his mircophone and rolls out of the ring and walks up the ramp. As Foley stands at the top of the stage McMahon has regain consiousness. Foley stares down at McMahon and gives him a thunbs up before walking backstage.

END OF PROMO
Back to top Go down

Mr McMahon arrives
Page 1 of 1