Online Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an online PS3 league that you play in matches and make promos. Feel free to register and talk to the owner IM-AWESOME1221 on psn or on chat.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO ONLINE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
Latest topics
» Alamat Download Video Sex Indonesia
The Undertaker Arrives , Calls Out HBK EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:27 am by hateiell

» Free Download 100 Years Telugu Panchangam
The Undertaker Arrives , Calls Out HBK EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 11:38 am by hateiell

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
The Undertaker Arrives , Calls Out HBK EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:10 am by amofri

» Marvel Avengers Alliance Adder V.1.0 Activation Code.txt
The Undertaker Arrives , Calls Out HBK EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 pm by amofri

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
The Undertaker Arrives , Calls Out HBK EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 3:58 pm by amofri

» VSO Software ConvertX To DVD 4 V425 Final
The Undertaker Arrives , Calls Out HBK EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:17 am by amofri

» Celtic Kings - Rage Of War
The Undertaker Arrives , Calls Out HBK EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:37 pm by amofri

» Diskeeper 2010 Pro Premier
The Undertaker Arrives , Calls Out HBK EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:37 am by hateiell

» Ski Challenge Setup
The Undertaker Arrives , Calls Out HBK EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:26 pm by amofri

The Undertaker Arrives , Calls Out HBK

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Romanian Stella

Romanian Stella

The Undertaker Arrives , Calls Out HBK Empty
PostSubject: The Undertaker Arrives , Calls Out HBK   The Undertaker Arrives , Calls Out HBK EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 11:42 am

u just need to see the entrance Razz

Cole: Ohh No !! Its The Undertaker , HE'S HERE !!
King: Things Are getting better and better !!

The Deadman walks around the ring ,grabs a mic and Speaks while he enters the ring.

The Dead Man has risen. The Reason For My return , The reason is To Release my anger, To Defeat Someone, To Put Shawn micheals In Pain. After Beating Shawn micheals in wrestlemania Twice. And Ending his Career, He Comes to This Pathetic Company Where his Bitch is COO. Shawn, You Are the united States Champion, I Respect that, But What i dont respect is that You Have No Competition. All These New Comers Cant Be compared to our talent. These Pathetic People that call themselves wrestlers, like Randy Orton, Dolph Ziggler, And That little Rat Rey mysterio, There is No competition in this place, Chris Jericho is Leaning Down To Dolph ziggler, A man that cant be compared to Chris, And The Reason OWE Has Signed me is to bring that competition, But I Wont bring Competition , I Will Put Those titles in the right place , On My shoulder and around my waist. Its Where ...

He Gets Interrupted by HBK's Theme Song.

TBC By HBK ONLY
Back to top Go down
xXMiraclesXx

xXMiraclesXx

PostSubject: Re: The Undertaker Arrives , Calls Out HBK   The Undertaker Arrives , Calls Out HBK EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 10:31 pm

HBK comes out from backstage flailing his arms around, pumping up the crowd as they cheer for HBK. He continues down the ramp goes to both knees, looks up to the sky with arms raised as the pyro goes off, he jumps up then heads to the ring

HBK: Taker! You come here with your smoke coming down the ramp, the intimidating women's overcoat, and your goofy hat and you want to call out the Heart Break Kid. The United States champion. Hell MR WRESTLEMANIA. You call me out to challenge me to a match? You see to face the Heart Break kid you've got to prove yourself. Now I'll defend my title, anytime anywhere without hesitation. The Heart Break kid fears no man! Especially you Undertaker. You see I know I can beat you! I see the fear in your eyes, because you know that I can. I can make your shoulders lay on that mat for the 1.2....

Taker cuts HBK off

TBC: Undertaker ONLY

Last edited by xXMiraclesXx on Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Romanian Stella

Romanian Stella

PostSubject: Re: The Undertaker Arrives , Calls Out HBK   The Undertaker Arrives , Calls Out HBK EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 11:17 am

Shawn, If i were you , i would choose my next words .... Carefully. You Say You're Not afraid of Me huh? Then I challenge You At unbreakable , With Your title on The line. Do you accept the deadman's Challenge?
Back to top Go down
xXMiraclesXx

xXMiraclesXx

PostSubject: Re: The Undertaker Arrives , Calls Out HBK   The Undertaker Arrives , Calls Out HBK EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 8:28 pm

Shawn: AFRAID! You are scared of the Heart Break Kid Shawn Michaels because you know that I know that you know, that I can beat you, and you know what Taker why not have a match at unbreakable for the US Championship, just so it makes it that much sweeter when I kick your teeth down your throat! Then as you lay lifeless, the ref will hold my hand up in victory, and all anyone will hear is "Your winner and STILL Your United States Champion, The Heart Break Kid." Shawn Michaels.

Michaels smirks, throws the mic down and exits the ring as taker looks on showing no emotion

End Promo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Undertaker Arrives , Calls Out HBK   The Undertaker Arrives , Calls Out HBK Empty

Back to top Go down

The Undertaker Arrives , Calls Out HBK
Page 1 of 1