Online Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an online PS3 league that you play in matches and make promos. Feel free to register and talk to the owner IM-AWESOME1221 on psn or on chat.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO ONLINE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
Latest topics
» Alamat Download Video Sex Indonesia
Daniel Byan/Aj Styles segment EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:27 am by hateiell

» Free Download 100 Years Telugu Panchangam
Daniel Byan/Aj Styles segment EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 11:38 am by hateiell

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
Daniel Byan/Aj Styles segment EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:10 am by amofri

» Marvel Avengers Alliance Adder V.1.0 Activation Code.txt
Daniel Byan/Aj Styles segment EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 pm by amofri

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
Daniel Byan/Aj Styles segment EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 3:58 pm by amofri

» VSO Software ConvertX To DVD 4 V425 Final
Daniel Byan/Aj Styles segment EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:17 am by amofri

» Celtic Kings - Rage Of War
Daniel Byan/Aj Styles segment EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:37 pm by amofri

» Diskeeper 2010 Pro Premier
Daniel Byan/Aj Styles segment EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:37 am by hateiell

» Ski Challenge Setup
Daniel Byan/Aj Styles segment EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:26 pm by amofri

Daniel Byan/Aj Styles segment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
unknownentity

unknownentity

Daniel Byan/Aj Styles segment Empty
PostSubject: Daniel Byan/Aj Styles segment   Daniel Byan/Aj Styles segment EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 10:37 pm

Daniel was walking through the lockerroom, calm and looking for Styles. He continous until when he sees Aj Styles chatting with a random technician. He walks up there and confronts him.

Bryan: So it isn't our "Hardcore" champion, The "Phenomenal" Aj Styles. So You beat me in our match, but lost next match. So how's thing going? you know, you wouldn't be that champion if it wasn't for Hogan ending my title, to a Hardcore title, and you wouldn't be a champion because I would've been the current holder. But don't get me wrong here, I never got to congratulate you. You see I'm unlike anyone else is a good sport. And I know when I've been beaten in a battle, but the war isn't over between is us. Infact, things just gotten started and your Hardcore title, will be coming home to me. Now I'll be looking forward to that rematch, to get my title. Another thing is OWE is getting more intense than before. Things aren't the same as they started out, infact things have been looking more interesting than ever. More fun you could say, soon we'll be targeted again, not by just the OWE officials but other hungry superstars. We'll have to watch each other's back remember I bailed you out from Hogan, but things aren't predictable here. So what do you?

Bryan attempting to shakes his hand, Styles having a look of confusement, but shakes his hand anyway. Styles putting his title more on his shoulders, responds to what Bryan believes.

TBC: Styles
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Byan/Aj Styles segment   Daniel Byan/Aj Styles segment EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 6:23 am

Well Daniel,thanks for the congratulations man! And you're absolutely right,OWE's changing,intensity's increasing,the place's getting more interesting,Hogan got fired,ECW's no more as you could've seen right there on that screen...

AJ points to a tv screen showing mr.McMahon who just finished his speech about ECW and Hogan's firing, AJ then turns his attention to a confused looking Daniel Bryan

I know what you're thinking man... ECW was our home,our territory!..but at least there's a bright side on it i think... 'cause we still got the rematch for the Hardcore Championship! How! cool! is! that!

AJ then pats Daniel on the back

And you're also right about us being targeted again.. we gotta watch each other's backs,especially since we won that tag team match earlier today,which means we gotta face Hunter 'n his Quad Tearin' friend Kevin Nash at the pay per view,to decide the new tag team champions!

AJ then looks at his title belt for a second

But let me tell you this,when we become the tag team champions,we'll become unstoppable! Daniel Bryan and AJ Styles! OWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!

AJ then stops talking and waits for Daniel to say something

TBC: BRYAN
Back to top Go down
unknownentity

unknownentity

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Byan/Aj Styles segment   Daniel Byan/Aj Styles segment EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 9:49 pm

Bryan looking up thinking, then says

Bryan: Yeah your right about that, we gotta bring our a game with the Tag Division and i'll be looking foward to that rematch but until then let's just see how NXT goes and I heard you are a PRO we'll good luck but I gotta go man, I have to talk with Mr. Mcmahon about important bussiness. Let's talk later, I got the feeling that we'll be seeing Triple H and Kevin Nash.

Bryan and Styles leave at different directions and head off to their private lockerrooms. But both men looking paranoid for the moment. And stay on guard.

-End OF Rp-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Byan/Aj Styles segment   Daniel Byan/Aj Styles segment Empty

Back to top Go down

Daniel Byan/Aj Styles segment
Page 1 of 1