Online Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an online PS3 league that you play in matches and make promos. Feel free to register and talk to the owner IM-AWESOME1221 on psn or on chat.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO ONLINE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
Latest topics
» Alamat Download Video Sex Indonesia
THEY ARE BACK IN TOWN !! EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:27 am by hateiell

» Free Download 100 Years Telugu Panchangam
THEY ARE BACK IN TOWN !! EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 11:38 am by hateiell

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
THEY ARE BACK IN TOWN !! EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:10 am by amofri

» Marvel Avengers Alliance Adder V.1.0 Activation Code.txt
THEY ARE BACK IN TOWN !! EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 pm by amofri

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
THEY ARE BACK IN TOWN !! EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 3:58 pm by amofri

» VSO Software ConvertX To DVD 4 V425 Final
THEY ARE BACK IN TOWN !! EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:17 am by amofri

» Celtic Kings - Rage Of War
THEY ARE BACK IN TOWN !! EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:37 pm by amofri

» Diskeeper 2010 Pro Premier
THEY ARE BACK IN TOWN !! EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:37 am by hateiell

» Ski Challenge Setup
THEY ARE BACK IN TOWN !! EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:26 pm by amofri

THEY ARE BACK IN TOWN !!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Romanian Stella

Romanian Stella

THEY ARE BACK IN TOWN !! Empty
PostSubject: THEY ARE BACK IN TOWN !!   THEY ARE BACK IN TOWN !! EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 5:55 pm

THEY ARE BACK IN TOWN !! 21stonecoldentrance_display_image

THEY ARE BACK IN TOWN !! 47

Stone Cold Steve austin Came To This Ring Tonight To Say THEY ARE BACK IN TOWN !! Stone-cold-steve-austin

Something that Will make The OWE Roster Shit In thier Clothes ! Stone Cold Has RE-UNITED THE AlLIANCE ! you heard me Right ! The Alliance is back Again !!! But This Time they are more powerful ! So Here's One For All those assholes that thought stone cold Was sitting doing nothing !

THEY ARE BACK IN TOWN !! Stonecold_2

I Wont make this a loong Chat , So lets cut through the chase ! The First Member Of The alliance ! a man That Will Boost up the alliance , So Come out here and Amaze the World !
THEY ARE BACK IN TOWN !! Stone_cold_steve_austin__grande9

tbc by he knows who he is
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THEY ARE BACK IN TOWN !!   THEY ARE BACK IN TOWN !! EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 6:17 pm

After stone cold stopped talking, a few awkward minutes pass, then suddenly JBL's theme starts blaring through the PA System & his entrance video start to play

JR:Bah gawd! It's JBL! WILLIAM IT'S JBL!
Regal: *facepalm at JR & Sighs*

after a few seconds,JBL's limo drives up on the stage
THEY ARE BACK IN TOWN !! JBLLimo_display_image

after the limo stops,JBL gets out of it,he's wearing a suit like he always wears and JBL quickly makes his way to the ring,he climbs on the steel steps and enters the ring through the middle ropes

JBL then asks for a mic to the ring announcer and gets one handed to him,before JBL starts speaking the crowd's chanting 'Go Stone Cold'

Stone Cold,i heard what you said just now when i was watching this on the screen in the back, and i couldn't stop thinking about the idea of me, John Bradshaw Layfield, to join your 'Alliance'!

JBL stops his speech for a second and takes a deep breath before he goes on talking,Stone Cold's just standing in the middle of the ring and looks at JBL with a kind of annoyed look on his face

I'll just cut to the chase since you're obviously getting annoyed by my speech what is kind of surprising since i am the wrestling god... anyway, i'll join the alliance Stone Cold! But there's one more thing.... if this group turns out to be a bunch of losers,i will leave the alliance before you'll know it...

the crowd then gets on its feet and starts to cheer for JBL & Stone Cold after they shook hands and they also start to chant some random things for some reason

JR:BAH GAWD! JBL IS THE NEWEST MEMBER OF THE ALLIANCE!
Regal:Bloody hell, JR, you just made me deaf with that yelling...

JBL then puts down his mic and waits for a response by stone cold
TBC:STONE COLD ONLY

Last edited by JBL/Styles on Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Romanian Stella

Romanian Stella

PostSubject: Re: THEY ARE BACK IN TOWN !!   THEY ARE BACK IN TOWN !! EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 6:34 pm

The two Men Look at each other Or Acctually stare .

Stone cold steps a step Back ... And Puts his hand Out For jbl to shake . And jbl does shake the hand . He Puts the mic back to his mouth and says :

I Have no problem Dominating ! But dont do something stupid To piss me off , We Are a team now . Act like a team . As for now , The Third member of the alliance is .... !!

Tbc By Whoever wants to join this faction !

Last edited by Romanian Stella on Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
XGolddx

PostSubject: Re: THEY ARE BACK IN TOWN !!   THEY ARE BACK IN TOWN !! EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 7:59 pm

*The Arrogant Mexican Millionaire grabs a gold mic with him and makes his way to the ring*

Alberto says: Hello,i would like to be a part of this alliance! We will be doing good! We will be the spot light we will take over O.W.E! If you agree with me ,we will be the best alliance and destroy everyone stop in our face , i'm in!
Back to top Go down
unknownentity

unknownentity

PostSubject: Re: THEY ARE BACK IN TOWN !!   THEY ARE BACK IN TOWN !! EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 5:36 pm

As the three men look at the Pa system, a theme they haven't recognize in awhile they see Matt Hardy come out at the stage with a cold stare to the fans. The fans give him a roar of boos, he continues to walk to the ramp. He makes it to the ring and demands a mic, as he sets the theme dims and roar of boos end.

Matt Hardy: I seen you are bringing back the Alliance and I have to say that I want to join, this group. This with all of four of us in this very ring that will be the dominant group of OWE. With me and Alberto Del Rio can be succesful and nothing can stop us from reaching this goal. What do you say?

reaching his hand out to Stone Cold and JBL

TBC: Stone Cold Or JBL
Back to top Go down
Romanian Stella

Romanian Stella

PostSubject: Re: THEY ARE BACK IN TOWN !!   THEY ARE BACK IN TOWN !! EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 5:47 pm

The Men Shake Hands .
Matt ! Its Nice To See That The Alliance Are Back To Bring Fear To the opponents ! We Will Destroy Anyone That Stands In Our Way ! So Listen Up You assholes That are watching Us From The Blocker rooms ! we are Comming to Get you ! And Your Titles !
They Throw 5 Cans Of beer To Scsa ! He passes Them To jbl . Matt and Alberto ! The Screen Turns Black

END OF PROMO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THEY ARE BACK IN TOWN !!   THEY ARE BACK IN TOWN !! Empty

Back to top Go down

THEY ARE BACK IN TOWN !!
Page 1 of 1