Online Wrestling Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is an online PS3 league that you play in matches and make promos. Feel free to register and talk to the owner IM-AWESOME1221 on psn or on chat.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME TO ONLINE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
PLEASE REGISTER AND MAKE A CONTRACT IF YOU NEED HELP GO DOWN TO CHAT AND ASK ANYONE THERE
Latest topics
» Alamat Download Video Sex Indonesia
The miz is back to the road EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:27 am by hateiell

» Free Download 100 Years Telugu Panchangam
The miz is back to the road EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 11:38 am by hateiell

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
The miz is back to the road EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 5:10 am by amofri

» Marvel Avengers Alliance Adder V.1.0 Activation Code.txt
The miz is back to the road EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 pm by amofri

» Tunerific 2.0 Download Gratis Mediafire
The miz is back to the road EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 3:58 pm by amofri

» VSO Software ConvertX To DVD 4 V425 Final
The miz is back to the road EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:17 am by amofri

» Celtic Kings - Rage Of War
The miz is back to the road EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:37 pm by amofri

» Diskeeper 2010 Pro Premier
The miz is back to the road EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:37 am by hateiell

» Ski Challenge Setup
The miz is back to the road EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:26 pm by amofri

The miz is back to the road

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
XGolddx

The miz is back to the road Empty
PostSubject: The miz is back to the road   The miz is back to the road EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 2:35 pm

*The Miz's Entrace hit the arena and making his way to the ring with energy and exitement,he grabs the mic and make his way to the ring*

The Miz : Did you miss me? I know you did , maybe your asking your self why i didn't show up for all this long time,it's because of i was making a movie.And i gotta tell ya that i am back with energy and ready to kick some ass,I'm looking for an oponent,no matter who is he i dont care,since i was the must seen WWE Champion!!

*Crowd Boo's*

Keep this in mind! I am beating everyone who stop in my face because im the miz and i'mmmmmmmmmmmmmm awesoooome!

*Suddenly someone come and interrupt the miz*

Back to top Go down
Romanian Stella

Romanian Stella

PostSubject: Re: The miz is back to the road   The miz is back to the road EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 10:13 pm

Stone Cold's Theme Song Interrupts The Miz's Speech !

He walks Down the ramp , get a mic and enters the ring
You Will Kick Ass? You've Been Making a Movie ? WHO THE HELL CARES WHAT YOU WERE DOING? I Dont Care if you're doing a movie about Failure , And Most Certainly I Dont Care If you think That You Can Kick ass, So let me Point this out for You. You THINK You can kick ass , But i KNOW i Can Kick urs anyday anytime any kind Of match , So What you should do now , is you should get on your Knees And Beg Me Not To Stunn Your Pathetic Ass !

He gets interrupted ...
TBC By whoeveer
Back to top Go down
unknownentity

unknownentity

PostSubject: Re: The miz is back to the road   The miz is back to the road EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 1:50 am

Everyone shocked as to see Daniel Bryan again, being gone for months. Daniel then with a mic in hand and his theme cuts off. Daniel is limping and wearing a cast on his arm. He is also wearing his custom jacket and street clothes and with a mic in his hand he says.

Daniel: Welcome back Miz, but your not the only one to return but I for one came to say something. I will not be competing for awhile as you see myself limping and a broken arm. But I do watch and I must say things are boring without me. But I must say to you Stone Cold Steve Austin, it really sucks that Cold Hell and the Alliance is gone. Looks like I was right after all. And for you Miz you will be a movie star but it doesn't mean that you are still in tip-top shape for a match. Don't get me wrong I came to just say to all of you good luck. And all of you may wonder why am I injured? we'll I've been in vacation and I was climbing a mountain before I hurt my leg and broke my arm. So I can not compete in matches until I am healed but I offer to General Manager of Raw John Laurinitis or to Smackdown General Manager Shane Mcmahon or to the COO Triple H that I can be part of the announcer team with Jim Ross, Micheal Cole, and Jerry "The King" Lawler.

Daniel Bryan was going to say more but is cut off from ________
TBC: Stone Cold or The Miz or anyone else
Back to top Go down
imthebest99

imthebest99

PostSubject: Re: The miz is back to the road   The miz is back to the road EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:41 am

right before daniel bryan get cut off somebodies theme hits

as wade barrett is on top of the stage

wade: my name is wade barrett but you already know that but what i came out her for is that welcome back miz glad to see you again and stone cold why are you always intrupting people you pathetic human being always says you're going to somebody then just do it but i bet you you dont got the grapes to do so and d bryan i have nothing to say to you cause you're also pathetic just like stone cold so pretty much everybody in that ring is a worthless pice of shit besides the miz cause hes got class

as he smiles on top of the stage

tbc the miz scsa or d bryan
Back to top Go down
XGolddx

PostSubject: Re: The miz is back to the road   The miz is back to the road EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 7:50 am

Stone Cold you pathetic prick,who do you think you are,maybe you never been in the same ring with me,i am successful more than you in this job! i won money in the bank,wwe champion,tagteam Champion,united states champion,intercontenental champion,maybe your jelous. If you wanna see what will cost you to play against me a 1 on 1 match,you should beg for mercy , now i am asking you for a 1 on 1 match.

Thanks for the support Barret

tbc by anyone
Back to top Go down
Romanian Stella

Romanian Stella

PostSubject: Re: The miz is back to the road   The miz is back to the road EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 8:06 am

Austin Laughes Then Gets Back To speak

Bryan, I dont Think Goats Shoulf Be included In this Conversation, And Noone gives a damn fuck For how u Got Injured, Wade , Go Practise your english, Its Damn Horrible...So Here's Whats Gunna Happen, After i kick Triple H's Ass ,You Three Will Be The Next In Line.

He drops The Mic ,Does HisFinger Taint To the three superstars and Leaves the ring.
Back to top Go down
imthebest99

imthebest99

PostSubject: Re: The miz is back to the road   The miz is back to the road EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 9:32 am

wade: stone cold has no respect for himself or for his countrey and he says when he kicks triple h ass hahaha when triple h is done with stone cold im the one who should be facing him right after cause im sick and tired of his punk ass and i will end his carrer once and for all and the miz once again welcome back

as wade barrett drops the mic and leaves
Back to top Go down
unknownentity

unknownentity

PostSubject: Re: The miz is back to the road   The miz is back to the road EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 10:22 am

Daniel Bryan laughing at how pathetic Wade Barret and Stone Cold Steva Austin is, speaks.

Daniel: I'm so pathetic wade? Yikes Wade obviously forgot about his fails. And as for Mr. Toughest son of a bitch in OWE history that says that he can whoops any ass. Well let's see you wrestle while being injured. Let's see you have the balls to do that. Let's see you have the balls to make any impact. Because lately your just all take and no action. And quote from my enemy Damien Sandow "You're Welcome". And as for you Miz, good luck on your quest.

Daniel limps to announcer table sits there scouting everyone in the ring, still carrying the mic in hand.

TBC: Miz or anyone else
Back to top Go down
XGolddx

PostSubject: Re: The miz is back to the road   The miz is back to the road EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 1:39 pm

* The Miz Laughs Hard*

I noticed that everyone is leaving the ring,i noticed that you all are scared of facing me,haha.If some one has the guts to face me then move your ass here to the ring and tell me in my face that you are ready to face the awesome one! Cuz maybe you guys know how hard will the injury will be and what it will cost you,Becaause Im the miz and i'mmmm.......

* Suddenly Someone Interrupts the miz once again*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The miz is back to the road   The miz is back to the road Empty

Back to top Go down

The miz is back to the road
Page 1 of 1